Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frustrated Investment Professional

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yelling) I feel like I have seen this in way too many post... FACT the series 65 is not that difficult of a test. FACT you can register with a U-10 and take it yourself for a little over 200 bucks. FACT It does not give you any special privelages in the investment world. With all the test that I had to take to get where I am it is a mockery to call this a difficult test. :angry:

Now back to being happy and nice...

GO RV!

It's a bit tougher than your making it sound - but for sure it's not a Master's degree in economics. I'm proud of him for having his series 65. He knows about trades, stocks, bonds, mutual funds - it covers quite a bit. Being a CPA, CLU-CHFc, or any one of many other professional designations would be cool.

• Upvote 1

There are several on here that think they are smarter than everyone.

They hammer "idiots", "fools", and "stupid people", every day, and, for some reason,

they are bullet proof.

Call me naive ( maybe I am) but when I see somebody calling somebody else any of that I click on the report button.....I like thinking It's useful to do that.

• Upvote 1

Just my 2 cents worth, but of what I've seen there past several months, most on this and a lot of other sites don't have enough Dinar to be major players, ie, 5m or more. This is penny stock.......nothing more. Hopefully, all invested did so with a realistic expectation of a fair and solid rate of return ON AN INVESTMENT.....not a get-rich lottery ticket.

No offense, it also wouldn't appear the members on this isite for the most part don't have any other investments....a few of us have been in the stock market, 401ks, IRAs, bonds, munis and metals for years...... There are NO get rich investments.....except if you have enough to play in the Hedge Funds......

Keep your perspective. And don't buy more than you can afford to lose......if it turns wrong. Good luck to all.

First:

The 65 is easy? :lol:

Anyone who says that obviously hasn't taken it. End of story.

Second:

I completely approve of the mods kicking this guy to the curb.

I also approve of them kicking anyone else who even hints at supporting anyone who is causing drama at this point.

Free speech is on a temporary suspension. The ban-hammers are swinging wildly.

Smart members will watch where they stick their necks.

:twocents:

• Upvote 5

One more thing, because this post really aggravated me.

At least, Adam has done everything possible to become a legitimate investment advisor. If anybody thinks that this stuff is a breeze, you can always turn to...one of those other guys...ya know, like the one that couldn't think far enough ahead to not tell his members about the great negotiated rate he got from WELLS FARGO...and then they all called and screwed up the deal for him and then he went on to have a cussing fit and called everbody stupid. No thank you.... :shakehead:

I'm quite satisfied where I'm at. Thank you very much

• Upvote 1

Ban hammers.

While usually "stern but fair", there may be some "friendly fire" casualties over the next week.

Feel free to use dinarsupport.com if anyone feels they were unfairly banned.

I hate to do it, but when mutinies occur it's easier to pull out the flamethrower than it is to use a scalpel. Cancer has to go.

• Upvote 2

Just my 2 cents worth, but of what I've seen there past several months, most on this and a lot of other sites don't have enough Dinar to be major players, ie, 5m or more.

End Quote

You're wrong. How in the world would you get to think that? Are you a Psychic or something?

:lol:

Honestly, the license doesn't matter... I only took the exam and passed it so I could present post RV opportunities to the VIP members. Without a Series 65 (Registered Investment Adviser), I couldn't present many of our LUCRATIVE opportunities to the VIP members.

But to say the test is easy is a complete fallacy, lie, and borders on nonsense.

As a matter of fact, I'll make an offer here to the VIP members.

ANY VIP MEMBER that passes the Series 65 exam in the next 2 months will get a check from me to cover the exam fee.

YES, I mean that.

Why would I do that?

Because the more educated VIPs I have, the better off I am.

The better off we ALL are.

I am going to make a post about this in the VIP section.

See you VIPs in there, and see the rest of you... well, all over the place. I'm not leaving :lol:

• Upvote 2

Honestly, the license doesn't matter... I only took the exam and passed it so I could present post RV opportunities to the VIP members. Without a Series 65 (Registered Investment Adviser), I couldn't present many of our LUCRATIVE opportunities to the VIP members.

But to say the test is easy is a complete fallacy, lie, and borders on nonsense.

ANY VIP MEMBER that passes the Series 65 exam in the next 2 months will get a check from me to cover the exam fee.

YES, I mean that.

Why would I do that?

See you VIPs in there, and see the rest of you... well, all over the place. I'm not leaving :lol:

Adam,

Excellent post......LEADING by example is the only way!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

Sounds like one of those, "my dad can whip your dad" kinda deals. Why don't you all just grow up a little. A person should be able to make statements, within reason, without being bashed. Could be that bunny is a really smart person and the test was easy for him/her. After all, the series 6 test only says you are legally allowed to market. Get a life!

I see many are looking at the OP's statement as meaning that he thinks that he is incredibly smart or that he is better than the person that he is referring to. I believe that he is simply making a point that he feels is valid.I do not believe that it has anything to do with being better than anyone else,and if you didn't get his point...I will not be the one to explain.

• Upvote 2

Kumbayah My Lord......Kubayah.......... or something like that. I think folks are a little trigger happy right now. Can we give each other the respect and space to be original, expressive, unique and intelligent???

I have my bad days too but really I didn't see the harm in this post. I'm sure I have posted much more threatening stuff on one of my rag days and ya'll didn't show me to the back door.

Nanananananna TOOO LATE NOW. :huh::rolleyes::o:D

Namaste,

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

Lori,

I agree, people are supposed to be entitled to their opinion without having it held against them. I for one do not understand how, within the last few days we forgot how to be grown up about all situations. EVERYONE needs to relax and quit looking for something negative to say. We all have our moments!!

Lori,

I agree, people are supposed to be entitled to their opinion without having it held against them. I for one do not understand how, within the last few days we forgot how to be grown up about all situations. EVERYONE needs to relax and quit looking for something negative to say. We all have our moments!!

Just for your information, the only reason PsycoBunny was banned was due to their request to have their "account deleted". See post #5, which read, and I quote;

Yeahhhh... I guess you guys are right.. I think you better delete my account.

appreciate the time.

This is the deal, everyone has opinions. If anyone comes on here and expresses their opinion's to belittle, demean, degrade or even to be malicious, then there are those of us that can express our opinions as well to the extent that we disagree. If a person is not willing to understand the opposing opinions and wants their "account" deleted, than so be it. Fact of the matter is, if you don't like hearing negative or opposing viewpoints, than don't post your opinion. No one forces anyone to post a thread, if you can't handle the heat~than stay out of the kitchen or "toughen up fluffy".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YES, I mean that.

Why would I do that?

hmmmmmmm!! Very enticing offer, Adam. Must I have been a VIP member when you made the offer, or could I become one and still qualify?? Yes, I do dwell on small details. lol