Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will new law take away our rite to cash in?

I’ve heard some talk lately about the possibility of our good friends in Washington passing a law that would prevent us from cashing in post R/V and not realizing the rewards of our investment. I don’t have any evidence either way, just heard it mentioned a few times recently. Like all of you I would hate to see something like this happen. The good news is there is something we can do to help keep this from happening. What started as a problem, so many people making this investment, may also be the solution. When there were only a few investors nobody noticed. But when millions of people began to invest Washington noticed. Could, would, will Washington do something like this? Consider the amount of money then ask yourself that question again. I’m sure most of us have seen the new gold & silver trading law they just blindsided the country with. Anyone see that coming?

I can count the politicians on one hand that I believe really care about people like us. I don’t believe the other 99% give a rat’s butt about anything but themselves. It was our former beloved VP Cheney who referred to the average American (folks like you and me) as “Useless eaters”. Truly a man of great compassion and high moral convictions. I hope his book bombs! Politicians don’t care about you and me or our vote as individuals, they only care about big groups like seniors and unions because they stand for big votes.

We have one tool, and only one tool, that we can use to prevent the possibility of something like this happening. We saw it used recently when “We the people” came together and created what may have been the biggest election upset in history in 2010. “We the people” came together through groups like the Tea Party and put a lot of politicians out of work who thought they were secure in their job of padding their pockets when suddenly, without warning found themselves unemployed. A strong message was heard LOUD & CLEAR in Washington that “We the people” had had enough and were going to stick together and do something about it.

Never before have politicians been so concerned about voters. After 2010 the incumbents are on thin ice and they know it. Word has it 2012 will bring even more changes. Politicians like power. Knowledge is power, and most of their knowledge comes from research, polls, and intelligence gathering. They need to know what the American public feels so they know what lies to tell in the next campaign. This is one of the reasons ‘Big brother‘ is watching, so they have some idea what we are thinking. They can’t read every email or listen to every phone call as much as they wish they could, but they do keep a very close eye on the internet and sites like this one, if not directly, via spider programs that crawl around the web (internet) looking for buzz words to flag things for review. I am making sure to include enough buzz words here (stinger missiles, riots, bombs) to insure it is flagged for review, because it is important for the politicians to know they’re decision to vote in favor of a law that would take away the rewards of our investment, just might cost them their job. They now know (since the 2010 election) that every vote will count in 2012, and they don’t want to upset the apple cart.

So I would to be the first to go on the record right now and say that I don’t care how many babies they kiss between now the up coming election, I will vote for anyone, and I mean anyone who opposes any politician who votes for, or in any way supports, any bill that would take away our rite to realize a return on our investment, by taking away our rite to cash in post R/V. Period. I don’t care if it were to mean putting Muammar Gaddafi in the white house. We as American citizens have as much right to make an investment as any power broker or Wall St. investor. Last I looked this was still America, land of the free etc.

I will assume everyone reading this has an investment in the IQD as well, and ask that everyone who feels the same way, and I mean EVERYONE (Adam, mods, that includes you too) chime in with an ‘Agree’ or ‘Ditto’ or anything that would indicate you feel the same about this. We need to let the politicians know that the Dinarians are a united group who will not forget or forgive such a thing come election time, and that they could stand to lose a great many votes if they were even to think of passing such a law.

I respectively ask anyone who wishes to debate the possibility of such a law becoming a reality, that you would start a separate thread for that purpose. The purpose of this thread I think is clear.

This last paragraph is for you investor/browsers who have invested in IQD and browse sites like this one to keep up on the news and so on, but not become involved. I was a browser for a long, long time before I decided to join this site. I’m sure your investment still means as much, if not more, to you as mine does to me. I would like to strongly urge you, no, I beg of you to chime in and add your voice to ours to protect your investment. Could you ever forgive yourself for not doing so and such a law were to happen? I know, you have to register to do it, but you don’t have to give any personal information and you won’t get bombarded with junk emails, I promise. As you most likely know this is a stand up site run by people of integrity. So, come on, let’s overload the server and make sure and get Washington’s attention.

May the Schwartz be with you.

• Upvote 9

If they were to change the law then dinar holders would FIND a way to cash in. There would be be nothing stopping someone from getting their money. All this is doing is making people think of how to get their money overseas. You have to ask yourself - if holding 1M IQD and a rate of 1 to 1 - am I going to go get my $1 Million USD or say "well they changed the law and I lose out"...I think not....I will get my cash in when it happens...I would prefer it in USD but Canadian Dollars, Euros, or Pounds are fine with me.

• Upvote 3

I'm with you 100%. I'm an active Tea Partier in California, hoping for this RV so I can devote much more time to help straighten this insane country out. I'm so disgusted that the majority of the US population still lives in this fantasy land called Denial and continue to live like ostriches. Frankly I'm tired of the seniors of our country carrying the brunt of the work fighting for our country. They did so in the past, and now today. I'm a fortyish, single female, with a kid that has cancer, work full time and still find time to participate. I don't know what the excuses are of my generation, but I'm sure they're lame. I'm sure all their attention is "Me" oriented. I hear people say that they're Tea Partiers but I never see them at the Tea Party meetings or events. So what gives? So bottom line, when our country TANKS, I not going to listen to people crying the blues. I'll just tell them too bad, so sad, you made your bed, now lie in it!

Okay! I'm off my soapbox now! Whew!

BTW: The moment I heard of a possible new tax I immediately emailed my congressman and urged others to do the same. Of course I haven't heard back. Surprise, surprise!

Go RV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If they were to change the law then dinar holders would FIND a way to cash in. There would be be nothing stopping someone from getting their money. All this is doing is making people think of how to get their money overseas. You have to ask yourself - if holding 1M IQD and a rate of 1 to 1 - am I going to go get my $1 Million USD or say "well they changed the law and I lose out"...I think not....I will get my cash in when it happens...I would prefer it in USD but Canadian Dollars, Euros, or Pounds are fine with me.

/\ THIS

Hi Think :)

Thank you. Well said. I do think we are ok

at this point, due to owning IQD before this

regulatory game goes into effect, but I also

am well aware of how many politicians

manipulate and play their games and truly

could care less about any of us...BUT they love

those who give them the money, and it is those

groups you stated.

Sometimes, it is amazing that every single election,

the same lies are voted for, and the same results are

received, yet, it never changes. I do hope we can wake

up and are able to do so with a NON-violent attitude, but simply

with a heart that demands honesty and integrity to start. That

is going to be a challenge this coming election...because

so far, I do not trust most of the folks who are running...they are playing

the same games as those they try and smear...it is an ugly process

and I hope one day it changes.

Just my opinion. Thank you for your thoughts! :D

All my best!

Jim

---

As far as gold and silver buying at the local dealers etc., the Dodd-Frank bill is a non-event according to Bob Chapman, author and publisher of the International Forecaster. Bob said that whoever added the verbage about precious metals was a "nincampoop!" I also think Phoenix said that according to his contacts reviewing the bill, the IQD and those holding it will not be affected either. It is directed toward those who are buying on margin in paper gold, paper silver and is focused on professional traders.

GO RON PAUL 2012

Rick Perry is a shill, BEWARE!!!

Edited by Travelin_the_Narrow_Path
  • Upvote 2

Yes, I agree. My choice would be Panama, but that's not the purpose of this post.

If they disallow us to cash in, then they would have to disallow ALL foreign exchange transactions.

To single out the IQD ... I just don't see it happening.

They can t r y ... but they won't succeed, and this is the biggest reason why: There are too many people in Congress and in the Senate who hold dinar themselves that they would pass a law that would not allow THEM to cash in themselves.

As corrupt as they are, and as many back door, midnight deals as they make ... they can't slip this one past. There are too many regulations and hoops to jump through.

GO RV !!!

No cash in , No tax dollars for Uncle Sam. Does not add up.

Short term capital gains is what ... 15% and long term is 30% ? I get them confused, and I might have then backwards, but my point is that if they pass a law that affects our cashing in, they'll miss all of that lovely tax revenue. However, given all of the other blunders, gaffes, stupidity and other inappropriateness pulled off by this administration in general, and this President in particular, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried. They'll fail, though.

Veyron brings to light just another reason why there's no way our cash out will be affected.

GO RV !!!

• Upvote 2

Agree....time to clean house. Last election I voted every single sitting politician out and I encourage everyone to do the same.

I agree I will vote out anyone who votes against anything that will hurt out investment and God's work..........

Yes, you are going to loose it all and you can thank your people that have been in these government positions for so long that they don't care about the people anymore.

Sorry Tom but you are misinformed. The Frank Dodd Act does not have anything to do with private citizens purchasing or selling precious metals or foreign currencies. It deals with paper traders on forex. Nothing to do with us. This law will NOT effect our cash in. Each of us will be able to purchase these things after Jul 15 as we do now. The fear mongering needs to stop.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Tom but you are misinformed. The Frank Dodd Act does not have anything to do with private citizens purchasing or selling precious metals or foreign currencies. It deals with paper traders on forex. Nothing to do with us. This law will NOT effect our cash in. Each of us will be able to purchase these things after Jul 15 as we do now. The fear mongering needs to stop.

I guess I didn't state clear enough that the new gold & silver law was only A REFERENCE TO LAWS COMING OUT OF NOWHERE NOT TO IMPLY IT WOULD MAKE CASH IN NOT POSSIBLE. The purpose of this post was to send a message we were united against any law being passed that might take away our ability to cash in. I'm afraid we sent the WRONG message here folks. Half of the very few people who did chime in (about 2% of those who read it -very disappointing) even read what was meant out of it. I blame myself for not stating it more clearly. Certainly anyone reading the thread would come away thinking we do not stand united and that some don't even comprehend what they read. Also I am shocked that anyone would neg such an honest effort, yet read and applaud pumper posts.