Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***A new okie???***

easyrider

[12:28:21 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : WE ARE WATCHING HISTORY UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES. ALL THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IS HERETOFORE ONLY PARTIALLY TRUE AND THE REST WAS SPECULATION---SO BEFORE EVERYONE GOES RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE---WE NEED TO WAIT TO SEE THE RULE BOOK OF THIS NEW GAME WE ARE INVOLVED WITH---

[12:37:48 21/06/11] ministerb : I PRESUME THAT THE IMF PLANS ON BUYING UP IRAQ AT THAT FIRE-SALE RATE OF 86 CENTS

12:37:48 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : MINISTERB--THE LOWER RATE WOULD PROHIBIT THE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS FROM COMING TO RAPID FRUITION AND WOULD DRAG OUT THE ECONOMIC STABILITY OF THE COUNTRY

[12:35:22 21/06/11] EdH : OKIE....do you feel they will come out low to draw as much DINAR as they can....that way they pay out as little as possible, then over time raise the value....like over years as Shabbi has said?

[12:36:06 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : EDH-A POSSIBILITY--HOWEVER WE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING FOR CERTAIN TILL THEY ACTUALLY R'V

[12:40:37 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : MINISTERB--A VERY ASTUTE OBSERVATION---1 I HAD NOT CONSIDERED--HOWEVER TO PRECLUDE A LOWER RATE BRINGS TO MIND THE FACT THAT DURING THE LAST SDR DRAWING RIGHTS THE IMF AND WORLD BANK ENDORSED THE RECIPIANTS OF THE LOANS TO PURCHASE IQD WITH SOME OF FUNDS WHICH IN TURN WHEN R/V'S WOULD PERMIT THOSE COUNTRIES TO PAY BACK THE IMF AND IMPROVE THEIR OWN CREDIT RATING WITH IMF FOR FUTURE LOANS THAT THEY MAY NEED

[12:43:10 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION TO SAY THE LEAST---TODAY THRU THURS NITE WOULD BE AN OPTIMUM TIME FOR THE R/V--OTHERWISE IT COULD DRAG OUT INTO NEXT WEEK----BUT REMEMBER------SHABBI HIMSELF STATED YESTERDAY OPENLY ON TV THAT THIS WOULD OCCUR PREVIOUS (BEFORE) JUNE 30TH

6/11] bearzaputz : ministerb ... OK ... we'll type slower.

[12:45:07 21/06/11] DebTarHeelGirl : Okie Oil Man - question Sir: A statement from a friend: but I find it strange that you would come out and say here is the rate and date we are doing this…that sounds like financial suicide - what do you say to that Please Okie.

[12:46:34 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : DEBRATARHEEL---SINCE THEY HAVE RECOVERED THE BULK OF THE 3 ZEROS AND KNOW HOW MUCH IS TO BE COVERED BY A RV===IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE NOW

[12:47:20 21/06/11] PrudenceArt : I think the .86 is for the budget and he was speaking to iraq citizens not worried what we will rv at,,,the .86 is for the budget that was released today

[12:49:51 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : PRUDENCEART--ANOTHER POSSIBILITY JUST HIT ME---WE KNOW THEY RELEASED THE BUDGET THE OTHER DAY ( BUT LATER FOUND OUT IT WAS THE SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET AND NOT THE REAL BUDGET) IT MAY BE THAT LOWER RATE COULD AND MAY APPLY ONLY TO THE TEMPORARY SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET THAT WOULD PERMIT AT LEAST THE INITIATION OF SOME OF THE PROJECTS AND BE A BRIDGE-GAP TYPE OF A FUNDING MEASURE FOR AT LEAST PROJECT INITIATION

12:51:38 21/06/11] PrudenceArt : OKIE OIL MAN that is why I am saying it was released to the iraqi people because for release of chapter 7 they had to release the budget.......You cannot come out with a budget then say the rate in the budget is 5 because you would announce the rate before it was due

[12:52:32 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : HEY CONSIDER THIS---AND I AM NO SAYING THIS IS THE CASE BUT IF YOU CROSS 86 CENTS BACK IT REPRESENTS 1.17 USD----I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS THE RATE--JUST GIVING AN EXAMPLE OF TO ME WORST CASE SCENARIO IF THIS 86 CENT GARBAGE IS TRUE

[12:57:08 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : MIMAR---AS OF SHABBI'S SPEECH YESTERDAY----IT FOGGED UP MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I CAN NOT VISUALIZE WHAT THE RATE IS FOR CERTAIN

[12:57:19 21/06/11] cmc : Okie.... why do we think the DFI funds have a june 30 deadline if they were already moved into two New York accounts, and are protected under them... doesn’t that make the June 30 "deadline" another mute point, a pointless deadline people like us are speculating against since it hasn’t happened... NO deadline has been met... it has been extended, or like this side stepped.... your thoughts...

[12:59:34 21/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : CMC--YOUR CORRECT TO A POINT---HERE'S THE POINT--THE FUNDS HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY AVAILABLE WITHOUT OVERSITE AND WON'T BE TILL JUNE 30TH WHEN THEY WILL HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE 180 BILLION DOLLARS BUT IRAQ--THE REASON FUNDS ARE IN US BANKS IS FOR THE PROTECTION FROM GARNISHMENTS--LEVIES---JUDGEMENTS---SUIT'S----ETC ETC.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Easy, you've been noticing this too? What used to be the "....ships at sea, we are there" have now become something of substance. If he hadn't posted those, "it's imminent, any time now, it happened yesterday.." stuff I would be paying attention a lot more..

-lionfish

Serious here....is this even the same guy????

The Old Okie used to speak in idioms and metaphors...this one seems much more grounded with a lot less "intel". Maybe it had something to do with his transition from PD to his own site.

This world of Dinar is completely the weirdest thing ever. Forum drama, fighting between disciples of different gurus, the merging of Dinar mania with religious ferver, kool-aid drinkers, secret contacts, the Illuminati...not to mention the headlines in Iraq. I think I just need a dose of normalcy here...maybe I'll go watch an old episode of Andy Griffith or something. At least everything there gets solved in 30 minutes rather than 7 + years!

• Upvote 2

Easy, you've been noticing this too? What used to be the "....ships at sea, we are there" have now become something of substance. If he hadn't posted those, "it's imminent, any time now, it happened yesterday.." stuff I would be paying attention a lot more..

-lionfish

Since he now has his own late night show on his own network, he has to seem semi-credible in order to gain an audience....he could get away with all the rv in ten minutes bs before, but now he has to actually work....

The .86 rate and others this low reminds me of the last couple of shots in a game of pool where you are in a position where the game isn't moving and you are unable to drop any balls so you hide the cue ball behind something to make it somewhat unavailable so that your opponent doesn't have an easy shot, thereby forcing them to "open" up the game..

If this RV comes out low - which we all know is a ploy - then the ideal thing would be to cash out a couple of bucks to get what you need and hold until they bring the currency back full on to what it is supposed to be and is expected.

Namaste

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

Edited by DinarC

The Old Okie used to speak in idioms and metaphors...this one seems much more grounded with a lot less "intel". Maybe it had something to do with his transition from PD to his own site.

This world of Dinar is completely the weirdest thing ever. Forum drama, fighting between disciples of different gurus, the merging of Dinar mania with religious ferver, kool-aid drinkers, secret contacts, the Illuminati...not to mention the headlines in Iraq. I think I just need a dose of normalcy here...maybe I'll go watch an old episode of Andy Griffith or something. At least everything there gets solved in 30 minutes rather than 7 + years!

lol, it is the most outlandish investment I have ever heard of

Psych,

You forgot the Bilderbergers! :D

The .86 rate and others this low reminds me of the last couple of shots in a game of pool where you are in a position where the game isn't moving and you are unable to drop any balls so you hide the cue ball behind something to make it somewhat unavailable so that your opponent doesn't have an easy shot, thereby forcing them to "open" up the game..

If this RV comes out low - which we all know is a ploy - then the ideal thing would be to cash out a couple of bucks to get what you need and hold until they bring the currency back full on to what it is supposed to be and is expected.

Namaste

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

I know that is what I'm going to do if it comes out low - sell just enough to payoff debts,etc and sit on the rest for the increased value.