Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

That's where you got it?? Haha I thought it was from the Rap Song that goes, "B**ch's leave the pad with a limp, Cause I'm the M'r F'n Pimp... Haha... (Thats all a guy in jail would rap) Haha

Mine is more boring... Chris Krem is half of my First and Last names... Booo... I Like others more. Haha

Chris Krem

There is Native American in one side of my family. I was baptised and raised LDS. My dad used to build a bon fire out in the back of our house and do a rain dance when he had been drinking, And... he would yell YaTaHay! Which in Navajo means several things such as "whats going on" or "WTF"?

I thought that it was appropriate....Oh yeah....someone already took the real spelling so I had to improvise.

• Upvote 2

I got the name + avatar from the Juggalo News Anchorman on the HBO Series 'Funny Or Die".

It's like SNL's Weekend Update but using Gangsta' Clowns and without the language constraints of network TV.

It was the most shockingly funny thing that I had seen on Cable in years. Now I think that some of these Guru's are even funnier ! :D

So are you into ICP?

I saw them years ago when they were the musical guest on SNL.

Now I think that I would have a different appreciation for them since they inadvertently created all this comedy. ;)

Shinnidan, (that sounds mystical in a nice way) I've been called that too but due to my size and mug...they were smileing when they said it..LOL Thanks for not getting the big gun after me :D

:lol: hahaha...naw...no worries, sweetie...the BIG guns are reserved for ppl who really deserve to hav a BIG annoying HOLE in their front yard....just to remind them wot "A-BIG-HOLE" they are. ^_^ buwhahahah... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well,I must say topic is much more interesting than the last off topic thread Keepem alluded to. My name is just a shortened version of my first and last name. Pretty boring after reading some of the original names here. I guess I should have played more video games.

Well, I haven't posted much ever (am more of a learner on this site) but this I can respond to! :)

I'm a Christian. My God is my everything, and I believe He will give us whatever we need (patience, understanding, wisdom) for those who call on His name. I will say - I am not a believer in the prosperity gospel!

Isaiah 40:31 is one of my favorite verses to help me in times of hardship (which my husband and I have been going through for so long) :

But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew there strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not be faint

Thanks for the opportunity to share!

• Upvote 3

Several are very interesting!!!

Mine is self explanatory. Live in Iowa. Transplant from Clinton to Davenport/Quad Cities.

I saw a few from Scottsdale. My son lives there for the time being. He's ready to move back to the Midwest to be closer to friends and family. That will happen post RV.

Oooooooo!! That sounds like fun! laugh.gif Is it like absynth? The real absynth of course......

God no...apparently it's waaaaaaaaay better than Absynthe...or just different...but....you need to clean yourself out for a week or two BEFORE trying ayuhuasca...go on a vegetarian diet and drink lots of water.

that will make your "trip" smoother...if you go in just as you are, woh....apparently your body goes into a state of purging...with all sorts of gunk coming out of all the holes in your body....and then....then comes the spiritual trip to "enlightenment".

What the concoction does is to trip your brain's switch, and let you wander around your right hemisphere, without your logical left brain trying to be the control freak that it normally is.

Shall we have a post RV ayuhuasca session folks?? There is a good reputable tour mob that guides you through the experience...they have their own facebook page. look for them...

oh...and Elmstreet??? Well, my nickname at school used to be FREDDIE...so that'll give you some clues.

I am originally from Baghdad, Iraq.

Since we have been married, I have taught our children that their father is the king of the house, I am queen, they are princesses and Jesus Christ is in the center of us all!

I also remind them to don't even think about changing that order because if you do, then havoc reaps upon the home.

• Upvote 4

I got my name from my occupation, I am in the Oil and Gas industry. I am a commercial diver, one of the lucky men that get to actually work and walk on the bottom of the ocean floor. We work at depths of up to 1000 feet, working on the oil and gas pipelines and the rigs. I have done some wet stick welding in my career. But my favorite is doing salvage, I get to use a torch that has O2 and electricity working together to burn metal underwater. And that is how I came up Mrdeepc.

• Upvote 1

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

Got mine almost the same, from old school counterstrike from years back though.... Mr. Miyagi, wax on wax off, methodical, purposeful, tricky, strategic, zen, that whole thing.... that and I am an advocate for making the mantis kick an in-game manuever on first person shooters :D

Nelg is the reverse of Glen. I thought it was funny in some American Indian tribes, the contrarian is one who would walk backwards, ride backwards, does things the opposite of everyone else. In this case it is an investment. A "contrarian" style is one that is based on identifying, and speculating against, movements in stock and currency prices that reflect changes in the sentiments of the majority of investors.