Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

Lmmfao!! That's not what I thought when I read your sn... BTW I play too, same sn.

If your on PS3 add me and in your message tell me your from DV.......

Liar....... laugh.gif

My mom always called me jeffrey bodeen growing up... I answer to bodeen at home, work and with all friends... I don't know if I would respond if someone said jeff....

LOL I know....I just figured i would pick an appropriate explanation of my name for the purpose of this thread!! laugh.gif

Interesting Thread, different to say the least. My nic comes from being a card player. I am a hardcore pokerplayer and rest assured theirs no " loose Change" at any table I have ever been at. The name stuck as a fair number of people would comment when I would walk in and whisper" theirs that pokerchick". Because at most games nics were non-descript, I became the "pokerplayer".

Games I am invited to require a 10K minimum to enter. And no I don't always win. Some games I go home in a Limo, many days someone gives me cab fare.

pp

• Upvote 1