Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6-22 OKIE Update

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting On Pirate Radio From A Garbage Barge At Sea. -

June 22nd, 2011 06:38 pm · 16:38:03] @ OKIE OIL MAN : HEY GUYS–JUST A MINUTE TO STATE ABOUT RECEIVING ADDITIONAL BANK NEWS—AS USUAL—THERE ALL CONTENDING TODAY—-(NOW WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?) BUT I GUESS ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION IS GOOD—I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE LABOR—–JUST SHOW ME THE BABY!!!!!.

[17:00:47] @ OKIE OIL MAN : REDSEAL–NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE—MY GOV CONTACT HAS ALWAYS STUCK WITH THE 4.40 RATE—.

[17:01:57] @ OKIE OIL MAN : SO BLESSED—JUST TO BE SAFE—LET’S REMEMBER WHAT SHABBI STATED——BY THE 30TH OF JUNE.

[17:11:29] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT—AS HAVE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUONS AND OUR GOVERMENT AND SOURCES IN THE CBI AND OIL MINISTRY—SEE—–IF THEY CAN’T CALL THE DATE—HOW AM I TO DO SO???—-IT’S LIKE TRYING TO GRAB THE WIND.

[17:14:05] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE QUITE A BIT OF DINAR AND I WOULD GIVE EVERY DINAR IF IT WOULD CAUSE ALL YOU GUYS TO RECEIVE A R/V—-.

• Upvote 3

[17:14:05] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE QUITE A BIT OF DINAR AND I WOULD GIVE EVERY DINAR IF IT WOULD CAUSE ALL YOU GUYS TO RECEIVE A R/V—-.

Ok, we will share all 300K you have between us ( no idea what he has ) and it can RV tomorrow. Actually give it all to that moviemaker gal, then RV. Seems to me she is trying to help a certain group. Can't remember who tho.

pp

• Upvote 1

Okie is like a brand new man. What happened to his Good Morning America and Ships At Sea . :D. This Okie sounds a little more like a grown-up. I wonder if he could ship all his Dinar to each and every one of us so this RV happens. He said he would. Does anyone have his phone number so we can get the Dinar shipment set up. Okie is going to make us all very rich. :D

Okie is like a brand new man. What happened to his Good Morning America and Ships At Sea . :D. This Okie sounds a little more like a grown-up. I wonder if he could ship all his Dinar to each and every one of us so this RV happens. He said he would. Does anyone have his phone number so we can get the Dinar shipment set up. Okie is going to make us all very rich. :D

It should be quite obvious that Okie has put down the bottle and is back on his meds.

I knew that the same mean spirited ignorant ones would come out in force. The man has been wrong about the timing, as has everyone. He is not wrong about the event. You people don't know when you see a good courageous man, who didn't take the easy way out ever. He wanted to be the bearer of good tidings. He wanted to give us all hope. It is now time to let your anger leave your mind and body and get down on your knees and decide how you are going to use this blessing for the greater good of man. Will you make a difference? Not if you have hate in your heart - can not happen. Come on, let's all pull together and rejoice. We are winners - all of us,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think the ship has docked at the port of reality!!! I miss the old Okies...his old post was great for my daydreams at work!!! Anyway, I always wished one of these guys was right with their outrageous posts...just to get this thing overwith......This whole thing is like watching HBO OR STARZ...same movie, different day!!!! :rolleyes:

I knew that the same mean spirited ignorant ones would come out in force. The man has been wrong about the timing, as has everyone. He is not wrong about the event. You people don't know when you see a good courageous man, who didn't take the easy way out ever. He wanted to be the bearer of good tidings. He wanted to give us all hope. It is now time to let your anger leave your mind and body and get down on your knees and decide how you are going to use this blessing for the greater good of man. Will you make a difference? Not if you have hate in your heart - can not happen. Come on, let's all pull together and rejoice. We are winners - all of us,

omg seriously? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*cough*

ok I'm good

• Downvote 1

omg seriously? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*cough*

ok I'm good

Excellent comeback Mr. Moderator. Probably one of the better ones of your 15,000 posts. It does, however, speak volumes.

• Upvote 1

AMEN!

"[17:11:29] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT"

Could the first time Okie has ever posted something genuinely truthful. That qualifies as an historic event.

And please spare us the irrational rationalizations for this man. Okie lies with the frequency of a cheap transistor radio. Who knows how many well meaning but credulous people he scammed into buying more dinars than they could afford? Cheering for Okie is more shameless than a rooster cheering for Colonel Sanders.

Normally I would dismiss any dinar news/rumors that Okie subscribes to, But this time we actually have legitimate links to verify such news, and that is something the "gurus" never subscribed to. So, how about we get this thing done with so that well meaning people with good hearts can do something good? I for one will not be missing the narcisstic likes of "Okie & Co".

• Upvote 1