Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THEE ZEROS RAISING FOR LOCAL ECONOMY ONLY!!!

rick11260

CBI decides to restructure the Iraqi currency

22/06/2011 13:06

Baghdad, June 22 (Rn) – The Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, that he decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the Central Bank of Iraq has decided to start the execution of the strategic and long-term specialized restructuring of the local currency to the development of the payments system in Iraq.”

He added that “the central bank will raise the level of local currency and the currencies of developing new approaches to reach U.S. $ 100, which would address the economic gap in the financial payments system in the country.”

He continued that “the project of restructuring the local currency, which started gradually need to support the government and parliament that he will organize the purchasing power compared Palmdjulat economy.”

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The Iraqi government has denied any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation.

The local Iraqi currency has gone through several changes in its history, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

Read more:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

CBI decides to restructure the Iraqi currency

22/06/2011 13:06

Baghdad, June 22 (Rn) – The Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, that he decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the Central Bank of Iraq has decided to start the execution of the strategic and long-term specialized restructuring of the local currency to the development of the payments system in Iraq.”

He added that “the central bank will raise the level of local currency and the currencies of developing new approaches to reach U.S. $ 100, which would address the economic gap in the financial payments system in the country.”

He continued that “the project of restructuring the local currency, which started gradually need to support the government and parliament that he will organize the purchasing power compared Palmdjulat economy.”

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The Iraqi government has denied any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation.

The local Iraqi currency has gone through several changes in its history, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

Read more:

This is the third or forth time this article has been posted today !!! ...

• Upvote 2

STOP WITH LOP TALK, LOP IS NOT EVEN A WORD USED IN THE BANKING AND FINANCIAL INDUSTRY. HOW WOULD REVALUING A 25000 Dinar Bill TO 25. HOW WOULD THAT STRENGTHEN THE CURRENCY...?

Who cares if the the word is not used in the financial industry. Its still something that happens. Brainwashed by Rudy conference calls. Lop = RD with no appreciation in value.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

why do the Lopsters want it to LOP so bad?

It's not that we "Lopsters" do not want it to RV. There is NO real proof for a reval and plenty of history showing a higher probability you will see a LOP.

I would love to see a RV and be rich...but it's not going to happen.

"D"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

The people that acknowledge all past press releases from the CBI, telegraphing their intentions to RD for the past 3 years are simply putting stock in the facts before them.

The ones that use the word LOP to describe a RD have been programmed by the Pumpers to never accept that the most common treatment in economics for restoring value; a RD, as a possibility .

The Pumpers merely gave it a nasty name to prevent folks from learning about re denomination.

A RD will eventually be followed by a RV. There is serious room for growth in the Dinar.

300 to 500 % before taxes would not be unreasonable to expect The Dinar to grow in the next three years.

I can't get that kind of return on any other legal investment, and really plan on being around for a few more years.

It's not over, until it is over - anything can happen.

What we are seeing has all appearances of a RD within Iraq.

How the UST handles cash in for Dinar in the US has been even less clearly defined.

Who taught people to call a redenomination a LOP?

That is the question, and the explanation, when it finally surfaces, should be very revealing.

It will not LOP, ROT, FESTER, INFECT, SEPTIC ( Insert your choice for most negative connotation HERE)

But, all appearances point to a high probability of the RD that Shabibi has been telegraphing for years...

Doesnt make sense to me that it would LOP...it would piss the Iraqi people off and wouldnt help the economy one bit. Shabs wants to keep the inflation in check so how would a LOP keep inflation from going higher?

Quite the contrary, it will remove the traces of past inflation, restore purchasing power, and place them in a position to greatly advance their economic standing..

BTW, it's an RD.

LOP is a pumper term to keep you from understanding what a RD is.

• Upvote 5

It's not that we "Lopsters" do not want it to RV. There is NO real proof for a reval and plenty of history showing a higher probability you will see a LOP.

"D"

And to prove that statement to be true you will present the following evidence??? Oops.

• Upvote 1

I would have to agree this really doesn't put to bed the possibility of a redenomination.....when it speaks of local currency, they are just referring to the dinar, because it is their local currency and I'm sure they want to be specific about what currency since the USD is preferred over there because of its purchasing power....it doesn't make any sense for a change to ONLY happen in country for a currency but everywhere else its going to have a different outcome.....what happens to one set of bills happens to them all even if its inside the country or abroad.....

• Upvote 4

"D"

There seems to be a direct tie between the zeroes articles' wording ('raising,' 'lifting,' 'removing,' etc.) and the economic indicators on the CBI website. For months, some of the gurus that everyone slammed were claiming that the larger denomination notes were being brought into the CBI and destroyed. Everybody shot them down calling them pumpers, and yet, we're finding that there may have been some truth to this. M2 in February was 38.6%. In March, 25.4%, and in April, 15.7%. See the trend?

Why might the money supply be decreasing? Well, perhaps because the larger denominations are being pulled in to make room for lower denoms - the kind that you would need if a large currency revaluation occurred to warrant the necessity. If the dinar is no longer 1170 to $1, maybe they'll need smaller notes for their citizens to conduct daily business?

You point to history. What history? Iraq's situation is unlike any other. You can't point to Turkey's lop just as you can't point to Kuwait's reinstatement. This is a completely different set of circumstances. Iraq is capable of a revaluation, as they've done it a few times already in the past 8 years.

• Upvote 2

Thats just ridiculous....nobody WANTS it to lop....but to ignore that there is a strong possibility of it is like sticking your head in the sand. All possible outcomes should be weighed when looking at and making financial decisions IMO ;)

Best post in this thread. (+1)

The people that acknowledge all past press releases from the CBI, telegraphing their intentions to RD for the past 3 years are simply putting stock in the facts before them.

The ones that use the word LOP to describe a RD have been programmed by the Pumpers to never accept that the most common treatment in economics for restoring value; a RD, as a possibility .

The Pumpers merely gave it a nasty name to prevent folks from learning about re denomination.

A RD will eventually be followed by a RV. There is serious room for growth in the Dinar.

300 to 500 % before taxes would not be unreasonable to expect The Dinar to grow in the next three years.

I can't get that kind of return on any other legal investment, and really plan on being around for a few more years.

It's not over, until it is over - anything can happen.

What we are seeing has all appearances of a RD within Iraq.

How the UST handles cash in for Dinar in the US has been even less clearly defined.

Who taught people to call a redenomination a LOP?

That is the question, and the explanation, when it finally surfaces, should be very revealing.

It will not LOP, ROT, FESTER, INFECT, SEPTIC ( Insert your choice for most negative connotation HERE)

But, all appearances point to a high probability of the RD that Shabibi has been telegraphing for years...

Quite the contrary, it will remove the traces of past inflation, restore purchasing power, and place them in a position to greatly advance their economic standing..

BTW, it's an RD.

Another (+1)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would have to agree this really doesn't put to bed the possibility of a redenomination.....when it speaks of local currency, they are just referring to the dinar, because it is their local currency and I'm sure they want to be specific about what currency since the USD is preferred over there because of its purchasing power....it doesn't make any sense for a change to ONLY happen in country for a currency but everywhere else its going to have a different outcome.....what happens to one set of bills happens to them all even if its inside the country or abroad.....

And yet another (+1)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There seems to be a direct tie between the zeroes articles' wording ('raising,' 'lifting,' 'removing,' etc.) and the economic indicators on the CBI website. For months, some of the gurus that everyone slammed were claiming that the larger denomination notes were being brought into the CBI and destroyed. Everybody shot them down calling them pumpers, and yet, we're finding that there may have been some truth to this. M2 in February was 38.6%. In March, 25.4%, and in April, 15.7%. See the trend?

Why might the money supply be decreasing? Well, perhaps because the larger denominations are being pulled in to make room for lower denoms - the kind that you would need if a large currency revaluation occurred to warrant the necessity. If the dinar is no longer 1170 to $1, maybe they'll need smaller notes for their citizens to conduct daily business?

You point to history. What history? Iraq's situation is unlike any other. You can't point to Turkey's lop just as you can't point to Kuwait's reinstatement. This is a completely different set of circumstances. Iraq is capable of a revaluation, as they've done it a few times already in the past 8 years.

At the risk of coming off as a smart-ass, M2 is NOT expressed in a %, and in fact has been increasing steadily.

"D"

So you say its not going to happen, so that means you invested, i don't know, 1k or 2k in dinars, been checking the forums daily

Just to have a return of 1k or 2k... SMART!!!!

• Upvote 2

BTW, it's an RD.

Thanks Dalite. I see where you're coming from. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

At the risk of coming off as a smart-ass, M2 is NOT expressed in a %, and in fact has been increasing steadily.

Where are you getting your M2 numbers? Because, the M2 number the CBI has been reporting on its homepage website has been decreasing and the numbers dhr05b used seem to be accurate, including the "%" signs.

-

• Upvote 1

So you say its not going to happen, so that means you invested, i don't know, 1k or 2k in dinars, been checking the forums daily

Just to have a return of 1k or 2k... SMART!!!!

Why the insult?

I invested in 2003 and paid $640.00 per mil. I bought my Dinar in Iraq. At that time I believed I could be rich. After years of acquiring information I have come to the conclusion there will be no reval. That is my opinion.

I have already made some money on my investment.

"D"

Hi Nani? :)

Do you honestly believe that ANYONE here actually

wants to see this happen? This baffles me when I

read this kind of response to ANY discussion of what

HISTORY shows us. Iraq is NO different.

Any talk about "smoke and mirrors" has come solely from

gurus who have lied about even the historical precedence and

this has caused discord, NOT those who research and see the

most likely way for Iraq to start to improve is NOT to jump out of the

gate at a revaluation of 2 or 3$ +...they cannot accomplish this at this time

period.

You will not hear the gurus EVER admit to this my friend...why?...because

sale of IQD would basically cease...that means NO referral profits from

guru site dealers. How is it this is not understood after all these years,

that their motive has become crystal clear revealed by their very actions.

Would it be better to ignore history, just yell and scream "NO LOP" which is not

what is even being discussed...it is called redenomination and history absolutely

supports this. to the poster who stated "LOP" is used to confuse, etc., that is true.

So to try and understand and pay attention to actual historical fact, how is THAT

making anyone WANTING it? But to ignore it from an investment standpoint, is

short sighted and dangerous. We must plan for all scenarios, and only ONE will occur.

it iwll not be jumping out of the gate at 3$+ as Iraq can on no way support this, without

the steps already stated by the CBI...for years, that they will redenominate, then hopefully

revalue so we can all come out with some nice gains...but to not address this is to swallow

a lie.

Thank you rick for the post. :) But it truly does not prove a thing in regards to redenomination.

What happens to Iraqs IN country currency happens to ALL current IQD no matter where it resides.

To say this cannot happen this way, is to say what we hold of their current currency is really NOT their

currency, and we know that is plain silly. Gurus are flat out lying about this and ignoring what CBI and

Dr. Shabibi have ALREADY stated. No guru can ever deny that, and those that refuse to try and understand

this are fooling themselves. But to think anyone wants this? This thought only is stated in order to cause

yet more division, and it simply is not true.

If the truth about what history has shown is so annoying to so many, it only shows the denial that is

prevalent on all dinar sites. Let's hope for the best outcome, but we must pay attention to what CBI clearly

has stated.

All my best! :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

Why the insult?

I invested in 2003 and paid $640.00 per mil. I bought my Dinar in Iraq. At that time I believed I could be rich. After years of acquiring information I have come to the conclusion there will be no reval. That is my opinion.

I have already made some money on my investment.

"D"

obviously you haven't tooken the time to do actually research the CBI has stated they plan to raise the dinar against the U.S dollar but hey whatever floats youre boat why don't you sell and be gone!.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1