Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

Mines pretty self explanatory :blink: I like fainting goats. :P

That is funny..... we have fainting goats in TN :lol:

My name is based on my work and I have two pet cats.

I am a Behavior Analyst (psychology) and my cats are Muffy and Lilly ---- they are sweet most of the time too :)

I like KitKats too!

• Upvote 1

I am from Havasu, and I am a Mom of 4. I've wondered about some of the names. Keep, I wouldn't have guessed what inspired your name! My youngest son is 15, and Call of Duty addict too !(X-Box). He tells me he is ranked #41 in the world. Don't think there are any Call Of Duty scholarships, so GO RV!!! :lol::D Fun thread! :D

I am not proud to say that my nickname came from a bad time in my life when I was younger (I was 22) right after my father died at a young age of 49 I started drinking and hated the world.

I got caught up in a big fight one night and I lost control (drinking of course) and one of the guys I was fighting I made sure his face met the bumper of this car that was parked there many times and that's why my friends started calling me bumper after that bad night.

Not proud of those days or of what I did (saw the guy a year later and he was ok) but I am now grown up and not looking for trouble! (I carry a gun) laugh.gif j/k

Then, I became a farther of 2 beautiful daughters so I changed my life as to be the best farther I could be instead of the jerk that I was.

But the nickname still stands today with me and my friends!!

Sad but true!!

Bump

• Upvote 3

Mine is a pen name borrowed from Benjamin Franklin when he used to write articles for the news paper with opinions that not everyone (the authorities) would agree with. He was one of my heros in history growing up and we share the same first name. It is men like him and many others through history that have made this country the great nation it is.

VOTE RON PAUL 2012-- LETS KEEP OUR NATION GREAT!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I came up with my pen name from -

Shabibi

Maliki

Allawi

Independent Bodies

CBI

IMF

Iraqi Goverment

LOP Talk

Okie's BS

ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1

My nick comes from my work. I have a small boat marina and for the most part things usually go smoothly and casual,

but their are times (more often than should be so) that the traffic and the phone calls become excessive and my brain

will begin to "SHORT CIRCUIT". It doesn't necessarily short out completely but it will need to cool down and "REBOOT". :D

Ok, ok ! I came up with the name Man_Kind because I figured it will take all Man_Kind to keep Keepmwlknfny from reloading and taking more prisoners ! :P We have enough bow legged people in the world !!! :lol: Keepm, your are the reason why I became a veterinarian because man, YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY ! :lol:

A friend always

Man_Kind B)

• Upvote 1

:ph34r: *shoot an plunger-arrow out for the shadows...and get stuck on Keep's forehead with note* :ph34r:

normal_8748b0efde6788e0166f4d9d43d5b986-1.jpg

NOTE: My screen name is Japanese of course....literally translated to my Rank in Aikido. i thought of it when i earned my ranking. :D (Shin = New + Ni-Dan = 2nd degree Black-Belt)

:o EEEK Love it!! ...You're more dangerous "without" a gun :D

Keepm's name, I never considered X rated- now if his name were Steven Tyler <:wub: and used the name WalkThisWay..now that would be different.

I figured Keeps name applied to dinar investors..as soon as the koolaid is served..then in comes Keep and grounds us with the zeros. Sure to keep us all walknfunny.

Wishwell11..double meaning.. looking into the Wishing-Well and a message to Wish All of you Well. :)

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

Ok, ok ! I came up with the name Man_Kind because I figured it will take all Man_Kind to keep Keepmwlknfny from reloading and taking more prisoners ! tongue.gif We have enough bow legged people in the world !!! laugh.gif Keepm, your are the reason why I became a veterinarian because man, YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY ! laugh.gif

A friend always

Man_Kind cool.gif

laugh.gif You know it brother!!! Some are at least picking up I was being sarcastic with mine....laugh.giflaugh.gif

I am not proud to say that my nickname came from a bad time in my life when I was younger (I was 22) right after my father died at a young age of 49 I started drinking and hated the world.

I got caught up in a big fight one night and I lost control (drinking of course) and one of the guys I was fighting I made sure his face met the bumper of this car that was parked there many times and that's why my friends started calling me bumper after that bad night.

Not proud of those days or of what I did (saw the guy a year later and he was ok) but I am now grown up and not looking for trouble! (I carry a gun) laugh.gif j/k

Then, I became a farther of 2 beautiful daughters so I changed my life as to be the best farther I could be instead of the jerk that I was.

But the nickname still stands today with me and my friends!!

Sad but true!!

Bump

Thats good to hear bump!! We all go through tough times in life and its how you deal with them and come out of those situations that makes you who you are!!

• Upvote 1

:o EEEK Love it!! ...You're more dangerous "without" a gun :D

Keepm's name, I never considered X rated- now if his name were Steven Tyler <:wub: and used the name WalkThisWay..now that would be different.

I figured Keeps name applied to dinar investors..as soon as the koolaid is served..then in comes Keep and grounds us with the zeros. Sure to keep us all walknfunny.

Wishwell11..double meaning.. looking into the Wishing-Well and a message to Wish All of you Well. :)

Wishwell11

[/i][/b]

heheh....the dangerous powers you are referring to is used for Defense only. :lol: the guns are to warn them not to come close. ^_^ heheh.

Sweet...Steven Tyler... :lol: walk this way...buwhahaha :lol:

Before I met my husband, I was working two jobs. the full time was with the Provincial Gorvernment, but on the weekend nights I worked at an answering service. This was 34 years ago. Long time.

Anyway, he would call in late, usually just after I started my shift, to put in a wake up call for the morning. We got to talking and after a few weeks we ended up talking, with him being on hold while I took business calls, until it was time for him to get his wake up call. Poor guy missed a lot of weekend work then.

So we got to know each other pretty well, and never met in person for a full year. That was the scariest part ... having to meet him after all the secrets we shared and talking we had done. Anyway, at the point where we were talking about meeting face to face, when he would call the service, I would answer as usual ... "Operator" and he would say "Hi, its me!" which came out as "Itsmee" hahaha

So, I started saying Hi, its me too, which came out itsmeetoo. So by the time a year of this nonsense was up and we actually met in person, he was smee, and I was smee2.

It sounded a lot like the Peter Pan character of Mr. Smeed, the assistant of Captain Hook. and when people would mention that connection, I let them think that, 'cause Neil and I had thought that too on occasion.

But really, it was just him being smee, and me being smee2. Smee is no longer around. Well, not quite true. He is a bunch of ashes in a cardboard box, wrapped in brown paper, labelled and stuck into a canvas shopping bag with the name of the funeral home on it, and is currently, as it has been for over a year, riding around in the back of my van. I don't know what to do with it so there it stays. When I am out I am never without him. Morbid, eh? Well, hey whatever helps to keep a person sane.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it !!!!!!!

:):P:D:lol:

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

My name is Debra and I am a brat! :P My boyfriend says no arguments from him on that one!

There is a collection of dolls called bratzz thats where the zz came from as I have previously used debrat,and my boyfriends last name starts with Z. :D

So sorry smee I meant to +1 you but I am on a touchscreen and accidently negged you. By the way that is why aya has so many negs, my fault, touchscreen! :lol:

• Upvote 1

My name is Debra and I am a brat! :P My boyfriend says no arguments from him on that one!

There is a collection of dolls called bratzz thats where the zz came from as I have previously used debrat,and my boyfriends last name starts with Z. :D

So sorry smee I meant to +1 you but I am on a touchscreen and accidently negged you. By the way that is why aya has so many negs, my fault, touchscreen! :lol:

Wow!! And all along I thought you were my friend =(. I bet they weren't accidents!

:ph34r: *shoot an plunger-arrow out for the shadows...and get stuck on Keep's forehead with note* :ph34r:

normal_8748b0efde6788e0166f4d9d43d5b986-1.jpg

NOTE: My screen name is Japanese of course....literally translated to my Rank in Aikido. i thought of it when i earned my ranking. :D (Shin = New + Ni-Dan = 2nd degree Black-Belt)

and if you don't know what Aikido is....see clip.... hehehe :lol:

kamsamnida

Edited by double_duce_duce