Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam i do not know what has happened for all the People to by so upset, whether it was by choice, personal, or professional and it not for me to say. I would just like to offer my opinion that i think it is a priviledge to have a site like this with so many friends as we call them a dinar family. It is also a priviledge to have you give info on your take of this investment as time permits. I think i can speak for most on here that we appreciate what you do and hope that all will be worked out one way or the other. You may be a business man at heart but your wisdom shines through. Thanks again.......Heavyduty053

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

ADAM! You are my HERO! Whatever you do, don't give up on us good folk! I appreciate all your input and thanks so much for staying the course!

ADAM! You are my HERO! Whatever you do, don't give up on us good folk! I appreciate all your input and thanks so much for staying the course!

• Upvote 3

Adam,

I'm glad you have stayed the course. Thanks for viewing our safety as investors, number 1. I'm sorry, that all this public venom, as of late, is overwhelmingly being put first in the forums, instead of good news from Iraq. Hoping to see the RV, should I say it :P .....SOON!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

I'm glad you have stayed the course. Thanks for viewing our safety as investors, number 1. I'm sorry, that all this public venom, as of late, is overwhelmingly being put first in the forums, instead of good news from Iraq. Hoping to see the RV, should I say it :P .....SOON!

Ditto from me boss!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I am confused, is there 2 Heavydutys?? PS..I am also glad Adam stood his ground, I cannot tolerate wishy washy people.

Yes Bamagirl there are two Heavyduty'listed as members 1. Heavyduty and 2. Heavyduty053 thats me. Heavyduty was the one who did the rant this afternoon not me. I don't do that. my post are spiritual or uplifting not tearing someone down. i do state facts from time to time.

• Upvote 2

Freedom of speech is being willing to fight for someone's right to stand up and yell something totally against what you believe. It's a tough one sometimes and I applaud you for your actions Adam. YOU PROVED WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!

Agreed.

I am confused, is there 2 Heavydutys?? PS..I am also glad Adam stood his ground, I cannot tolerate wishy washy people.

Yes ... One is Heavyduty ( the one who attacked Adam on another thread) and the other ( the OP here) is Heavyduty053....

Very easy to get confused... I did.....

Yes Bamagirl there are two Heavyduty'listed as members 1. Heavyduty and 2. Heavyduty053 thats me. Heavyduty was the one who did the rant this afternoon not me. I don't do that. my post are spiritual or uplifting not tearing someone down. i do state facts from time to time.

Hmm. I might even like you sometimes as long as you don't tell me I'll burn in Hell..........Best.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

First and foremost I respect ADAM and what happened happened. You can see my comments in another thread where I satically stated, sure you bet they left an set up a web site in under a day!

Freedom of speech is a 1st amendment right designed for the government to not limit speech. This has nothing to do with a business. The owner of the business can allow or stop written or spoken words.

Thanks ADAM it is a pleasure to be on this site and will be a pleasure to meet you in person!

:):):)

I agree and truly hope that we can get back to being a family again

End Quote

Yes that would be good but Pride will stand overwhelmingly in their way as we know....

.It'd be awesome if some of them could put Pride aside and just come back.

I for one would appreciate it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

The only thing good about yesterday is it's over! Please DV Family, let's try to find Dinar News and bring that intel to the table. We are pass the stage of rehashing old incidents and hurtful situations. Aren't we?? Go RV, GO!!! Hi Adam! :)

• Upvote 1

Wish that I knew what had occurred.

Same here. I am on here before work and after work daily and I don't know what has happened. Maybe it is because when I start to read a post and if it starts to look ugly I get off it fast. I come here because I enjoy myself and want to learn about the dinar. If I want to listen to fighting I can always fight with my husband :P .