Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Announcement !!!!!!

iqdheadlines

Why on earth would you post a topic with a title like this? Clearly, it's a fabrication but is it your intent to be humorous, sarcastic, or just inflamatory? Since this is the rumors section, I guess you like many others feel unrestricted in what you are free to post, but it would be nice to see an increase in the thoughtfulness and consideration of everyone posting as a means of creating a more stable, well informed and non-volitile DV environment. Please remember that this is a site dedicated to supporting investors in a currency speculation, not a social networking site.

If you are going to post a rumor or opinion, the least you can do is take the time to explain yourself and justify your position. If you're trying to be humorous, at least say so. I can tell you that for myself, I'm worn out on the fake Dinar RV claims just to be funny. The experiences here at DV over the last week and the sensitivity of many members should give everyone pause in the consideration of their postings. When you shout "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, someone just might believe you - and if it isn't burning, don't expect them to thank you for the emotional crisis you created for them.

I'm not posting this as an attack on you Headlines, just asking for some consideration from you and others.

Respectfully...

• Upvote 14

Why on earth woul you post a topic with a title like this? Clearly, it's a fabrication but is it your intent to be humorous, sarcastic, or just inflamatory? Since this is the rumors section, I guess you like many others feel unrestricted in what you are free to post, but it would be nice to see an increase in the thoughtfulness and consideration of everyone posting as a means of creating a more stable, well informed and non-volitile DV environment. Please remember that this is a site dedicated to supporting investors in a currency speculation, not a social networking site.

If you are going to post a rumor or opinion, the least you can do is take the time to explain yourself and justify your position. If you're trying to be humorous, at least say so. I can tell you that for myself, I'm worn out on the fake Dinar RV claims just to be funny. The experiences here at DV over the last week and the sensitivity of many members should give everyone pause in the consideration of their postings. When you shout "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, someone just might believe you - and if it isn't burning, don't expect them to thank you for the emotional crisis you created for them.

I'm not posting this as an attack on you Headlines, just asking for some consideration from you and others.

Respectfully...

+1 from me on that

Yep and still counting.............thanks for the + Flash, have a great one and hopefully I will see you at the Rv party!

If this thing doesn't RV on the 27th then I will burn all my dinar!!!!!!!

NOT ME BUT HERES A -

• Upvote 1

Why on earth woul you post a topic with a title like this? Clearly, it's a fabrication but is it your intent to be humorous, sarcastic, or just inflamatory? Since this is the rumors section, I guess you like many others feel unrestricted in what you are free to post, but it would be nice to see an increase in the thoughtfulness and consideration of everyone posting as a means of creating a more stable, well informed and non-volitile DV environment. Please remember that this is a site dedicated to supporting investors in a currency speculation, not a social networking site.

Respectfully...

Just following the rules buddy............no link, then straight to rumors section!

P.S my friend who is a dinar dealer just received a De LaRU machine!!!!

Edited by iqdheadlines
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yep and still counting.............thanks for the + Flash, have a great one and hopefully I will see you at the Rv party!

If this thing doesn't RV on the 27th then I will burn all my dinar!!!!!!!

How about if it doesn't RV then give it to charity.