Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you come up with your name??

keepmwlknfny

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Keepm you are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k bro yea i know what you meant many misinterpret for sexual pleasures whihc i dunno why it matters what it means i guess their mind is in the gutter. I guess i got my name from the ladies to ride easy lmao j/k i dunno i just came up with my name from the movie.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know how you always look at custom license plates to try and figure out there meaning?? laugh.gif Well the same can be said for some of the names on here......Got this idea from the last "off topic" post that was rightfully locked out but I thought this would be pretty funny for everyone to just post on here what, how, or why they chose their screen name!! Just add your name to the list with a brief description.....Hahahaha I cant wait to hear some of these answers!!!

Ill start off first..... Keepmwlknfny- I love playin call of duty first off, and I came up with this name because whoever I play with is havin to walk funny to try and dodge my bullets (and my knife of course) laugh.gif

Your turn.......

I used to be a heavy load operator where i worked before retirement and my 053 is the year i was born

• Upvote 1

- Was 1st 2 take action when things got wild growing up so friends started calling me Action. Got the 316 from Bootsy Collins son Ouiwey Collins. We have done muzic and Ministry 2gether for a whiel and he started calling me 316 for the Bible verse John 3:16.. *Action316* ph34r.gif ..... wacko.gif . biggrin.gif

Edited by Action316
  • Upvote 4

Hi Keep,

You and Easy are two of my favorite DV Friends that I don't even know!

I have worked in the Baking Industry for 48 years and you know bread dough rises and I contributed that to the value of the dinar RV'ing and I came up with rising dough.

I look forward to seeing you in the real near future at the "RV CELEBRATION PARTY'. You are are welcome to come to the Swamp Lands/Cajun Country of Louisiana. We know how to cook a pig, suck a few crawfish heads and fry up some alligator appetizers!! Of course, we have to have some New Orleans red beans and rice.

• Upvote 1

Hi Keep,

You and Easy are two of my favorite DV Friends that I don't even know!

I have worked in the Baking Industry for 48 years and you know bread dough rises and I contributed that to the value of the dinar RV'ing and I came up with rising dough.

I look forward to seeing you in the real near future at the "RV CELEBRATION PARTY'. You are are welcome to come to the Swamp Lands/Cajun Country of Louisiana. We know how to cook a pig, suck a few crawfish heads and fry up some alligator appetizers!! Of course, we have to have some New Orleans red beans and rice.

laugh.gif double meaning!! Thats awesome!! Hahaha

I used to be very skeptical about taking risks in life, but the older I get, the more I realize...you only live once! A couple of years ago an opportunity came up and I took a risk, and the pay-off was splendid, thus I adopted the saying "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained".

AND...Thank You Keep, for clarifying your user name, I always wondered about that :shakehead:

laugh.gif Why does it always have to be something sexual?? Sheesh!!! wink.gif

Thats a friggin lie!

Thats not what you told Scooby Doo about 8 months ago.

you can get away with that with all these new people

but you spew garbage and it starts with your user name.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13