Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 6-22-11

EagleEye

Peeps, what more do you need besides what scooter has already posted or what sonny1 posted. Plus the news that has come out the last few weeks. ;) IMHO I feel that we are within days now not months. :)

Go RV!!!!

You are right. We really don't need anymore info about the RV. And if you have good sense, you have made a plan for investment after the RV, have your attorney, CPA and investment adviser all lined up. So we should be home free.

I guess I thought at a minimum we would have gotten a couple of pompoms and a pair of saddle shoes tonight. Cie la vie. Oh bien, c'est de l'eau sous le pont.

That's just silly, I'm sorry you seem upset that I attempted to assist a person to get answers to their questions. In no way do I answer for Adam, kind of sad that you get bashed for attempting to help someone.

Hope your feeling better now.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

What makes you think you can answer for Adam? You said to the affect that Adam would probably not know the answers to three questions, Adam does not visit the Plebian posts, his visits VIP, important posts will be on VIP, Adam may get time in the future...that is not assisting people. It is your trying to be a big shot. We all help others here all the time.

Who are you? Don't answer this post. I don't want to hear from you. Thanks. Have a nice evening.

Carrello,

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? Ha!

You are right. I just am so tired of the bs. I need an attitude adjustment. I am holding on too tight.

Thanks for the chuckle!

"What makes you think you can answer for Adam? You said to the affect that Adam would probably not know the answers to three questions, Adam does not visit the Plebian posts, his visits VIP, important posts will be on VIP, Adam may get time in the future...that is not assisting people. It is your trying to be a big shot. We all help others here all the time."

"Who are you? Don't answer this post. I don't want to hear from you."

First let me say, you really need to chill. If you read my response I basically said Adam doesn't give dates and rates and you should know this if you read his posts. I've never read Adam ever state any intel/info from his Iraqi friend on GOI speculation. Then I guess maybe I should have not mentioned anything on #3 and waited to see if Adam had a magic 8 ball to answer the chapter 7 question. As for the VIP question, these should be asked in that forum and the question has a much better chance to get response. Big shot? If you ever came across any of my posts, you'd see how stupid that statement was. And finally telling me not to respond to your bashing me, well as I said before your just being silly.

Who am I? I just became you best friend. :D

PS Your not my mother, so please don't try and tell me what I can or can't respond to.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

Chill people ... Get some sleep ... I am sure Adam will be in the morning to help answer your questions. We are also trying to get him to come in for another chat this week if he has time.

Thanks....with all the bickering and negativity, you'd think there was a full moon out.

• Upvote 1

The only thing I can decipher from the original posting of this "chat" is we should join VIP to learn any REAL and VIABLE information.

Most certainly, nothing of value relating to our investment was disseminated via this post.

I am, by no means, "bickering" or "moaning". I simply want to get to the bottom line, which is "Will we learn anything TANGIBLE if we are not a VIP ?? "

This chat posting appears to be indicative of a resounding "No".

• Upvote 5

People! I understand your frustration, but I think maybe you've lost sight of Adam's position regarding DinarVets.

Adam is not a Guru, he has never purported himself to be. He is vocal about not being a "rate and date" guy. You are right in that he spends most of his time answering questions in VIP. But that's not because those folks have paid for the privilege. The information he is giving concerns post-RV issues.

Let me postulate why. No one, outside of a few top dogs in Iraq, knows what is going to happen (or when) regarding the fiscal situation in Iraq. Reading and digesting and discussing news and rumors doesn't bring the RV closer. How productive is it, really? What impact does it hold for us? If it is driving you to acquire more dinar based on the "closeness" of the event, then you're probably going to have as much luck in Las Vegas! This is not a speculation, it is an investment, and all you can do is wait for the outcome.

I don't believe that Adam spends nearly as much time as many of DVets do dissecting the information that is floating about. I know that he spends hours and hours readying himself (and other serious investors) to make the most of the OUTCOME of the investment.

Hoping that he will come here and give significant information is not his priority. I'm not suggesting that your questions are not significant, but I am suggesting that you will get more and better info by asking these questions in the open forum. We have some very astute folks here that would be happy to discuss these items with you.

I'm sorry if you feel mislead, thinking that DV had a different focus. Though we provide news and discuss it and the rumors it frequently initiates, the major purpose is to ready folks for opportunities post-RV. Take a look at the forums that are different than you usually post in. We offer forums on the ISX, Warka banking, Forex, Wall Street and Penny Stocks, Gold & precious metals, foreign currencies, tax discussions, and investment opportunities.

Please take this post as an explanation of the purpose of DV, not as an excuse for Adam's actions. I call this place my home, and that is because I am holding dinar and I want to maximize the outcome of this investment. I'm onboard through, not to, the finish line.

I appreciate ALL of you and your presence here!! I just want us all to have realistic expectations. Sit back and enjoy the ride with your fellow Dinariacs. We can be an entertaining bunch when we're not throwing rocks from the windows of our glass houses!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I took series 6 & 63 years ago and passed when there was a 75% fail rate :P

Series 65 is a tough nut !!! :D

I took the series 7 more than 8 years ago in Florida and it was freaking hard! When I got done I thought I should have just went ahead and wrote the chartered accountants exam because it's practically the same amount of information.

Who knew you could do all this on your own without ever having to pay a university for a stupid piece of paper....If you can learn it, and you can do it on your own, you don't need to fork out thousands on tuitions.

(not a big fan of schools)

wp

Hi upgradable.....

I agree with all you said. Slam me if you need to...The issue I believe for most was Adam came in on the chat site and all expected in my opinion... a chat...some insight to current events. Not a hit and run conversation with no insights we all expected and have recieved for a long time. Let a lone the negativity he started the "chat" with. It did not seem like Adam????? Not suggesting it wasnt him, just saying wasnt like his usual chat that we all look forward to. In the future if family issues are needing his attention don't spend the energy here if he needs to be elsewhere.

The hard part was his brief positive statement with no backing info for all of us.....left us hanging. it is not his character to do that? The post seemed more negative yet he commented a positive exciting time and VIP promotion, challenging us to spend money he will reinburse? what was that about????? I believe it was out of character....????? and wierd for most to read after other chats with real insights. We all appreciate and look forward to his intel. Last night was nothing he usually does... slam away....

• Upvote 2

Great Job Upgradable th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

katshamm, I understand and there is no reason for anyone to slam you over a respectiful post!!

With all the crap that has been going on lately and with Adam having family matters to deal with I can only ask that we can cut him some slack on this weeks chat!!

Just as we don't know what is going on in your family household we also don't know what family matters Adam needed to deal with!! Let's just hope everyone and everything is okay!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi upgradable.....

I agree with all you said. Slam me if you need to...The issue I believe for most was Adam came in on the chat site and all expected in my opinion... a chat...some insight to current events. Not a hit and run conversation with no insights we all expected and have recieved for a long time. Let a lone the negativity he started the "chat" with. It did not seem like Adam????? Not suggesting it wasnt him, just saying wasnt like his usual chat that we all look forward to. In the future if family issues are needing his attention don't spend the energy here if he needs to be elsewhere.

The hard part was his brief positive statement with no backing info for all of us.....left us hanging. it is not his character to do that? The post seemed more negative yet he commented a positive exciting time and VIP promotion, challenging us to spend money he will reinburse? what was that about????? I believe it was out of character....????? and wierd for most to read after other chats with real insights. We all appreciate and look forward to his intel. Last night was nothing he usually does... slam away....

I totally understand, and we're hoping he'll be back later this week for question and answers. ;)

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Some of you people crack me up.

I just offered ANYONE who cares to accept it a $200 check.

In addition, you get education that will do you some good.

I live by the motto "Teach a man to fish."

.... and people complain about it.

I'm offering everyone here a chance to make themselves better... on my dime.

And that's still not good enough.

:lmao:

Here's my final thought: I do Wednesday chats out of the goodness of my heart - I don't have to do it. Sometimes I talk about news, sometimes I talk about VIP, and sometimes I offer you a $200 check to go get some education. If I want to talk about sports or my goldfish, I'll do that too!

If you're not happy with what I chat about, too bad. I don't owe you a thing, and I definitely don't owe you a date and rate.

There's some "news" for you.

:lol:

Now, for those that actually look for opportunity instead of handouts... go pass that test. You will be thankful you tried, even if you fail. The knowledge you will gain will last you a lifetime and help you in every investment, not just the Dinar... and I am very happy to have a part in your future success.

THAT is what I am about. :tiphat:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Adam

Last night you talked about VIP 3 months was 50.00 You had said tomorrow was $5.00 is this

correct for 3 months VIP at $5.00 today showing 49.99 cost

Please let me know if this correct abd what site go to for reduced rate??

Beach ed

[Adam Montana] I'm not sitting here spouting "it's done, $5 tomorrow!"

The $5.00 he is talking about is a joke about the RV rate like others keep saying it is going to be not the price of VIP!!

The price of $49.99 for 3 months is correct for VIP!!

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Usually you are so compasionate and positive. your recent post sorry, is defensive???? really not sure what is going on with you...Maybe what ever family issues are going on are effecting your communications?please leave us and take care of them.. Family is the core of what life is about :)

Thank you for all you do...The charactor of your essence was not shown in the chat or your recent post... PLEASE take care of your personel family before us...

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Usually you are so compasionate and positive. your recent post sorry, is defensive???? really not sure what is going on with you...Maybe what ever family issues are going on are effecting your communications?please leave us and take care of them.. Family is the core of what life is about :)

Thank you for all you do...The charactor of your essence was not shown in the chat or your recent post... PLEASE take care of your personel family before us...

Not defensive - I'm just amazed at how many people look at my offer to pay for your education and see negative in it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam.

The qualification isn't much good in Australia, or I'd take it up. We've a few advisers on our team down here, though,,, ;)

Nevertheless, you're a man of your word.

Nice work. B)

(Edited to give The Boss a +1)

Edited by Geck
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

They are just upset because you didn't talk enough about the RV.... People were hoping to hear you say..."this is what I know".......

There is so much activity about the date and rate and people are calling it every day...instead of every Monday.

Your offer to reimburse for the Series 65 is a good offer. Unless someone is employed in the industry, their employer will not reimburse them for passing that test.

I would like to reiterate what others have already said....Family comes first. The Dinar will or (will not) RV without you, but family.....well they need you.

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2