Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam a few of your mods have big beer muscles

loriluvs2play

I am new here ad try to lay low and mind my business but some mods here that like to "read between the lines" of certain posts are beginning to get somewhat abusive when they don't agree with opinions that some of your members have. i hate the cowardness of the "if you don't like it leave" motto that some stand by. Adam I believe some of these mods need a 'TIME OUT"... thanks for your time...Lori

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am new here ad try to lay low and mind my business but some mods here that like to "read between the lines" of certain posts are beginning to get somewhat abusive when they don't agree with opinions that some of your members have. i hate the cowardness of the "if you don't like it leave" motto that some stand by. Adam I believe some of these mods need a 'TIME OUT"... thanks for your time...Lori

Tattling won't get you very far in life. Geez we are all here to learn and hopefully gain a better life out of this stuff. You are just causing more drama here!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

FWIW, I am not known to be the nicest player in the sandbox.

Having said that, Dogmatic1 responded to a drive-by comment that was written to get a negative response.

Not that my word means anything, but Dogmatic1's responsw wasn't unprovoked.

• Upvote 2

Most of us want to hear about the DINAR on this site and KEEPMWLKNFNY has been a very good contributer so why can't all the immature people get back to the task at hand.I understand people have disagreements but all the personal and dumb attacks are really taking away from this site.Some really great people have already left the site because of this!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Oh please!!! Maybe they're just getting tired of all the BS and DramaQueens popping up..

If they aren't then I am. Why is it so difficult to disagree with someone's position or opinion respectfully? Why is that people feel that they need to call names or belittle someone to make their point? This is a forum for dinarians provided by Adam. Adam made the rules. It is very simple. Read the rules. Know the rules. Live the rules. If it is beyond your ability to follow the rules, then take it someplace else. DV is for serious IQD speculators. No one here wants to be your babysitter or your mommy or daddy. My kids are grown and out of the house. Everyone here is suppose to be an adult. Try to act like one. Before you hit the add reply button, reread what you just wrote. Ask yourself, "Is this a post that I would want someone to leave for me?" If it is hit the button, if it isn't then make the changes. The golden rule is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" This rule applies here.

Every DV member needs to police our forum. If you see a post that is offensive or that breaks a rule, then hit the report button. We have limited mods trying to police a multitude of posts. Your assistance at making the forum a better place will be appreciated. It is time to return DV to it's former glory.

• Upvote 8

Oh please!!! Maybe they're just getting tired of all the BS and DramaQueens popping up..

Bingo!

I have never seen adults behave so poorly. We that actually have dinar, are here for 1 reason. The rest just to cause trouble. We weed them out as best we can.

We get attacked for what we do. Then we get attacked for what we dont do. We try to keep this site pleasant for everyone, but can not please all the members.

So, that being said, if you are here to stir the pot and bash others that contribute, cause unnecessary drama, fear not, we will end up showing you the door.

How hard is it really to be polite to each other? If you cant be nice, just dont post.

Pretty simple. Let's see how many get it.

Tattling won't get you very far in life. Geez we are all here to learn and hopefully gain a better life out of this stuff. You are just causing more drama here!

Exactly!

• Upvote 3

glad your new here and it is a very good place to be...but quite honestly calling out the mods especially the dog...maybe you should just go back to lurking...in my opinion what happened before with the other mods were very upsetting with alot of people...they have a tough job to do and dont need more agrevation ( probably didnt spell that right ) oh well

• Upvote 2

Right on DaveH and Dogmatic....I am right with you !! :twothumbs:

EE, I could not agree with you more!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I am right with you D & DH th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If they aren't then I am. Why is it so difficult to disagree with someone's position or opinion respectfully? Why is that people feel that they need to call names or belittle someone to make their point? This is a forum for dinarians provided by Adam. Adam made the rules. It is very simple. Read the rules. Know the rules. Live the rules. If it is beyond your ability to follow the rules, then take it someplace else. DV is for serious IQD speculators. No one here wants to be your babysitter or your mommy or daddy. My kids are grown and out of the house. Everyone here is suppose to be an adult. Try to act like one. Before you hit the add reply button, reread what you just wrote. Ask yourself, "Is this a post that I would want someone to leave for me?" If it is hit the button, if it isn't then make the changes. The golden rule is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" This rule applies here.

Every DV member needs to police our forum. If you see a post that is offensive or that breaks a rule, then hit the report button. We have limited mods trying to police a multitude of posts. Your assistance at making the forum a better place will be appreciated. It is time to return DV to it's former glory.

To me this is the best post of the day!! +100 tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

You have to realize the last few days have been extremely stressful for these high priced Mods.... Oh wait, sorry, different site, ours work for FREE.

Dogmatic has only ever been very professional as far as I am concerned. Even the ones that left were good. This job doe's not pay well, as a matter of fact not at all with the exception of a few small perks. I know, I was in their shoes at one time.

So please, before posting your frustration's, put yourself in their shoes. Never a good guy/gal, always playing the Devils advocate.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

*throws a TV out from the shadows so everyone can see...attached with a note on it* :lol:

NOTE: take a lesson in "Being Nice" in the face of stupidity for your local law enforcement officer. :lol:

Not always easy to hold your smile... :D

• Upvote 3

*throws a TV out from the shadows so everyone can see...attached with a note on it* :lol:

NOTE: take a lesson in "Being Nice" in the face of stupidity for your local law enforcement officer. :lol:

Not always easy to hold your smile... :D

That guy is awesome. I never would of done that good. The Trooper that is....LOL

pp

• Upvote 1

As I stated in another thread:

Free speech is on a temporary suspension. The ban-hammers are swinging wildly.

Smart members will watch where they stick their necks.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71469-frustrated-investment-professional/#ixzz1PxyVnsQU

Please don't take my post as negative, it is 100% positive. I apologize if I mis-understood you

pp

• Upvote 1

I have to admit, I've only been here for a short time, but in that time I've watched the attitudes go down hill rather quickly. I know I'm not the oldest member here, heck we've got Vietnam vets here (any korean war vets?), but if I didn't know better, I could easiliy be fooled into believing this was a teen blog. Maybe its the roller coaster thats finally wearing on your last nerves, but fuses seem to have gotten shorter and tolerance is out the window. It seems as though a difference of opinion is no longer an opportunity to gain a different insight but rather a direct afront on one's manhood (or womanhood). Instead of dissecting an argument and proving or disproving the validity of it, the responses become ad hominem attacks against the author and not the content of his (or her) arguments. Practically every post, of late, has degraded at some point to the same political or religious arguments. And when all else fails, the label of "pumper" is applied to the poster and then the gloves come off. Ater that the name calling really begins and sometimes bad things are said about each others mothers. A very wise man once said, "why can't we all just get along?"

• Upvote 2

I hated all the animosity and name calling that this site had sunk to recently and appreciate the Mods for the job they do. As has been stated, just hit that report button because the Mods can't be expected to read each and every post. As long as we, the members, help them police the site I feel we can get back to being a member of DV and be proud of that. Lots of info here that would take any one individual a heck of a long time to research on their own and I really appreciate it.

• Upvote 1