Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just like a real family

Mrgrizz44

So I try to see a little humor in everything even when others are P.Oed. I hear everyone continue to say that we are a DV family so here is my analisys. I can only go off the folks Ive watched since I joined so if I leave someone out forgive me.

Remember you can always pick your friends but you cant pick your family. Boy some familys sure have some real characters!

So lets give Adam credit as the father of this family since he started this whole thing and is a quiet individual who only scolds or teaches when necassary.:angry:

PVS is like the mother who keeps all of us in line and attempts to keep things tempered.:)

Scooter and BangG are like the older brothers who left home while Im young and wish they wouldnt go because I have alot to learn still.:(

Keepm you might qualify as the distant cousin who drives most of us crazy with your talk, even though we continue to listen because what you are saying is a logical possibility.:blink:

Knight you actually remind me of my cigar smoking uncle.:P

Most of the women on here are way to pleasent to be one of my sisters so you all must be the sweet aunts we all have.:D

As for me, one reason Im in Alaska is because its as far as I could go to hibernate from my family, so Ill just hang out like a little brother and watch the madness and only pipe in on occasion.

Feel free to add who you see here in your family.

• Upvote 5

You just put the "fun" back into

dysfunctionial! That's how my

family is, and that's just how we

are here.Between this post and

Keepm's, I am actually laughing

while reading DV's again!

I am the "distant" aunt, I visit from

time to time, I like to hang out with the

younger ones, even if I don't understand

half of what they are talking about!

So much of it just fly's right over

my head! And I love it!

• Upvote 1

im "way to sweet and pleasent"?!? :huh: a sweet loving aunt?!? :blink: wow! :o

hmmmm...aunt would be nice....but i would think im more like a wacky good friend of the family...next door...hehhh :lol: cause none of me aunts are like me....that can shoot an m16 or an m203 gurnade launcher...buwahaaha.... :lol:

the DV family is more of dysfunctional type type of family that u just cant help but lov... :lol:

• Upvote 1

This is a Good one Little Brother! Haha....

As for me... I am one of the newest boys to the Fam that askes a $h!t load of questions that you want to smack, But is so innocent that you Just might give the Stupid question an answer... Haha

Thanks Yall...

Krem