Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I did something right for a change about Delta

stevethecloser

For all you guys interested Mr. Delta is one of Frank who reports to Frank on his weekly calls from Iraq since he has contacts in Iraq but now we know that has been confirmed not happy with the rate mentioned but lets hope it will go up before I Die as I am 60 years old. Lets hope that the Rv Nightmare comes to an end and we fellow Dinnarians can start to enjoy life at what ever the rate comes out at.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

For all you guys interested Mr. Delta is one of Frank who reports to Frank on his weekly calls from Iraq since he has contacts in Iraq but now we know that has been confirmed not happy with the rate mentioned but lets hope it will go up before I Die as I am 60 years old. Lets hope that the Rv Nightmare comes to an end and we fellow Dinnarians can start to enjoy life at what ever the rate comes out at.

Amen brother, amen!

I'm sorry, what was confirmed and by whom?

Thank you,

Kim B)

Kim, I see your posts all over today, with the same question, as usual: What happened, when, why, to whom, who can help me? You need to keep up. Don't expect to drop by once a week and want everyone to stop and give you a synopsis of what has taken place. Trix ain't for kids

If you want to really know what has taken place, visit everyday or so, or go back and reread the news and opinions. We are not babysitters. We all have lives too. Perhaps you will get lucky and find someone to hold your hand. I am sure there is some dude out there that will.

I know this is harsh, but this is not a game we are playing here. This is the real deal, and critical for many of us. This is very important, not a soap opera.

Quit talking about a LOP. Earlier you compared your analysis to Bond Lady's. If so, then step up to the plate.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Kim, I see your posts all over today, with the same question, as usual: What happened, when, why, to whom, who can help me? You need to keep up. Don't expect to drop by once a week and want everyone to stop and give you a synopsis of what has taken place. Trix ain't for kids

If you want to really know what has taken place, visit everyday or so, or go back and reread the news and opinions. We are not babysitters. We all have lives too. Perhaps you will get lucky and find someone to hold your hand. I am sure there is some dude out there that will.

I know this is harsh, but this is not a game we are playing here. This is the real deal, and critical for many of us. This is very important, not a soap opera.

Quit talking about a LOP. Earlier you compared your analysis to Bond Lady's. If so, then step up to the plate.

I agree... and yes, it may sound harsh... but it's more like "tough love". Same goes for in Chat.... many jump on and want to be spoon fed, while the rest of us do some quick reading and homework.

So, please with all due respect to... This is a "No Spoon Zone" :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

.86+ and there not happy? greed will get you every time. at .86 i will do the happy dance and run naked down the middle of main st. it may not be a pretty site but i will have a big old grin from ear to ear.... B)

Almost gave you a -1 for the mental image that caused. Not the first thing I wanted to be thinking of at 7 AM and no caffeine.

A rate of 0.86 would only be a "starter rate" (that is still too low IMHO). High enough that the average John Q Public investor would cash out to make a quick return. However I don't expect it to end at that rate. Too many big fish (i.e. governments and multi national corporations) are in on this to let it stay there. I expect the rate to climb higher. Maybe an initial spike to the $1.50 to $2.00 range over the next 6-12 months and then approaching the $3.22 to $3.41 pre war eventually after that. Believe me, I hope it is sooner than that. But if it isn't, it will still be the biggest return on any investment I have ever had, and probably ever will.

.86-1.30 is HUGE! and a dream come true! i wouldnt complain one bit!!! Just do it already.

.86+ and there not happy? greed will get you every time. at .86 i will do the happy dance and run naked down the middle of main st. it may not be a pretty site but i will have a big old grin from ear to ear.... B)

THAT'S what I'm saying!!!! :D :D :D :D

Almost gave you a -1 for the mental image that caused. Not the first thing I wanted to be thinking of at 7 AM and no caffeine.

A rate of 0.86 would only be a "starter rate" (that is still too low IMHO). High enough that the average John Q Public investor would cash out to make a quick return. However I don't expect it to end at that rate. Too many big fish (i.e. governments and multi national corporations) are in on this to let it stay there. I expect the rate to climb higher. Maybe an initial spike to the $1.50 to $2.00 range over the next 6-12 months and then approaching the $3.22 to $3.41 pre war eventually after that. Believe me, I hope it is sooner than that. But if it isn't, it will still be the biggest return on any investment I have ever had, and probably ever will.

There going to put a time limit on exchanging the 000 denominations outside Iraq. 60 - 90 days. The fed wants them in their coffers. The only way to ride the wave to 3 plus will be to have lower denominations, or a Warka account. If this goes past June 30th that's my plan, open a Warka account and start parking some $. B)

Actually, carrello, my posts have nothing to do with not knowing what's going on. What I see in this post and many others is people saying things are confirmed that have NOT been confirmed by anyone. Confirmed by Frank or Delta? Really? Well, I don't believe what they say, period. I have been in this investment a long time, and while I am not in finance and most certainly cannot have an in depth, intelligent debate concerning the how's and why's of this investment, I sure as hell know why I got into this investment and I do know what is going on. While I have never said I believe a lop will occur and I do not believe it will, but I am not ignorant enough to believe it is not an option. If I want to discuss a lop because it has been brought up in a thread prior to my post, then I will do that up until a mod or Adam bans me or tells me I can't. I have done my due diligence in MY investment and my opinion on what is going to happen with the dinar is just that, MY opinion, like it or not.

Now that we both know where we stand..... I don't need your help, so please put me on ignore then.

Edited by Kimberlye
  • Upvote 3

Actually, carrello, my posts have nothing to do with not knowing what's going on. What I see in this post and many others is people saying things are confirmed that have NOT been confirmed by anyone. Confirmed by Frank or Delta? Really? Well, I don't believe what they say, period. I have been in this investment a long time, and while I am not in finance and most certainly cannot have an in depth, intelligent debate concerning the how's and why's of this investment, I sure as hell know why I got into this investment and I do know what is going on. While I have never said I believe a lop will occur and I do not believe it will, but I am not ignorant enough to believe it is not an option. If I want to discuss a lop because it has been brought up in a thread prior to my post, then I will do that up until a mod or Adam bans me or tells me I can't. I have done my due diligence in MY investment and my opinion on what is going to happen with the dinar is just that, MY opinion, like it or not.

Now that we both know where we stand..... I don't need your help, so please put me on ignore then.

I think carrello missed the sarcasm with your question....don't sweat it....

• Upvote 2

I think carrello missed the sarcasm with your question....don't sweat it....

Thank you, Texas1. He really pissed me off. Everything he said in his post was absolutely incorrect. I need to remember to put ROFLMAO after my post.

Have a nice evening,

Kim B)

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha Ha, too bad there couldn't be video cameras all over this country, sort of like when readers digest shows up at your door with those huge checks. Imagine how funny this would be.

Nointel, I do hope you do the happy dance, but please wear some briefs/boxers so you don't get arrested. Getting bailed out of jail is not the first thing you wanna be doing with your cash.laugh.gif

Thank you, Texas1. He really pissed me off. Everything he said in his post was absolutely incorrect. I need to remember to put ROFLMAO after my post.

Have a nice evening,

Kim B)

No worries, and I think Carrello is a she. She is usually good in acknowledging if she misreads something, but I can't speak for her. Things are looking good for this coming up Tuesday......hopefully we can all celebrate.

• Upvote 2