Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frustrated Investment Professional

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yelling) I feel like I have seen this in way too many post... FACT the series 65 is not that difficult of a test. FACT you can register with a U-10 and take it yourself for a little over 200 bucks. FACT It does not give you any special privelages in the investment world. With all the test that I had to take to get where I am it is a mockery to call this a difficult test. :angry:

Now back to being happy and nice...

GO RV!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

One more thing, because this post really aggravated me.

At least, Adam has done everything possible to become a legitimate investment advisor. If anybody thinks that this stuff is a breeze, you can always turn to...one of those other guys...ya know, like the one that couldn't think far enough ahead to not tell his members about the great negotiated rate he got from WELLS FARGO...and then they all called and screwed up the deal for him and then he went on to have a cussing fit and called everbody stupid. No thank you.... :shakehead:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like one of those, "my dad can whip your dad" kinda deals. Why don't you all just grow up a little. A person should be able to make statements, within reason, without being bashed. Could be that bunny is a really smart person and the test was easy for him/her. After all, the series 6 test only says you are legally allowed to market. Get a life!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like one of those, "my dad can whip your dad" kinda deals. Why don't you all just grow up a little. A person should be able to make statements, within reason, without being bashed. Could be that bunny is a really smart person and the test was easy for him/her. After all, the series 6 test only says you are legally allowed to market. Get a life!

The statement they made wasn't nice nor was it reasonable. So your point is, if Bunny is really smart, then it's okay to call everyone else, idiots.

Thank you for the advice...I'll grow up and get a life, now.

• Downvote 1

The statement they made wasn't nice nor was it reasonable. So your point is, if Bunny is really smart, then it's okay to call everyone else, idiots.

Thank you for the advice...I'll grow up and get a life, now.

There are several on here that think they are smarter than everyone.

They hammer "idiots", "fools", and "stupid people", every day, and, for some reason,

they are bullet proof.

• Upvote 2

I read the post again just to see if the word idiot was ever mentioned. I did not see it.. I used to enjoy this site but It makes me sick to see the mods telling people to leave and not come back just because they don't like what was posted. I have been invested since jan 5 2004 it has been a long ride for me and until this week enjoyable. I normally say very little here in the posts but I had to say this today.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I read the post again just to see if the word idiot was ever mentioned. I did not see it.. I used to enjoy this site but It makes me sick to see the mods telling people to leave and not come back just because they don't like what was posted. I have been invested since jan 5 2004 it has been a long ride for me and until this week enjoyable. I normally say very little here in the posts but I had to say this today.

Your right, I didn't see anything that was "really" mean. Just the opinion of that particular test. Stating how much it costs, what it requires, and their personal opinion that it was easy.

It may not be easy for all, but it may be easy for the original poster.

I think too many are jumping to conclusions to consider something negative when at "face-value" it really isn't anything more than someone posting their opinion.

We see the same type of opinions spread upon the forum based upon IQD speculation, why do we take this so negative here?

• Upvote 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yelling) I feel like I have seen this in way too many post... FACT the series 65 is not that difficult of a test. FACT you can register with a U-10 and take it yourself for a little over 200 bucks. FACT It does not give you any special privelages in the investment world. With all the test that I had to take to get where I am it is a mockery to call this a difficult test. :angry:

Now back to being happy and nice...

GO RV!

FACT IS...I read between the lines. This is not nice. I have heard it stated that the Series 65 test was difficult and for someone to come and boast that the "FACT IS not that difficult of a test"-basically says "you got to be dumb" to not ace it. They also go as far as to say "it is a mockery to call this a difficult test". (mockery=object of ridicule or scorn)

Just like people that are good spellers and those that are not. Something we see almost everyday on DV. Someone will post something that is filled with misspelling and grammatical errors and many will point it out , even to the point, that they tell them to go back to school.

I see this message as being mean and disrespectful. I think, I'm entitled to interpret it, as I see it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You post would have had sincerity if you would have not put a label on people here.

I HAVE NOT LABELED ANYONE.

MY POINT IS THAT SOME CAN GET AWAY WITH USING THOSE MONIKERS FOR

POSTERS WITH WHOM THEY DISAGREE.

)

Just like people that are good spellers and those that are not. Something we see almost everyday on DV. Someone will post something that is filled with misspelling and grammatical errors and many will point it out , even to the point, that they tell them to go back to school.

"Something we see almost everyday on DV."

How many of the "Spelling Police" have you kicked out?