Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionaires Galore

kobuk1

Scenario: Joe Blow...millionaire overnight....hyperventilates over excitement, blows $100,000 instantly, blows 300,000 in a year, gives a lot away to "dinars called friends"....no plans, no investments, broke in less than 3 years...let not that be you...please have a plan...go RV!!!!!!

Sorry Charlie...no millionaires yet so don't quit your job just yet.

It will be a ID LOP then a RV of 3 to 4 to the Dollar. One Million ID becomes 1,000 ID multiplied by 3.5. That's around $3,500 per 1 Million ID.

Wait & hold on to your ID after RV & LOP. The ID should float against the Dollar & RV many times higher in a year or two. Also your recent ID purchases will be short term gains taxed at 35%. After a year of purchase it becomes long term gains taxed at 15%.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Only one person will know the extent of my "good fortune" and that will be my investment person, sworn to confidentiality.

I will quietly become debt free, anonymously pay off some debts of family and friends. Geez, a real fairly godmother and no one will know who it is. Leave them all guessing. All done through a bunch of lawyers and no where near where I live. I will donate to causes that were close to my husband and some will be in his name, where it will not impact on my own privacy. I will most likely move, buy a home, live the quiet life I want and continually dip into the profits from my investment portfolio to occasionally make more anonymous gifts to individuals and groups and organizations as the mood strikes. I have no one to leave money to so there is no point in hoarding it. But I will take care of it well and when I go there will be a list of groups doing good work who will benefit once all is settled.

Getting older, and more feeble, I will need more help and this money will help with that. No worries any longer about how the insurance will stretch to handle such a costly old age. :)

I think that is about the best I can do. It will make others happy, and some confused, but in those cases that will make me happy ... hahahahahaha.

Thanks for asking.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Barrett Jackson Auction is on right now, why couldn't it be next week? GO RVVVVRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

Bear,, I like the way you think,, I will have to go to the next one.

But here it is, if this thing LOP's than give thanks to God and my offerings and I will stay in Iraq till March and than go home

However,,,,,, If this thing RV's like I think it will I will give thanks to God and my offerings, and go home and become bill free..plus the Auction.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Bear,, I like the way you think,, I will have to go to the next one.

But here it is, if this thing LOP's than give thanks to God and my offerings and I will stay in Iraq till March and than go home

However,,,,,, If this thing RV's like I think it will I will give thanks to God and my offerings, and go home and become bill free..plus the Auction.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Firefighter, when this thing goes, I hope EVERYONE remembers where all blessings really come from!!! Stay safe my friend!

• Upvote 1

My family dosen't even know, I brought them.The people I did, tell they brought some.If they didn't,thats their promble.The ones I'm going to take care is GOD,ME AND MYDOGZ. I have no kids or husband or family that is not close.So I will take care me. Hope it not to selfship,but,thats the way its got to be.

This is a slight problem for me...I am already happily retired, sleep late, do what I want when I want (when my wife approves it) so I will have to go get a job somewhere and go to work for a few minutes so I can enjoy the ecstacy of telling my boss "take this job and shove it...I QUIT) :lol: