Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki’s meeting of independent bodies; CBI’s Shabibi discuss currency trades

Psych

A lop  was never even considered by iraq. Why would theylop. One currency, low inflation, it wouldnt gain purchasing power, it would turn billionaires away. They never even considered lopping, its country suicide, and shabbs knows better than that

Thanks Sonny...please come back more often.

• Upvote 1

haha still laugh at people that fear the LOP not gonna happen everone get it through your heads. Honestly i could probaby scream this at the top of my lungs and people will still think they will LOP.

liek sonny 1 pointed out it would be suicide for them to LOP it would turn many away also it wouldnt help their economy in anyway.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Right choo are mate

If this article is true, they will redenominate within 10 days. Yes people that means lop. Come with the bashing

haha still laugh at people that fear the LOP not gonna happen everone get it through your heads. Honestly i could probaby scream this at the top of my lungs and people will still think they will LOP.

liek sonny 1 pointed out it would be suicide for them to LOP it would turn many away also it wouldnt help their economy in anyway.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What part of remove three zeros and not affect the exchange rate do you not understand? Wow.

• Upvote 1

If this article is true, they will redenominate within 10 days. Yes people that means lop. Come with the bashing

What part of remove three zeros and not affect the exchange rate do you not understand? Wow.

And you continue to come on this site because_____________________. :confused:

You try and come across so intelligent, but don't even realize that the very definition of a RD would imply a changed exchange rate. Any more smart remarks?

i used  to go into greater depth on things, but i now find it pointless because of all the negativity. you raise the zeros and not the value in iraqs situation. plus the way they are talking is in past tense like it has been implemented already. it should become public knowledge in the next week or so.

I don't usually say this to another man unless they are a close family member, but......"I LOVE YOU SONNY"!!!

• Upvote 3

You try and come across so intelligent, but don't even realize that the very definition of a RD would imply a changed exchange rate. Any more smart remarks?

Yeah. Im so stuoid I dont realize like you that what they are really gonna do is introduce the new currency that will still be worth .00085 usd. Haha. Im really dumb. Duh. Please edumacate me. No change in exchange rate means RV. Duhhh. Uugghh

Yeah. Im so stuoid I dont realize like you that what they are really gonna do is introduce the new currency that will still be worth .00085 usd. Haha. Im really dumb. Duh. Please edumacate me. No change in exchange rate means RV. Duhhh. Uugghh

I wasn't saying that the statement made by Shabibi indicated an RV.. only that it also does not properly describe an RD either. An RD would require the removal of zeroes from both the notes and the exchange rate. Sorry for coming across harsh in my first comment. Hopefully we can have a constructive debate on this..

i used  to go into greater depth on things, but i now find it pointless because of all the negativity. you raise the zeros and not the value in iraqs situation. plus the way they are talking is in past tense like it has been implemented already. it should become public knowledge in the next week or so.

do you mean it will rv in the next week or so ,i wish you would elaborate

Edited by cdoak1fordinar

I wasn't saying that the statement made by Shabibi indicated an RV.. only that it also does not properly describe an RD either. An RD would require the removal of zeroes from both the notes and the exchange rate. Sorry for coming across harsh in my first comment. Hopefully we can have a constructive debate on this..

Sorry for coming at you with a smart a$$ remark. Been a wild ride lately and have found myself on the defensive for some reason. Haha. Anyway, in my opinion yes they are talking lop which they have been forever and it seems it is coming to fruition. What I simply cannot get over is how so many can take this article and turn it into an imminet RV. It is unbelievable that everything means RV when they are telling us the opposite. It just goes to show the psychological effect that constanly being told you are going to be rich any day has. I mean come on. What do you think they mean when they say remove three zeros and the exchange rate not be affected? True the exchange rate will be affected but not really. Three zeros will be removed from both currency and exchange rate. All they are saying is they are going to divide by 1000 which really means the exchange rate isn't affected. All that is affected is the look of the new bills.

Would be happy to continue this debate if I'm not too busy getting blasted by GO RVers.

Does anyone else on this site feel this way also? If I am invested in the dinar and I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ONLY possible outcome of this is an RD, wouldn't it make sense for me to go ahead and sell my dinar and stop coming on this site? (because if it happens that way we will most likely break even at best) If anyone can make sense out of why these people are still holding their dinar and still on this site please let me know, because I am trying to make some sense out of it.

• Upvote 2

Sorry for coming at you with a smart a$$ remark. Been a wild ride lately and have found myself on the defensive for some reason. Haha. Anyway, in my opinion yes they are talking lop which they have been forever and it seems it is coming to fruition. What I simply cannot get over is how so many can take this article and turn it into an imminet RV. It is unbelievable that everything means RV when they are telling us the opposite. It just goes to show the psychological effect that constanly being told you are going to be rich any day has. I mean come on. What do you think they mean when they say remove three zeros and the exchange rate not be affected? True the exchange rate will be affected but not really. Three zeros will be removed from both currency and exchange rate. All they are saying is they are going to divide by 1000 which really means the exchange rate isn't affected. All that is affected is the look of the new bills.

Would be happy to continue this debate if I'm not too busy getting blasted by GO RVers.

I have to agree here. I keep seeing this line and thinking, why am I not getting this? Why is everyone so excited after reading this? It says what it says. It means what it says. There is no spinning this into an RV. I thought I was going nuts watching everyone get all excited thinking this meant RV.

I am one that believes in the RV and I still do. I just hope that when this goes to parliment, it does not pass and then we can see what happens. I still cannot believe they're going to go through with it, but this is not good news. Could it be smoke and mirrors? Yes, I guess it could be, but it is still saying what it's saying, which is remove the zeros from the currency and no effect on the exchange rate. This is how I see it and I'm quite nervous about it, but I am not selling anyway. I still have hope they will not do it.

Have a fabulous evening,

Kim B)

Does anyone else on this site feel this way also? If I am invested in the dinar and I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ONLY possible outcome of this is an RD, wouldn't it make sense for me to go ahead and sell my dinar and stop coming on this site? (because if it happens that way we will most likely break even at best) If anyone can make sense out of why these people are still holding their dinar and still on this site please let me know, because I am trying to make some sense out of it.

thats what i would like to know why would you stick around for years toonly believe you might break even or make a few grand it makes no sense lol some people I think are lying to themselves and want this to RV but then again they want to tell everyone i told you so and be right. At least Keep actually says that we could get a straight RV at a low rate others believe it will RD yet stick around for years to break even hahahaha.

Edited by easyrider

thats what i would like to know why would you stick around for years toonly believe you might break even or make a few grand it makes no sense lol some people I think are lying to themselves and want this to RV but then again they want to tell everyone i told you so and be right. At least Keep actually says that we could get a straight RV at a low rate others believe it will RD yet stick around for years to break even hahahaha.

Hey Easy, I address this in my reply to your other stab at me. Guess you haven't been back there but give it a look.

I have to agree here. I keep seeing this line and thinking, why am I not getting this? Why is everyone so excited after reading this? It says what it says. It means what it says. There is no spinning this into an RV. I thought I was going nuts watching everyone get all excited thinking this meant RV.

I am one that believes in the RV and I still do. I just hope that when this goes to parliment, it does not pass and then we can see what happens. I still cannot believe they're going to go through with it, but this is not good news. Could it be smoke and mirrors? Yes, I guess it could be, but it is still saying what it's saying, which is remove the zeros from the currency and no effect on the exchange rate. This is how I see it and I'm quite nervous about it, but I am not selling anyway. I still have hope they will not do it.

Have a fabulous evening,

Kim B)

Agree 1000%

A lop  was never even considered by iraq. Why would theylop. One currency, low inflation, it wouldnt gain purchasing power, it would turn billionaires away. They never even considered lopping, its country suicide, and shabbs knows better than that

'Sonny1',

Good evening!

I agree with you 100%! IMHO, a LOP cannont occur for the fear of chasing big money investors away.

Thank you,

GG

Thanks Easy! Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. Yes, I agree with Keep that it could go either way also. That is why I come on here to educate myself about it. But to come on here and call people stupid(like a certain someone did in this thread) for believing in an RV is completely ignorant. I just hope and pray that they don't get to say "I told you so". :)

well this justconfirms it, We are at the end, for the Iraqis to get used to the CHANGE of the new currency. Get ready folks to cash in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy, are the man. Commas, periods, capitals. You should be the new Grammar Guru. B)

Looks and sounds great, really.