Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 6-22-11

EagleEye

Katshamm,

As I'm sure you read that Adam had some family matters this evening. IMO the main reason was to let most of us who may have noticed that some of the Mods are gone and I as one was wondering what is going on.

As Adam stated, there has been groups in the past who have left DV to start their own sites and honestly I really don't want to get into that issue as I have visited these various sites and find nothing of value there.

A lot of date , rate and "Super Intel" which zero has come true. DV is the best site for news and level headed Mods who do everthing in their power to keep things calm here. Please understand that the fees for VIP pay for the free forums. Adam has and will reward the VIP's after the RV with various investments, CPA's and lawyers to assist in growing and protecting our money. No slam, now or never for asking a question.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

'Richardk',

Good evening!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to explain some issues regarding the "Chat" tonight; however, I speak for myself and I am sure that there are those out there who may be inclined to agree with my next statement.

I/we joined this site mainly for "News" and or "Important Information" concerning this venture and the bonus for becoming a member are the extraordinary Post-RV plans Adam has graciously set up, for that I/we are extremely grateful. I/we sincerely appreciate all of the copious amounts of time, effort, diligence, money, determination, gathering and assembling of ME contacts, educating himself, and most of all his extreme intelligence, for he has shown that throughout.

I respectfully request that he explain or provide some insight as to the very positive news we have all seen these last several weeks and days. I think by stating this request is further proof how much we all VALUE his educated opinions, because his opinions are based upon his many contacts in the region and intelligence gathering capabilities.

Respectfully submitted,

GG

• Upvote 12

'Richardk',

Good evening!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to explain some issues regarding the "Chat" tonight; however, I speak for myself and I am sure that there are those out there who may be inclined to agree with my next statement.

I joined this site mainly for "News" and or "Important Information" concerning this venture and the bonus for becoming a member are the extraordinary Post-RV plans Adam has graciously set up, for that I/we are extremely grateful. I/we sincerely appreciate all of the copious amounts of time, effort, diligence, money, determination, gathering and assembling of ME contacts, educating himself, and most of all his extreme intelligence, for he has shown that throughout.

I respectfully request that he explain or provide some insight as to the very positive news we have all seen these last several weeks and days. I think by stating this request is further proof how much we all VALUE his educated opinions, because his opinions are based upon his many contacts in the region and intelligence gathering capabilities.

Respecfully submitted,

GG

GG,

I agree and I also had hope for some insight on all the news that's flying out of Iraq lately. As we all know maybe Adam will have time in the near future to pop in on a chat and give us some info. I hope what I said didn't offend you or anyone. So until Adam finds time I'll just do as I've done, read, read and read between the lines in an effort to make sense of all the good movement with our investment. IMO we will all have smiles soon.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Katshamm,

As I'm sure you read that Adam had some family matters this evening. IMO the main reason was to let most of us who may have noticed that some of the Mods are gone and I as one was wondering what is going on.

As Adam stated, there has been groups in the past who have left DV to start their own sites and honestly I really don't want to get into that issue as I have visited these various sites and find nothing of value there.

A lot of date , rate and "Super Intel" which zero has come true. DV is the best site for news and level headed Mods who do everthing in their power to keep things calm here. Please understand that the fees for VIP pay for the free forums. Adam has and will reward the VIP's after the RV with various investments, CPA's and lawyers to assist in growing and protecting our money. No slam, now or never for asking a question.

Go RV/RI B)

Thank you for your comments, This is posted under Adam Montana chats? It was not a chat that I beleive we expected after Adams comments about "great and exciting week" The first half was negative a little brightness with his great week comment then the rest VIP info. No comment on a return to have his wednesday chat?????

• Upvote 8

GG,

I agree and I also had hope for some insight on all the news that's flying out of Iraq lately. As we all know maybe Adam will have time in the near future to pop in on a chat and give us some info. I hope what I said didn't offend you or anyone. So until Adam finds time I'll just do as I've done, read, read and read between the lines in an effort to make sense of all the good movement with our investment. IMO we will all have smiles soon.

Go RV/RI B)

'Richardk',

Thank you for your post and comments!

No offense taken, I appreciate your honesty and integrity for providing your views and opinions. "No harm, no Foul" my friend!

Thanks again,

GG

• Upvote 1

so is it $200.00 to me if I take the test and fail it?

Plus, no one ever discounted the update from the Ministry of Planning last night so I'm assumming that indeed we do have a rate declared, just not a date? Anyone know anything bout that?

" anyone who signs up and PASSES " read before you post

Thanks EE. Any word on the rate being announced by the Minister of Planning last night. I know he announced it, but no one has said anything negative about it possibly being not true, like they do sometimes around here.........unsure.gif

havent heard any negative...more a question does it mean what we all would like it to mean ? JMO

I must have missed the rate given last night! What was it, or where can I find it?

What just happened? I am lost on this one..... :blink:

You are not alone! That was a waste of chat time imo! What is going on in this site? Absolutley no info what so ever concerning the dinar! Is Adam coming back? I hope so!!!

• Upvote 8

I must have missed the rate given last night! What was it, or where can I find it?

You are not alone! That was a waste of chat time imo! What is going on in this site? Absolutley no info what so ever concerning the dinar! Is Adam coming back? I hope so!!!

Really, I love reading all the news that is posted!

I try to have a very limited time spent in rumours, because ... well its rumours :P :P :P

I'm currently licensed in the 6 and 63, maybe I should take Adam up on that offer! Word

Please do so! I am seriously thinking of taking the 40 to 80 hours of studing I think it would take me to pass.

Peeps, what more do you need besides what scooter has already posted or what sonny1 posted. Plus the news that has come out the last few weeks. ;) IMHO I feel that we are within days now not months. :)

Go RV!!!!

I am giving it a 50% chance it will occur before July 11th. :D :D :D :D

Peeps, what more do you need besides what scooter has already posted or what sonny1 posted. Plus the news that has come out the last few weeks. ;) IMHO I feel that we are within days now not months. :)

Go RV!!!!

'PacoTaco',

Here, Here.......good post!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

'Richardk',

Good evening!

I/we joined this site mainly for "News" and or "Important Information" concerning this venture and the bonus for becoming a member are the extraordinary Post-RV plans Adam has graciously set up, for that I/we are extremely grateful. I/we sincerely appreciate all of the copious amounts of time, effort, diligence, money, determination, gathering and assembling of ME contacts, educating himself, and most of all his extreme intelligence, for he has shown that throughout.

Respectfully submitted,

GG

Ok, now I know why people read Okie Chat logs. Mostly kidding Adam but if your going to start by saying a whole bunch of stuff is happening in Iraq, I thought we were going to read some NEWS! Instead it seemed like an attempt to keep VIP going.........

I appreciate you letting us have a great place to talk business though! Thanks.

• Upvote 7

GG,

You should post these questions in the VIP forum, don't think Adam will have the answer to #'s 1,2 or 3.

As you should know, Adam isn't a date or rate guy.

But, if any VIP facts of importance should come up, they will be addressed in the VIP forum and Adam does visit there daily.

Stay gounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Who are you? Sir Adam's butler? He "visits" here all the time. You are answering for Adam? WTH.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Katshamm,

Go RV/RI B)

You are so arrogant I can barely stand it. LMAO. What a show!

I heard Adam has a new mouth piece - are you it?

"No slam, now or never for asking a question." Who are you, Buddha or Grasshopper?

You are going to tell us about what our VIP fees pay for and remind us of CPA (no apostrophe) and lawyers? Are you Clarista Gingrich? Come on, you are, aren't you. Tell me how you get that hair of yours to do that every day. It doesn't move! Wow. You are Clarista. Imagine.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

Who are you? Sir Adam's butler? He "visits" here all the time. You are answering for Adam? WTH.

That's just silly, I'm sorry you seem upset that I attempted to assist a person to get answers to their questions. In no way do I answer for Adam, kind of sad that you get bashed for attempting to help someone.

Hope your feeling better now.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

"No slam, now or never for asking a question." Who are you, Buddha or Grasshopper?

You are going to tell us about what our VIP fees pay for and remind us of CPA (no apostrophe) and lawyers? Are you Clarista Gingrich? Come on, you are, aren't you. Tell me how you get that hair of yours to do that every day. It doesn't move! Wow. You are Clarista. Imagine.

Carrello,

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? Ha!

• Upvote 5

My word, you sure have some issues. Hope you feel better now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1