Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Delta's info debunked?

Poker

YES....WAY TOO LOW!!! If it RV'd at this low of a rate, the whales would go "ALL IN" and just sit back and wait for the rate to increase. This would be very detrimental to Iraq's economy.

RRRRRRVVVVVVVV T T T T T I I I I I I M M M M M E E E E E

why wouldnt the WHALES just go ALL IN now............... at 1170

• Upvote 4

YES....WAY TOO LOW!!! If it RV'd at this low of a rate, the whales would go "ALL IN" and just sit back and wait for the rate to increase. This would be very detrimental to Iraq's economy.

RRRRRRVVVVVVVV T T T T T I I I I I I M M M M M E E E E E

omGGGGG Is THAT all the money I could have saved by switching to Geiko? I always feel like somebody's watching me ...

GO RV !!!!!

:D

Hi chad ...

Why would the whales go in now, when it hasn't RV'd yet? They wouldn't make any money on it ... right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

omGGGGG Is THAT all the money I could have saved by switching to Geiko? I always feel like somebody's watching me ...

GO RV !!!!!

:D

Hi chad ...

Why would the whales go in now, when it hasn't RV'd yet? They wouldn't make any money on it ... right?

not sure i understand your way of thinkin...

I did, he's a pumper....the end.

Shabs is one of the main figures in Iraq.....I am fairly sure that just because he is seen on TV doesn't mean RV RV RV.... :lol:

If memory serves me, the "Delta report" (cough cough) was that Shabs was on TV telling the Iraqi people the supposed NEW rate of the IQD but only a "select few" in the dinar guru world have knowledge of this....ya ok.... :rolleyes:

Check out Bondladys chat...just posted on here. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm :)

IMHO and cousin 'G', the whales are all about a quick profit... The rate has been locked at 1170 for how many years now? Definitely not a quick return!!! It has to come out at 3+ or Iraq will suffer....

RRRRVVVVVV T T T T T I I I I I M M M M M E E E E E

• Upvote 1

wow....do any of you really think that he would announce it to the world that he is going to increase the value of the IQD by over 1000% in the next 10 days?....Really?...Remember, the CBI has to cover the value...so why would they want to cover more than they have to by announcing it to the world....come on...it really isn't that complicated.

• Upvote 4

Shabbs never said a Rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he simply announcd the value will be changing this month on Iraqi T.V Deltas contact has told him it will come in at .86-130 not actually Shabbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Shabbs never said a Rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he simply announcd the value will be changing this month on Iraqi T.V Deltas contact has told him it will come in at .86-130 not actually Shabbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EZ I respect you...please help!! So he said the rate would change this month, but didnt give a rate, right? I am so confused..thank you friend.....

DRV1804

EZ I respect you...please help!! So he said the rate would change this month, but didnt give a rate, right? I am so confused..thank you friend.....

DRV1804

yes go back and listen to the call. He stated Shabbibi stated the value will change this month. He gave no rate. Delta himslef has a contact and has told him for a couple months now that it will be coming in at .86-1.30 Shabbs never stated a rate nor would he ever but its very telling that he actually mentioned the value of the dinar will be changing this month.

• Upvote 2

Rate or no rate.....what would he have to gain by announcing an increase in the value of the IQD?...and it would still have the same affect with or without a rate...why would he do that?

• Upvote 3

yes go back and listen to the call. He stated Shabbibi stated the value will change this month. He gave no rate. Delta himslef has a contact and has told him for a couple months now that it will be coming in at .86-1.30 Shabbs never stated a rate nor would he ever but its very telling that he actually mentioned the value of the dinar will be changing this month.

Thank you!! :)

Rate or no rate.....what would he have to gain by announcing an increase in the value of the IQD?...and it would still have the same affect with or without a rate...why would he do that?

why would't he want to tel the people about a change in their currency its no secret over there they all know its gona change sooner or later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't anyone find it the least bit suspicious that only Delta and Oakie (both with impeccable reputations) saw this TV appearance by Shabibi? Thousands of us have been searching for ANY mention of this in Iraqi and Arab media with no results. Wouldn't there be links to it, not to mention many print articles discussing it if this had actually occurred? If Shabs had actually said "RV by the end of the month, wouldn't it be HUGE news? (and somewhere other than internet forums)

When are we going to stop falling for their nonsense? It's one thing to "want" to believe it. But after years of relentless BS from these guys, when do reasonable people finally say ENOUGH ALREADY? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 9