Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America to expand financial adviser staff

DRV1804

I have to admit that each day closer to June 30 gets longer and l o n g e r... I have posted some opinons in the past about this month quite possibly having a lot of importance. I have taken to trying to see the forest through trees lately, and it seems the forest is getting larger every day. We know the GOI has been going back and forth quite a bit and suddenly the Kurds as of recent have also become more vocal. Doesn't mean much by itself but suddenly Wells Fargo buys a Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation...yet they would not have anything to do with Dinar? What gives? Then we have the other banks, first Chase stopped selling, then 5/3...even Capital One. So they suddenly realized people weren't traveling to Iraq and needed local currency? Then we have our government with all sides screaming budget and debt ceiling as the second quarter approaches...oddly enough, I do not sense any real panic for a great nation that could be ruined at the pace things are headed, very odd. Something else that is odd, no US media has touched on the Iraq economy, no stories, no speculation nothing...our propaganda, sensationalism driven media...not even a peep on 60 minutes. This bugs me, it doesn't sit well with me unless maybe, just maybe there is a reason or even some type of gag order in place... Okay, what does the media know anyway? The banks probably too busy issuing SBA's to boost the economy since we did bail them out...NOT! *I work in Commercial Debt Recovery and the small to moderate sized companies are getting pummeled, no funding and the banks are tighter than a Bulls Ass in Fly Season because the only companies getting a line of credit are those that don't need it. Iraq politics are ridiculous, why even follow that chaos...or are they? Perhaps they are smarter than we give them credit for and in light of the impending change in Iraq, they are actually struggling to get control of an incredibly rich country... Now greed and a struggle for power, too obvious, it can't be that... so what else? Oh yes, how could I forget!? The sanctions are going to lifted after decades of be "grounded", Iraq will be essentially free to enter the world trade market and flex it's muscle at the rest of the world! The way I see it, it is almost poetic that this would happen in Babylon. A place where there was suddenly mass confusion as a result of greed, pride and lack of faith... It is truly scary as I watch the news and it seems the world is changing in front of my eyes, super storms, war, pestilence, famine and more... I suspect there is a bigger event afoot, yes I think it will RV and I cannot help but wonder if it will be followed by seven years of peace or the forming of a global government... When I step back to see the forest throught the trees, it gives me chills because something in my soul in uneasy. Yes, I want the RV but I am being careful to insure that I do not lose sight of what's important. My Faith. My Family. My peace of mind. May your God bless you and let's hope the next page in history gets written at the end of the month, just keep your head and heart in the right place no matter what. GO RVVVVV

I definitely been thinking along the same lines...thanks

Why the F*** would you hire financial planners NOW??????? when our economy is in the crapper why??????????????????????? doesnt make a damn bit of sense. Is something coming and they know of it?? time will tell. This really raises my supsicions now.

That is my opinion too! In this day when houses go empty sitting on the market, foreclosures are at an all time high and unemployment is gaining on the employeed, why put on 1000 new financial advisors AND that they are only to deal with the people who have an upper level of money?

thanks for the post....I hope it is RV related......I love bank talk......I remember a year or so ago they were hiring and training alot of people.....and we had the screen talk......it is more exciting than fighting between Maliki and Allawi, etc.....Go RV!!!!!!!!!!

Smart .The advisors are sales people. They sell the financial products which generates $$. They are going after people with money to....generate more money!! Ya didn't think they would be paid as high priced babysitters did ya??? . Easy one.

Unfortunately, this has zero to do with the IQD.

• Upvote 1

I hope this post is a joke. BofA is hiring advisors because they are looking to expand, not because of IQD. This forum is becoming more of a joke as days go by. Their direct competitor is morgan stanley smith barney and they have more advisors than ML, although assets under management per advisor is a bit less.

They are hiring more people why? some double digit million people will retire this year, and there are alot of opportunities. Seriously, I come to this once in a while to get some information but it's becoming a joke.

Edited by dinardlee