Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

Keepm and Easy,

You may say your names are innocent, let's just say I think they are cute and age appropriate ;)

Design Interrupted started from my design life being interrupted by client's selfish fits and chiidish rants. However, after joining this site it's more like Design Interrupted by the selfish fits and childish rants of fellow Dinarians! :lol:

I'm not that clever, no pretenses here.

But why I am posting is because I

asked my husband what keepmwalkinfunny

meant and he laughed, you know, that kind

of laugh that men do... he said it was a bit

x rated and then he winked at me..

We had a good laugh at that one, Keep...

• Upvote 2

Yeah, he can say it's his video game but we know, don't we? I have two daughters, I'm locking them up! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Keepm and Easy,

You may say your names are innocent, let's just say I think they are cute and age appropriate wink.gif

Design Interrupted started from my design life being interrupted by client's selfish fits and chiidish rants. However, after joining this site it's more like Design Interrupted by the selfish fits and childish rants of fellow Dinarians! laugh.gif

wink.gif Let me guess......your a divorce lawyer?? laugh.gif Hahaha had to say it.....definately fits the description though!! But really what do you do?

bs are the initials of my nickname and last name. ndhn tells the abbreviation of the town i live in.

BTW I am sensitive and offended when my initials are used so often to describe the content of the rumors.

just sayin

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif I have no clue what your talking about!!!

bs are the initials of my nickname and last name. ndhn tells the abbreviation of the town i live in.

BTW I am sensitive and offended when my initials are used so often to describe the content of the rumors.

just sayin

Hahaha we will have to keep that down to a minimum then!! Thanks for bringing that to our attention!!!

"guru" inspired

VERY dinar appropriate!!! laugh.gif

after hearing the stupid intel from the professors of the dinar world weekly, i and since i have no secret high level intel to offer, the name nointel seemed fitting. plain and simple.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

I used to be very skeptical about taking risks in life, but the older I get, the more I realize...you only live once! A couple of years ago an opportunity came up and I took a risk, and the pay-off was splendid, thus I adopted the saying "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained".

AND...Thank You Keep, for clarifying your user name, I always wondered about that :shakehead:

Hey...great minds think alike. This is what I was going to say, you only get an opportunity like this once! Never had any success at some of the other risks that I have taken. But this 1 Risktaker is going to pay off... Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keepm,

I design houses for very wealthy clients who, even though children are starving in Africa they are more concerned whether their friends will like the tassel fringe on their silk pillows. :blink:

I'm not a divorce attorney, but I have actually had clients get divorced in the middle of projects. :o Marriage counselor is among one of the many hats I have to wear. :lol:

• Upvote 4

:ph34r: *shoot an plunger-arrow out for the shadows...and get stuck on Keep's forehead with note* :ph34r:

normal_8748b0efde6788e0166f4d9d43d5b986-1.jpg

NOTE: My screen name is Japanese of course....literally translated to my Rank in Aikido. i thought of it when i earned my ranking. :D (Shin = New + Ni-Dan = 2nd degree Black-Belt)

and if you don't know what Aikido is....see clip.... hehehe :lol:

• Upvote 4

Keepm,

I design houses for very wealthy clients who, even though children are starving in Africa they are more concerned whether their friends will like the tassel fringe on their silk pillows. :blink:

I'm not a divorce attorney, but I have actually had clients get divorced in the middle of projects. :o Marriage counselor is among one of the many hats I have to wear. :lol:

Care to drop any names?

Magawatt is my handle on an alternative energy development forum I joined some years ago and used it here to keep things simple. Interestingly it looks like it's going to be a dead even race to see which of my speculations makes big news first- there are some amazing technologies about to pop up on the radar! And I fully intend to bite the (oil funded) hand that feeds me to jump on these new non-combustion energy sources.

Keepm,

I design houses for very wealthy clients who, even though children are starving in Africa they are more concerned whether their friends will like the tassel fringe on their silk pillows. blink.gif

I'm not a divorce attorney, but I have actually had clients get divorced in the middle of projects. ohmy.gif Marriage counselor is among one of the many hats I have to wear. laugh.gif

Yea that is pretty sad huh?? Must be nice to have that be the biggest worry of your day (picking tassel fringes)......sounds you get to work with some VERY interesting people!! laugh.gif