Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For KeepM or any other Knowledgeable Member, What Say You?

RichNick123

Richnick,

Wow....you are certainly one of the most intelligent guys here in the room. I had to read it 5 times before I got even the general jist of it (reminds me of college).

If I follow you correctly (big if), then you are stating that Iraq is struggling to have enough physical notes with value to do business...i.e., make day to day purchases...etc? There are too many people and not enough notes with value??? Which means the notes need value pumped into them or else day to day transactions are impossible??? And that more notes with this extra value are required?

Your point about the shelf life of the physical IQD is something I had not considered before. Great and well thought out post. Plus 1!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shabbs said they sucked 15 trillion back in. This Thing is done it will RV in the next 2 weeks. I liked your post

Sonny--great to see you back and even greater to see you sticking to your time estimate for the RV. I could care less about the rate if we're home in 2 weeks.

I gave you a + for an out-of-the-box analysis. Don't forget that their 25K notes are trading like our $1 bills, so their 3-zero currency probably has a short shelf life. On the other hand their currency does not have to pass the test of ATM usage so their notes probably are pushed beyond the normal wear-and-tear of a USD bill. Not sure if there is a replacement program that is accounted for in their money supply numbers? You might want to check that out if the information is available.

Shabbs said they sucked 15 trillion back in. This Thing is done it will RV in the next 2 weeks. I liked your post

'Sonny1',

Good evening!

Thank you very much for your post!

Please, please- provide additional information on this issue and some reasons why you feel the way you do!

I really appreciate your time and effort, your posts are very inspiring and leaving the crowd wanting more, more, more.....etc.....!!!

Respectfuly,

GG

Based on what? I have not found a single piece of information that states this. I have only seen this assertion made by other posters. That's evidence of nothing. And it seems like a dubious statement to make since $150,000,000 worth of dinar are auctioned every day by the CBI.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok. I'm ready.

That would back up the older "3 zeros" article, I believe it was said that they were in the process of the lifting of the 3 zeros, so if they were in the process then the large bills or "3 zeros" were being taken in slowly, still leaving enough for the citizens. IMO.

Edited by Candinar

Do you have a link or any factual information to back this claim of 15 trillion. That would be aces!!, I mean no disrespect I just haven't come across this in my own research. thanks in advance. I'm glad your sticking to your RV prediction with such confidence. Would love to hear more from you.

• Upvote 1

Do you have a link or any factual information to back this claim of 15 trillion. That would be aces!!, I mean no disrespect I just haven't come across this in my own research. thanks in advance. I'm glad your sticking to your RV prediction with such confidence. Would love to hear more from you.

Ughh Its not a fact

• Upvote 1

Great observation!! I knew that they had to increase the supply to create the demand to make the currency more valuable, but I couldn't figure out how they were going to create the demand when they are holding auctions every day.

Thanks!!