Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My conversation with a customer today.

RVDinar4MyFamily

well i believe you... i would hope you wouldn't take the time to create some crazy story like this. with that being said it's some pretty bittersweet news. great to know it's coming one day... but sucks that it might not be for a while.

however, I'm still interested to see what's going down in the next 2 weeks. all these 'deadlines' and meetings taking place amongst countries and whatnot should produce some good info.

ALSO....... him saying this doesn't mean that it's not going to RV at the .86 - 1.30 rate that's been floating around, which is still an incredible return on the investment. if it did RV at that rate, i could see where he might say hold on to it for a yr to get a better return because it is supposed to get back to it's old rate of 3.44 or whatever, which would be triple the return. so it might still RV at a good rate, but be better in a yr. bottom line is if i could go 1 for 1 with the IQD, i would take the money and run!!

Thanks for the post! Personally, I like to hear "real world" experiences no matter who they come from. Some of the best stock trade information comes from the maids that clean stock broker's offices. Just sayin'. Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 2

well i believe you... i would hope you wouldn't take the time to create some crazy story like this. with that being said it's some pretty bittersweet news. great to know it's coming one day... but sucks that it might not be for a while.

however, I'm still interested to see what's going down in the next 2 weeks. all these 'deadlines' and meetings taking place amongst countries and whatnot should produce some good info.

ALSO....... him saying this doesn't mean that it's not going to RV at the .86 - 1.30 rate that's been floating around, which is still an incredible return on the investment. if it did RV at that rate, i could see where he might say hold on to it for a yr to get a better return because it is supposed to get back to it's old rate of 3.44 or whatever, which would be triple the return. so it might still RV at a good rate, but be better in a yr. bottom line is if i could go 1 for 1 with the IQD, i would take the money and run!!

Very true, and I thought the same thing, but it could also open up at 500 and slowly make its way to 100 in a year just the same. which is still a pretty decent return, but not what we had hoped for.

I would still like to believe that would cause a run on the currency, and it would have to open high enough to keep specuation to a minimum.

I should have clearified that, the LOP will happen, but not in the way we talk about it, and is not to be feared, it does not effect our investment or our return.

I guess I'm confused .If it LOPs how will this not affect our return on our investment. Could someone please explain. :huh:

• Upvote 2

I should have clearified that, the LOP will happen, but not in the way we talk about it, and is not to be feared, it does not effect our investment or our return.

The way that I take this is that it may LOP in country in order for the large denominations and the small denominations to be used simultaneously with one another at the same value, until the large denoms are removed from circulation. As for the large denoms. us investors hold, I believe they will retain there face value, alot like when the US used the 10,000 and 1,000 bills and they still hold there value!

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

• Upvote 1

Thanks RVDINAR...it takes some time to write a post like this...next time I might suggest make an audio recording....encouraging stuff though. What's a year really anyways, if that turns out to be true? I can wait...appreciate the post!

RVDinar4MyFamily ... Thank you for sharing.... Appreciated.

Thanks but that's cryptic somehow.... But thanks.

Edited by umbertino

The way that I take this is that it may LOP in country in order for the large denominations and the small denominations to be used simultaneously with one another at the same value, until the large denoms are removed from circulation. As for the large denoms. us investors hold, I believe they will retain there face value, alot like when the US used the 10,000 and 1,000 bills and they still hold there value!

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

I agree with that, and have heard that theory. That might cut down on criminal groups over there cashing in and I believe we would have a set time to cash in the large denoms.

So if you have smaller ones you may be able to wait and ride the rate. Just sayin' is all.