Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

That's great news, and there are several big electronic companies going to Iraq....what is the name of your clients company? Thx!

• Upvote 4

I never post anything because I think most of this is hype. I was off this afternoon and I thought all day wether or not I should post this and knew that most would not believe me. I can tell you that it did happen, I did not prompt it, and this man told me his contract was only good if there was a revalued currency. Oh well that is just my two cents. He is leaving Friday.

Thanks for stepping on out there and sharing mrb.

pappy

I never post anything because I think most of this is hype. I was off this afternoon and I thought all day wether or not I should post this and knew that most would not believe me. I can tell you that it did happen, I did not prompt it, and this man told me his contract was only good if there was a revalued currency. Oh well that is just my two cents. He is leaving Friday.

Thanks mrb. We are very close. I received a call Tuesday that the bank screen was reading 5.25. I know it's just a test screen. But it gives you some hope. Good post!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

MRB, I'm sorry that you regret sharing this with us. Most people do appreciate rumors, and I say again, Thank you very much for sharing. It's really ashame that people are afraid to post something on this forum for fear of being bashed.

Great rumor; made me smile.

Have a great evening,

Kim

• Upvote 6

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

Don't let that guy get to you. He/She has been here less than a month and doesn't even know how to tell how long someone has been a member. I really appreciate your info! I find this very encouraging and it does certainly go with what we've been hearing lately. Thank you so much for sharing!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Don't keep to yourself because of one negative comment, plus the fact that people need to keep in mind that its the RUMOR section.

Thanks again for the post mrb :)

• Upvote 5

wow, thanks for the post we shall see but honestly with everybodies stories as of lately i think we can all agree something is coming whether it be a buck or 3 bucks something is brewing wooohooo.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1