Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

I never post anything because I think most of this is hype. I was off this afternoon and I thought all day wether or not I should post this and knew that most would not believe me. I can tell you that it did happen, I did not prompt it, and this man told me his contract was only good if there was a revalued currency. Oh well that is just my two cents. He is leaving Friday.

Appreciate your post--don't let the KeepM wolfpack get you down.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

mrb thanks for the post. 1 more item to add to the encouraging list that is growing as of late.

redsand, not sure if you got the memo but the bashing of posts is over. Fact is rumors are posted by everyone. No need to belittle someone based on the assumption that they are a newbie. See what assuming gets you? Lot's of negs on the cred meter.

• Upvote 4

mrb, Thank you for this information. That is what this forum is for- RUMORS. We can hope that they are true or be pessimistic like some and not believe anything. But if we do not have people posting these reported bits of information, why do we have this forum. Keep posting. I believe like Keep, something is very close to happening with the Dinar { make it so}

Rozman

:rolleyes:

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

Well said MRB, most people just look at the title and not the join date, just goes to show who the real noobie is. Dont let that discourage you from posting in the future, there are alot of us who appreciate good information, and not flat out lies.. the reason this makes a lot sense to me is the fact that most contractors have been waiting for this to go down before doing business in Iraq. Hope this is true and thank you for sharing. Aloha.... HAKU

• Upvote 3

Just so you aren't out there by yourself mrb I learned on the 15th of this month that what was needed to be done was done that day. I could never give out who or how they know so I didn't post it. It has been just a matter of announcing it since then, so I completely believe your encounter today. THANKS :)

• Upvote 8

I don't get some of you people. This is an investment with risk. I invested in dinar in 2005 when most people knew nothing of it. I remember buying from an Iraqi. I currently work in Kuwait and bought some more. Everyday I hope the dinar hits so I can go home and get back some of the years I lost. Just remember this investment could get us alot of money, but don't count on it we only have hope it will do something.

First, thank you for the post. Second, you have been around long enough to understand that we (dinar holders) have been told SO many lies and deceptive statements regarding this investment SOME choose not to believe anything (unless it has a post or link). I think of it this way... With all the forums, sites, dealers etc. SOMEONE has to come across information that is credible.

I often think that when this DOES RV, even with proof most will not believe it when it does happen. SAD

I don't put much faith in most I read here, but your post seems real to me. All we can do is wait. Thanks again. If you hear anything else worthy of posting don't hesitate. Remember THICK SKIN

Sorry for spelling errors, I was mad!

MRB,

As with others who have responded to you, I applaud your guts to post. Please don't pay attention to those who are 'negative' towards you. They only want attention and thus get it from those who play along. You provided some information that members can accept or reject. This is the rumors section so everyone should accept it as so until proven otherwise.

-b

Thanks for sharing your conversation with this man and being brave enough to do so. We all need hope on this and you give me hope. You sound like the real deal to me. If you hear more, please let us know. When you can share truth, go for it folks! Sure does seem like this next few days might just be it!

Hey MRB, thanks for your posts. Don't worry about those who might dis you. Heck, I could care less what they think. I made my investment in this deal with both eyes open and pray it ill happen but if it doesn't I am not ruined.

But I am still planning my AFTER PARTY and you sure are invited.

This is gonna be great when and if it comes and has been fun even if it doesn't. If I get a vote....I vote for it to RV and soon.

Come on RV let's get cracking!

Edited by TexasFisherman
  • Upvote 1