Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A LITTLE WISDOM WHILE WE WAIT

A MAN WHO IS NOT WILLING TO SEE HIS OWN FAULTS WILL PARISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. WHAT THIS MEANS IS WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS BUT THE REAL TRAGEDY IS NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM AND LEARN FROM THEM. OUR DAILY LIVES HAS A PURPOSE AND EACH NEW DAY IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR NOT JUST ME OR YOU BUT FOR EVERYONE. EACH NEW DAY IS ONE WE WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. MAKING EACH ONE COUNT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS GIVE US GRADITUTE AND SELF CONFIDENCE TO REACH A LITTLE HIGHER AND SEE WHAT THERE IS FOR US. WHEN EVENING GIVES WAY TO NIGHT TIME AND THE EYES CLOSE IN SEARCH OF REST DO YOU ASK YOURSELF DID I DO ANYTHING TODAY THAT WOULD HAVE MADE GOD SMILE.

DID I CHOOSE THE RIGHT PATH TO FOLLOW AND DID I LEAVE THE DAY A LITTLE BETTER THAN I FOUND IT. DID I SHOW TOLERANCE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS SLOWER THAN ME. DID I HAVE PATIENCE WITH THE ELDERLY WOMAN WHO WAS IN MY WAY.....THESE ARE WORDS TO PONDER AND THEY APPLY TO ALL OF US. TAKE TIME TO ASK GOD FOR WISDOM, PATIENCE AND TOLERANCE AFTER ALL ISN'T HE TOLERANT OF US FOR DOING THE THINGS WE DO.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Trying to understand your meaning "protray"

protray vs portray : Common Errors in English

« Back to Common Errors

About protray vs portray

There are a lot of words in English that begin in “pro-.” This is not one of them. When you make a portrait, you portray someone.

Source: http://www.wsu.edu/

portray Meaning(s)

* (v) portray in words

* (v) make a portrait of

* (v) assume or act the character of

* (v) represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Trying to understand your meaning "protray"

protray vs portray : Common Errors in English

« Back to Common Errors

About protray vs portray

There are a lot of words in English that begin in “pro-.” This is not one of them. When you make a portrait, you portray someone.

Source: http://www.wsu.edu/

portray Meaning(s)

* (v) portray in words

* (v) make a portrait of

* (v) assume or act the character of

* (v) represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture

sorry typo

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be honest with you. I might consider reading more of your posts if you didn't use all caps lock, corrected spelling errors, and used at least somewhat correct punctuation. I hope you don't get offended by my post because I'm just being honest with you. I do not want to have to decipher a post. Make it clear and I might give you a better response!

Thanks for your comments all opinions welcome

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be honest with you. I might consider reading more of your posts if you didn't use all caps lock, corrected spelling errors, and used at least somewhat correct punctuation. I hope you don't get offended by my post because I'm just being honest with you. I do not want to have to decipher a post. Make it clear and I might give you a better response!

Sorry aya didn't know you wee a stickler for proper edicate.

A MAN WHO IS NOT WILLING TO SEE HIS OWN FAULTS WILL PARISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. WHAT THIS MEANS IS WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS BUT THE REAL TRAGEDY IS NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM AND LEARN FROM THEM. OUR DAILY LIVES HAS A PURPOSE AND EACH NEW DAY IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR NOT JUST ME OR YOU BUT FOR EVERYONE. EACH NEW DAY IS ONE WE WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. MAKING EACH ONE COUNT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS GIVE US GRADITUTE AND SELF CONFIDENCE TO REACH A LITTLE HIGHER AND SEE WHAT THERE IS FOR US. WHEN EVENING GIVES WAY TO NIGHT TIME AND THE EYES CLOSE IN SEARCH OF REST DO YOU ASK YOURSELF DID I DO ANYTHING TODAY THAT WOULD HAVE MADE GOD SMILE.

DID I CHOOSE THE RIGHT PATH TO FOLLOW AND DID I LEAVE THE DAY A LITTLE BETTER THAN I FOUND IT. DID I SHOW TOLERANCE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS SLOWER THAN ME. DID I HAVE PATIENCE WITH THE ELDERLY WOMAN WHO WAS IN MY WAY.....THESE ARE WORDS TO PONDER AND THEY APPLY TO ALL OF US. TAKE TIME TO ASK GOD FOR WISDOM, PATIENCE AND TOLERANCE AFTER ALL ISN'T HE TOLERANT OF US FOR DOING THE THINGS WE DO.

I thought you were leaving DV.

Heavy,

I love your Christ like example! Don't worry about people posting negatively, God knows your heart!

As for myself, my daily pray is for wisdom, grace, mercy, forgiveness, compassion and most of all love. If I gain the world and I cannot love the unlovable, I have accomplished nothing. How easy it is for me to love the loveable, but to love the unlovable is another thing.

Bless you my friend!

• Upvote 1