Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

First off, I interpreted keepmwalknfny as keep them walking from new york -as in keep my feet walking in new york------shows ya what I know. :P

Second- My name-It is my screen name for when I don't want people to know I am a girl. When I first logged on here-I had no idea how people would treat a girl. I have subsequently discovered that most of you are gentlemen, and there are alot of girls on here. Also, Poe is one of my fav storytellers.

• Upvote 1

Don't Look Back is a poster by Mary Engelbreit from 1967. It is picture of a little hobo with his handkerchief loaded with goodies and tied to a stick carried over his shoulder. There is a fork in the road with a sign pointing to each direction. The road to the right says 'Your Past NO OPTION' The road to the left says 'Don't Look Back'. He takes the road to the left.

Being raised on a farm and ranch in Texas I find the poster fits well with the scripture, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.

Luke 9:62

Can't go forward if you're looking back.

Simple. My real name is Umberto. Umbertino means "little Umberto" in italian... That's the way my parents used to call me as a child....I kinda missed that so I have used it in most of my online presences ( various Forums, sites, etc.).

Keepm you are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k bro yea i know what you meant many misinterpret for sexual pleasures whihc i dunno why it matters what it means i guess their mind is in the gutter. I guess i got my name from the ladies to ride easy lmao j/k i dunno i just came up with my name from the movie.

And a beautiful movie it is.

Edited by umbertino

this was a cool idea keep....it certainly cleared up alot of reasons for alot of names that have been around here for some time....including yours ;)

My name is Joe and I live in the caribbean...on a twin island country called Trinidad & Tobago. The abbreviation for this country is TT.

Thus...Joe in tt

Be blessed all

Joe

Hello. Would like to visit T&T one day... My only experience was a short flight stop ( staying on the plane) at Port Of Spain airport while flying from Paramaribo, Suriname, to Amsterdam, Holland... What I got to see while landing was very beautiful..... Maybe one day......

I GUESS THIS IS THE BEST TOPIC OF THE NIGHT :D

Agreed. The best and most exciting.

laugh.gif You know it brother!!! Some are at least picking up I was being sarcastic with mine....laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thats good to hear bump!! We all go through tough times in life and its how you deal with them and come out of those situations that makes you who you are!!

Keep...did you ever think that the err...mixup...on your name the other day would be the beginning of a new, fun, interesting and educational thread?

Biker handle put on me by a bro long ago. He said I reminded him of Fast Eddie.

Boy I have a boring name..my name and a significant number to me (easy for me to remember though!)

BTW, ayahuasca and huachuma are some trippy plants! There is also nothing like absinthe from the Czech Republic (just ordered 4 bottles) :D

Oo absinthe! Have you ever just tossed down a double shot without all the ceremony? Pretty much tore me up but after I got my air back and could speak again, I settled back to very nice side effects.

Oo absinthe! Have you ever just tossed down a double shot without all the ceremony? Pretty much tore me up but after I got my air back and could speak again, I settled back to very nice side effects.

LOL, No double, just one shot that took me 30 minutes to get down, followed by walking into a few walls. I did regain coordination shortly after :lol:

Edited by Tiffani929

Patty B you are 100% right, New Jersey it is. B)

I'm from Jersey too! Bricktown, by Toms River! That's where all the real pizza is!

Simple. My real name is Umberto. Umbertino means "little Umberto" in italian... That's the way my parents used to call me as a child....I kinda missed that so I have used it in most of my online presences ( various Forums, sites, etc.).

And a beautiful movie it is.

I know what you mean. It's the little things we remember... my Mom used to surprise me with Pizzelles when I got home from school! Don't see too much of that anymore!

My son's legal name is Giuseppe. We always called him "Joey". Now that he is in High School, older, wants to be called Giuseppe because he said he's proud to be Italian (Sicilian)! Good kid, has the right idea! Be happy and proud of who you are, and never pass judgment on anybody else..I always told my kids that.

Just say'n. Think I'll go watch the Godfather... B) lol!

well when I was 14 years old I was unfortunately pinned under the neighborhood bully who was about 23 years old. He was steadily beating my head in. I thought maybe he had finally gotten tired but he must have just stop to catch his breath. It suddenly dawned on me the guy was a lunatic and had no intentions of stopping so the next time he stopped to catch his breath I raised up fast and bit his teat off. I mean completely off I had to spit it out. He started screaming like a girl jumped off and ran down the street screaming the whole way. from that day on I was known as dog and it has stuck ever since. I was born in 1953 hence DOG53

• Upvote 1

Japanese for money :D

well when I was 14 years old I was unfortunately pinned under the neighborhood bully who was about 23 years old. He was steadily beating my head in. I thought maybe he had finally gotten tired but he must have just stop to catch his breath. It suddenly dawned on me the guy was a lunatic and had no intentions of stopping so the next time he stopped to catch his breath I raised up fast and bit his teat off. I mean completely off I had to spit it out. He started screaming like a girl jumped off and ran down the street screaming the whole way. from that day on I was known as dog and it has stuck ever since. I was born in 1953 hence DOG53

Great story!!!

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

Hi keep :)

Somehow I was not surprised that your name was derived from COD :lol:

I know a lot of guys that are gamers, although I am not, there are some amazing games out there.

My user name is simple. My real name is Jim, and the "1cor13" comes from scripture, 1Corinthians

chapter 13, which in this chapter simply states, "Love never fails". It is simply how I try and live my life

and how I treat others. I know, pretty boring, but it means a lot to me. :D

Thanks for the post keep...I hope you are doing well.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

My name is Debra and I am a brat! :P My boyfriend says no arguments from him on that one!

There is a collection of dolls called bratzz thats where the zz came from as I have previously used debrat,and my boyfriends last name starts with Z. :D

So sorry smee I meant to +1 you but I am on a touchscreen and accidently negged you. By the way that is why aya has so many negs, my fault, touchscreen! :lol:

every Debra I know is a brat :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

Liar....... :lol:

My mom always called me jeffrey bodeen growing up... I answer to bodeen at home, work and with all friends... I don't know if I would respond if someone said jeff....

Your turn.......

Lmmfao!! That's not what I thought when I read your sn... BTW I play too, same sn.