Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keeps gave me an Idea...

FatMan

What do You Plan on doing with your "New Money"?

I'm going to start a new business here in town. Due to the area, I'm going to rent ATV's, Jet Ski's, Dirt bike's, Fishing boats, Ski Boat's, Fishing equipment ECT... If I told you my Location, You'd understand...Also, Invest a bit in Dong... But most of all, My Neice's and Nephew's and EX Girlfriends kids college funds... I LOVE Kids... They deserve it.

How about you? Your feedback might give me new ideas :)

Pre-RV, Krem

• Upvote 1

I'm going to start a new business here in town. Due to the area, I'm going to rent ATV's, Jet Ski's, Dirt bike's, Fishing boats, Ski Boat's, Fishing equipment ECT... If I told you my Location, You'd understand...Also, Invest a bit in Dong... But most of all, My Neice's and Nephew's and EX Girlfriends kids college funds... I LOVE Kids... They deserve it.

Pre-RV, Krem

Thats cool!! I know where you are at....you talk too much. My family owns 10 acres close to where your are. My background is in Architecture. I would like to build a sustainable living community in that area for my family. I am kind of a conspiracy theorist. My property is close to water and has a really cool ecosystem going on. I didn't invest that much in the Dinar. Chances are I won't be a millionaire, but I can be happy with whatever return that I get and survive this crappy economy.

• Upvote 1

Thats cool!! I know where you are at....you talk too much. My family owns 10 acres close to where your are. My background is in Architecture. I would like to build a sustainable living community in that area for my family. I am kind of a conspiracy theorist. My property is close to water and has a really cool ecosystem going on. I didn't invest that much in the Dinar. Chances are I won't be a millionaire, but I can be happy with whatever return that I get and survive this crappy economy.

Hahaha!! I DO? Haha It's cool. I Honestly don"t mind if people know where I am. I Don't have much dinar and Besides, It's burried on my Fenced in acre with four dogs on the lot. Good luck finding it! Haha

Hey, If you know where I am, And you're not too far, Lets throw a BBQ! That would be cool! Anyone else who is close to Meadview is welcome as well... Haha. Is that what you thought? I don't care what anyone else thinks, This is Gods Land.

Much Respect YaTaHe, That's a good Plan.

Krem

I have a patent pending on a product I want to manufacture in the USA, market, and distribute. Invest in a friend's film. Invest in sustainability projects and solar energy....Create jobs. (Now I am sounding like a politician.)

NO You are NOT! Anyone who plans on giving to their community (Creating jobs) Is a very good soul... Thank you for that! This country as well as others, Need more like us... Creating jobs is allways a Great thing! In MY Book anyway... Haha

Krem

NO You are NOT! Anyone who plans on giving to their community (Creating jobs) Is a very good soul... Thank you for that! This country as well as others, Need more like us... Creating jobs is allways a Great thing! In MY Book anyway... Haha

Krem

I read on this forum about so many folks buying up RV's, Boats, fancy cars and traveling, partying, whatever...and I think hmmmm what is wrong with me? I have no inclination to make this my dream. I live in once flourishing city, everyone had a job and it was a rockin place to live. Now all the manufacturing companies are being torn down, teens have nothing to do, no hope for a future, no jobs. I have to commute 2 hours a day to make a decent living in the tech world, on highways clogged with traffic because there are no local jobs, except retail. I just want what this country once was.... So let's go Krem, let's go make some jobs!

Edited by DinarDana
  • Upvote 1

Come on folks... Let it Flow! We might as well talk about something while we wait. Why not our plans... (Where I thank Keeps for the idea) Haha I'd like to see A LOT Of people I see post a bunch of comments every day, comment on this. Cause it shows Who you Are in a way. And if we Really are a DV Family, This will help get to know one another in a small way :) Plus it's just fun. We ALL Have dreams about what we will do Post RV... Share it... Please?

Haha Just havn fun, Krem

I read on this forum about so many folks buying up RV's, Boats, fancy cars and traveling, partying, whatever...and I think hmmmm what is wrong with me? I have no inclination to make this my dream. I live in once flourishing city, everyone had a job and it was a rockin place to live. Now all the manufacturing companies are being torn down, teens have nothing to do, no hope for a future, no jobs. I have to commute 2 hours a day to make a decent living in the tech world, on highways clogged with traffic because there are no local jobs, except retail. I just want what this country once was.... So let's go Krem, let's go make some jobs!

I completely agree with you. That, and saving the environment. Hey, create green jobs! I would like to invest in small companies that are working on sustainable, green energy of any sort, preferrably cars.

After I make a lot of money and give people many jobs creating green energy, I will take the money and devote it towards campaign finance reform. And then I will lobby for the entire tax code to be redone. In between, a trip down the Seine on a barge with my dog, and then back to work.

• Upvote 2

DANA... YOU ARE AWESOME! If I knew how to add friends, You would be one of mine! I Really like your Thoughts.

I Never wanted to be RICH... But well off would be nice. And to help my neighbor get to the good as well is my Calling in life. I would never Eat well unless my neighbors were too... I was raised by my mother, And she raised me to care about the world around me.

I WILL Make an impact on my town as well as others when this hits. It's in my Heart.

Krem

• Upvote 2

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life (as long as I don't buy anything).

My wife says when this thing RV's, she wants something that'll go from zero to 120 in a matter of seconds. I'm thinking bathroom scale !!

• Upvote 4

I completely agree with you. That, and saving the environment. Hey, create green jobs! I would like to invest in small companies that are working on sustainable, green energy of any sort, preferrably cars.

After I make a lot of money and give people many jobs creating green energy, I will take the money and devote it towards campaign finance reform. And then I will lobby for the entire tax code to be redone. In between, a trip down the Seine on a barge with my dog, and then back to work.

Green jobs are good! The Seine with your dog, wow that is totally romantic. What a spoiled dog! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

PS I do want a Philip Stien watch...

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life (as long as I don't buy anything).

My wife says when this thing RV's, she wants something that'll go from zero to 120 in a matter of seconds. I'm thinking bathroom scale !!

Hahahahahaha!!! Thats Fantastic!! Laughing Completely OUT LOUD! Hahaha

Krem

• Upvote 1

DANA... YOU ARE AWESOME! If I knew how to add friends, You would be one of mine! I Really like your Thoughts.

I Never wanted to be RICH... But well off would be nice. And to help my neighbor get to the good as well is my Calling in life. I would never Eat well unless my neighbors were too... I was raised by my mother, And she raised me to care about the world around me.

I WILL Make an impact on my town as well as others when this hits. It's in my Heart.

Krem

Well you can just be my friend....I don't know how to add friends, just make them... laugh.gif I like your heart! Being rich is for the greedy, being comfortable is how I live now, but being able to contribute, whoo hoo that is where its at.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well you can just be my friend....I don't know how to add friends, just make them... laugh.gif I like your heart! Being rich is for the greedy, being comfortable is how I live now, but being able to contribute, whoo hoo that is where its at.

That's good where you are at... I am Not in the same. I Only eat when I am at work (Cooking)... I have to make sure I have money for dog food first, And of course bills... Stuggling HARD at the moment. Though, I still tell my friends around town, If they need a place to crash, My house is here.

I was put on this earth for a reason... And that reason wasn't for me to be Selfish... It was to lend a hand to those who need it. I think my Business will do Just That! People need FUN In their Lives... Even people who don't have the money to BUY something... People like me (at the moment). Having Just ONE Fun day makes the Month or Year so Much Better! That's what I want to give. A Day of FUN! A Day of Smiles.

Krem

• Upvote 2

Pre-RV, Krem

.Pick up about 10 more acres, Buy a backhoe, Dig a hole, Drop 4 or 5 old containers in, Cover and backfill with lead and cement, Fill with guns, ammo, water, and food

..,,,,,,,,,,,,.Sit back and wait

• Upvote 3

I sincerely hope this all works out for all of us as we anticpate and want. I have done a bit of pondering (aka day dreaming) on what I would do with a newly found wealth. Besides the obvious, paying off credit cards and a good heap of investing I would probably travel the world. More than anything else Ive ever wanted to do is see things I have not seen and experience them first hand. Take in the sights, the smells and experience various cultures first hand as well as EAT THE FOODS. I have also entertained the idea of working for an international volunteer organization for at least a year in a country that needed help. I have done volunteer work for the Red Cross and have wanted to get back into helping others. Not necessarily for the Red Cross but possibly some other organization. I would also seriously consider sponsering an Iraqi youth in going to college either in the United States or at a location of their choosing. This would be my way of giving back for the good fortune I had recieved. I wish you all good luck.

• Upvote 2

I want to donate the money to update and upgrade a park in a small town near our property. This community has been our home for the past 13 years and I want to give folks somewhere that their kids can play. I will put money in a trust for my grandchildren's education. Oh, and pay off my house and my mother's house and my brother's house. Invest and I'll figure the rest out later.

• Upvote 1

After tithing, charities and paying off the house and other bills, I plan on setting up a trust for my children's future, building the home of our dreams, ( with solar panels and overlooking a lake) in which to create fabulous memories, and then set up family fun times. For us that will include season tickets to Alabama games as well as a Disney Vacation Club membership, so we can always go on family trips together.

• Upvote 1

Since the first time I posted what I planned after the RV things have changed for me. Health changes. Big time. So, looking at that, and making some very realistic decisions about what future I have and what to do post RV, I now have new objectives.

Where once I wanted to become personally involved in organizations and secretly donate money and watch how it was being used, I will now be able only to give the money, not the personal involvement. But I will still be philanthropic, with an emphasis on animal shelters and animal rescue facilities and the SPCA. That was one of my husband's dreams and since I am left to carry them out alone, I'll do it with the RV money. Also, he wanted to start a flying school here. Though I cannot do that I will be setting up some scholarships in his name for kids wanting to fly, private or commercial. I'll be supporting the local search and rescue organization big time too.

I will be adopting a family ... some deserving people who just have had so much bad luck and cannot seem to make the ends meet no matter what they do. I'll buy a house for them, keep it in my name, and when I die it will be theirs. I'll arrange some part time work for each of them as they cannot work full time. I'll make sure both sons have all the education they require to do what they want with their lives. Having no kids of my own this is a way to adopt a daughter and son-in-law and two grandkids. I think it is a great idea !!! :)

But I will be moving to my Pacific Island (Saltspring, in the gulf islands off the coast of British Columbia) and buying a one level house and learning to cope with the changes of becoming suddenly much older ... hahahaha. The money will make things easier.

Since I don't belong to a church, the idea of tithing is difficult, or at least it was. I have decided that each of the local churches where I live, and there are about ten, will receive a lawyer's letter with a trust account cheque for an anonymous donation to their good work. That'll do ... :)

So, there you go ... my few cents worth of what post RV will be like for me ... not bad if I do say so ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 5

I don't own a lot of dinar, but I believe charity begins at home. If I made enough money off this investment, I would try and put some away or invest some for the future. I would pay off my house note , pay all other bills, help family & friends who have lost good jobs. I would make a donation to the local church and food panty. I would set up a retirement account for my sons, one who has MS and may not be able to work long enough to to accrue money for retirement and the other who has lost time from being unemployed from jobs in the construction industry. I would set aside money for my grandchildren's education. If there was anything left, I would pay for a party for friends & family and party hardy. I may even take a trip somewhere, but I'm a homebody.

• Upvote 1

I dont own that much dinar, but depending on the rate here is what I would like to do:

go away for 3-4 days with my boys. Relax and let it all sink in!

pay off 2 high interest bills, put money aside for son's college, move by a beach somewhere, invest in one of Adam's post RV projects.

sleep well a night, travel a little. Thank "the powers that be" for letting me find this DV website. I would have written IQD off as a scam had I not read, and read on this site! Thank you for all the resources on this site!

The end,

• Upvote 1

The PLAN is to pay off all bills + build an addition to our home + get equipment and landscape our home. TADA!

Now the rest of the money is divided in half.

The first half is going to set up a non-profit corp. that is called "Teaching Men to Fish". This is established in God’s name for God’s work. This is to help all who want off government subsidies to gain a useful trade; they will gain this new knowledge for FREE. I pray that it is at least 10% that want to get off their butts and become productive member of society. Yes, some will always need societies help. Some people will not like the fact that I strongly believe in Ben Franklin's saying "To help the poor, make them uncomfortable in their poorness" To me that means society of whatever kind should cloth and feed the unfortunate. I did not say feed the poor, porterhouse steak, though I believe it would be a great idea to give every poor person a grand dinner once a year. This is for them to visualize a better future. In California, I have meet people that were milking the system for every dime they could get. The outside of the house may have looked terrible, but inside would be a grand state of luxury to over 75% and probably 90% of present day Iranians.

The second half is going to insure that not only we can do what ever we want whenever we want, but will be invested such that that will be the case when we even get older and grayer. I believe that I am financially perceptive enough to make this happen. Our domestic corporation will help some friends out of trouble, but at the same time, these friends will make money for our corporation. If one can visualize what needs to be done, it is not too difficult to take many pieces and use the resources of knowledge of many to finalize a product to make money.

This will indeed be the best years of my life. I will help many people find a better way. :D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Everyone

After the RV/RI, I am going to play it forward and give a percentage to my daughter & son-in-law so that they can pay their home off or do what ever they want, a certain percentage is going to my brother(if it was not for him during 2007 I would not be here) so that he can enjoy life.

I would like to buy a small business again (sold my other one in 2007 after 15 years) and provide jobs for young people who are coming out of a bad situation, in order to give them hope,dreams, and someone to beleive in them, as they are our future when we are old.

Other than that I can get back my RSP's for retirment, and a deposit into my investment account