Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My conversation with a customer today.

RVDinar4MyFamily

Wow thanks for sharing that! I think it's encouraging. I'm no economist either but I like that he said we don't have to fear the lop. Kind of like -don't fear the reaper lol. Seriously though, thanks for sharing I find it encouraging!

You hear quite often this is a long term investment and it should start out low first and gradually increase in value. I agree with this statement. A lot of the knowledgeable people involved around the world believe this also. I liken this as a retirement vehicle. Lay away so much until it RV's. If you can manage to survive with other means hold on for longer than you think you can as it will be worth it.

Thanks for sharing. I have been watching this site for 6-7 months and appreciate your honesty. This is why this site is, by far, the most informative. I am not sure economics will work with a .86-1.30 revalue. Time will tell

I Debated all day if I was even going to post this.

If I were the one reading a post like this, I would take this for what it is worth, and form my own opinion. I expect you all to do the same.

There should be no question from anyone who has been on this site for more than 3 months about my feelings regarding BS rumors, and BS intel spread across the boards like candy for lost toddlers.

I despise the gurus who lie daily and their precious pumper’s pets that take those lies and spread them across the boards like wildfire, knowing dang well that these same gurus have been wrong time and again.

I only share this because of the long timers who I have come to respect and I think deserve to hear about this conversation I had today. For you newbie’s that want to question my integrity, and feel the need to bash, go for it, I could give a rats patootie what you think, if you don't like it, don't read it. You may want to go read some of my posts to see if I have earned my stripes on this board.

Background info first...

I am a swimming pools service tech. I have been in my industry for 21 years. I deal with rich, very rich, and stupid rich people on a daily basis. From time to time I have on occasion asked a customer here and there who I thought might have knowledge either because of their profession, or because I knew they dealt with a lot of investing, and who I felt comfortable enough with about the dinar. I have never had anyone who knew anything about it, until today. Let me say, that I am a people person, so having a conversation with a customer other than about their swimming pool is not unusual for me. I know the names of my regular customer’s kids and dogs, I know what they do for a living, and I even know some of their neighbors. I consider myself a very good judge of people and their character. With that said, this is not a customer I have known for many years, just met him last week when I went to look at his spa, and had to return today to do the work. He is very nice customer, very friendly and talkative. Both times he asked if I would like something to drink and today when I arrived, he was leaving to go to the grocery store and asked if I would like some lunch or anything while he was out. (I declined, but thanked him for the offer). You get the picture.

When I first arrived, while he was telling me about his schedule today, basically letting me know he was going to be home most of the day after the grocery store, because he works for the fed and he his having a meeting at his house today so instead of driving across town, yadda, yadda yadda.

I thought nothing of it and went on about my work, but turned out that I had the wrong part and would have to leave and come back. So, I did and while I am driving I thought back to the conversation we had and it struck me that he said "he works for the fed" So, I start to wonder if he is talking about the fed reserve, got the dinar on my mind all the sudden, dang it, I wish I would have caught that when we were talking, I would have asked. But, he should still be home when I get back.

So when I got back, and after I had finished for the day (still need more parts, grrrrr) I had to bring him out to explain where we were and what the next step was etc. Then I asked him about what he does for a living.

This is that conversation, paraphrasing, because my memory is not that good, and some of what he was telling me I did not fully understand, but I was convinced what he was telling me was as he himself believed and knew about the dinar.

My question to him was if he worked for the Federal Reserve because he said he works for the fed earlier.

He told me no, he works for the commerce dept. for the federal govt. and he deals with exports into different parts of the middle east, from what I gathered traveling to and from regularly with Iraq being one of his more frequent destinations. He deals directly with the Embassies in each country and or region that he goes to. His job has no top secret clearance, and from what I gathered during our conversation the revalue of the dinar is known throughout certain parts of gov't, but not widely talked about due to the speculation and run on the currency it would cause if the gov't just came out and said, yep, it’s going to happen.

I asked him if he knew about the Iraqi dinar and the rumor of it revaluing, and if it was true. He told me he did know about it, and that yes it is true that it will revalue. (Blew my mind that he knew and confirmed that it will happen)

So, I went directly to the question of the LOP. His answers were somewhat confusing to me in that it had to do with a lot of economical factors and such, so I am not even going to try to paraphrase. Instead, I am just going to tell you that what I did understand of it.

Basically, the answer is YES, expect the lop to happen, BUT DO NOT FEAR IT, you will not lose when it happens, It will just be part of the revalue, but we will still get our payday. I wish I could expand on this more, but honestly, I have admitted it in the past, economics is not my strong suit, and his answer of how the process works is very economical.

He did however say, and I know there are many of you who will not like this, to hold onto my dinar for about a year to get a really good return. It will start out low, and will increase as the market increases.

There are many factors in it, and we did not go to deep into each of these factors, but some that were mentioned were to pay attention to Greece and the Euro, both are about to fail.

Also to watch Libya and other GCC countries who are on the way to democracy and that the movement has started, and will continue until all of them have converted to democracy.

Iraq, although not completely secure, is well on its way, with the Kurds ahead of the rest of the pack and possibly leading the way.

I then asked when he thought and told him about what is believed from boards like these in respect to the DFI expiration, the chapter 7 sanctions, etc.

His answer was that probably not that soon, but possibly within the next 3-4 months but really should hold onto it for about a year for a really good return unless you really need the money.

He was very open and upfront with me about what he knew. He told me I am in good shape with my measly 750k, and that like any investment, it could go south, but things looked good.

Now, I am not going to claim that what I was told is fact, is what will happen, I don’t really get the whole Greece and Euro connection, because, once again, I am a pool guy, not an economist.

This was my real world experience today. Take it for what it’s worth. I for one felt better about this investment after today then I have since December.

RVDinar4MyFamily

but honestly like he said a LOP could happen imho it won't!!!1 this is one man's opinion. We shall soon see.

Who happens to work for the federal government dealing with the middle east........ :blink:

• Upvote 1

I've read your posts in my journey here... I Believe you. Credibility is everything to me when it comes to "Rumors"...

Thanks for the post... We Still wait for the Truth to hit! Sure hope the Truth is good for All!

Thanks, Krem.

• Upvote 1

honestly we all know its gonna RV its justa matter of when and how much. As, for your story i appreciate it but honestly like he said a LOP could happen imho it won't!!!1 this is one man's opinion. We shall soon see.

I agree EZ. I do believe that LOP has been misinterperted because it is often called "lifting of the zeros" which, to my mind, means removing them from circulation. That could be what the guy was talking about when he said something like it wouldn't bother anyone too much. That just means the 3 zeros are pulled out of circulation, and it may RV low initially until most of the large bills are cashed in and then move upwards in value. I've thought this since last year and it does make sense because both Shabs and Maliki want to aid their fellow countrymen and get the dinar to be worth what it was in the past. I just don't see how that could be accomplished when you make a note, say a 25K, and make it worth the same as a 25 dinar note. Doesn't make sense.

You didn't happen to ask about the Dong... Did you? That must be on it's wat too, IMO...

Thanks for the post again dude. Nice to hear from a source such as yourself (With a "Clean History" Haha)

ALL Respect, Krem

Thanks for the real life story RVDinar4MyFamily......Coming from you a fellow pool guy of over 20 years......I know that this really happened to you....All your posts make this story have total credibility

All the best my friend,

Lgraham

Thanks for the real life story RVDinar4MyFamily......Coming from you a fellow pool guy of over 20 years......I know that this really happened to you....All your posts make this story have total credibility

All the best my friend,

Lgraham

Ah, a fellow pool guy, thats great. What part of the country are you in? Are you year around or seasonal like me? We just about have all of our pools open for the season. Been long hard spring this year! :lol:

Very nice post! Really written well and believable! If you took the time to make this all up, you should be a novelist! Keep listening, posting and don't over chlorinate the pool! Make sure they put the basket in when they take the hose out or they'll get little red toys stuck in the suction hole! Just sayin'! rolleyes.gif

Brother I like good story tellers and your description of what took place and what was said was like a video. Great job and moocho thanks for sharing. Sounds like your customer was up to par. Did you get all the parts installed??? Of course u did! Cheers

• Upvote 1