Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

oh this one wont go over to well.... :lol:

Well, looks like I missed whatever all the noise is about, but that's ok...it's not related to the RV.

The whole point, I thought, of this site was to keep us connected and informed. There will always be jerks who constantly put their foot in their mouth, nothing any of us can do about that. You squash one bug, two more show up..that's life.

Let's just play nice until RV then everyone can go their separate ways.

JMO.

Heavy Duty . . . stay with us . . . these dudes are not the enemy . . . you know who the enemy is!

Ephesians 6:12 . . . For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Come on and stay with us . . . "Boots on the Ground" for the Lord Jesus Christ! Spiritual Warfare!!!

Please apologize to Adam . . . he has always been for our good . . . it can not be easy trying to watch out for over a thousand members . . . I understand your being upset but you are mad at the wrong person. Peace to you . . .

Edited by Sonnet
  • Upvote 7

Heavy Duty . . . stay with us . . . these dudes are not the enemy . . . you know who the enemy is!

Ephesians 6:12 . . . For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Come on and stay with us . . . "Boots on the Ground" for the Lord Jesus Christ! Spiritual Warfare!!!

Please apologize to Adam . . . he has always been for our good . . . it can not be easy trying to watch out for over a thousand members . . . I understand your being upset but you are mad at the wrong person. Peace to you . . .

I agree 100%. We need to focus on the prize and ignore the obstacles the enemy sends to distract us.

GOD BLESS AND LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

My apologies,

I did not mean to state that ALL of the people here on DV were takers and free loaders; just the ones with the big mouths.

There are a lot of people that are still here that I like very much.

HD

I'm glad to see you corrected, yourself, on that point.

Thank you, you are greatly appreciated.

God Bless America!

Jac, you have always been a jewel! You don't know how much you are appreciated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I see that this thread is heading south from both sides...

Guess we can't have a mature debate or conversation...

I was hoping this thread wouldn't go sour. There appears to be a shortage of Mods around here these days. The one's left are pretty busy. Just an observation. Characters welcome.

I'm glad to see you corrected, yourself, on that point.

Jac, you have always been a jewel! You don't know how much you are appreciated!

I do have a temper at times but I usually shut the computer down when it rears its ugly head. Thank you, I wish that I could help you all but when I have free time I am catching up on reading here and posting if I am so inclined. You mods are all a blessing and do a job that is all too often thankless. Love you all!:)

BTW do you happen to know know when my verfied badge will be added? I did ask for it on the special

thread due to problems trying to get the picture up. It is not as though I am brand new and really would appreciate it.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3

Did it start out as a "mature debate"???? Wow....talk about putting lipstick on a pig :lol:

Well, mostly that is debatable.

But if we conclude the initial poster or attacker is acting immature, than the opposer or defender responds immaturely, the end result is both sides acting prematurely.

That is what I see here....

This place seems to have been a little disruptive as of recently...

• Upvote 1

Well, mostly that is debatable.

But if we conclude the initial poster or attacker is acting immature, than the opposer or defender responds immaturely, the end result is both sides acting prematurely.

That is what I see here....

This place seems to have been a little disruptive as of recently...

Agree...and it's been extremely disruptive. It takes two.... :)

Wow! Hope you feel better after that rant...

There are many members, still here, that are good and decent people.

DOG i understand what ur sayin,but i also see alot of hurt. I was surprized that Scooter did nt get more support from the big guy.Tho I was not here when all this transpired I have had many many contact me,common thread-jealousy. My question is,if we are so close whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?...........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 2

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. There were many readers on Scooters side (me included). I understand being PO'd about the way he was treated. Problem is now everyone suffers because of a few a-holes. Isn't that the way it always goes !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am a little surprised that this post has been allowed to remain, with comments still allowed, and not locked down. For a site that touts free speech I have seen an awful lot of censorship happen recently ... and in the personal message section of all things. I thought that was supposed to be private? Guess I don't understand ...yet ...

:mellow:

smee2

My apologies,

I did not mean to state that ALL of the people here on DV were takers and free loaders; just the ones with the big mouths.

HD

I've made critique of some of the people who seem to claim they know all. I feel no guilt about it. That is our right of free speech in the West.

Your comments in contrast sir, are very inflammatory. What gives you the right to insult others and call them liars and cheats with not a thread of evidence?

The guy that discovered all the BS about Rudy and co., and posted it, wasn't trying to hurt Scooter. If you read the whole exchange you’ll find he actually praises Scooter for all his hard work. So do I.

What I think was the main point of his criticism was that Scooter was being used by them to make them look good and in a roundabout way it promoted their BS investments and lent authority to them. I wouldn't give BS Group or Rudy 2 cents to invest for me. Just listen to them. Greasy used car salesmen! If you could smell over the net, it would stink bad. They’ve left a trail of evidence a mile long that would convince anyone to stay away. These guys should be in jail!!!

Scooter’s a big boy. He’ll be back some day if this doesn’t come to an end soon. I think Scooter gave us all he could and I think it’s enough to get us to the end of this. I thanked him for this already, but again many thanks Scooter!!!

Adam on the other hand hasn’t been proven to be a fraud and I highly doubt he ever will be. He’s got too much invested in his financial career to risk loosing it all on scam investments and possible jail. I’m not a VIP, but I haven’t heard one VIP member complain about their future investments after the RV. Most of us will walk away with a tidy sum and enjoy the rest of our lives. The VIP guys are going to go on and really strike it rich investing in Iraq’s booming economy. It will be quite the ride if you have the cahonies to take the plunge.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohhhhh....you said WHOREMONGER!!! ROFLMAO.....don't you have to now scold yourself for saying a dirtyword???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've said it once today and will say it again....VICTIM is your best color :rolleyes:

After all this time it will be you that pulls out my only religious reference....so here goes.....

Don't let the door hit'cha where the Good Lord split'cha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease Homie ;)

My God! Bumper was right! Slade you just apparently follow Heavy around spewing crap and trying to stir him up! IMHO this does sound like a personal vendetta against you Heavy. I would at least complain to the mods. Bumper seems fair enough and a good guy.

As for you Slade, you lost all credibility in my book. If you are so interested in seeing what Chuckster the great is going through then by all means keep it up! I have no tolerance for those that have no arguemnet or honest opinion but instead choose to get childish on an adult blog site like this. Grow up! :angry: Oh and don't even think about acting like you contribute more to this site than Heavy does!

Looser! +1 heavy!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I agree 100%. We need to focus on the prize and ignore the obstacles the enemy sends to distract us.

You think God's rain is money. Come on!! Wise Up!!!

God's rain is the pouring out of his Holy Spirit and has nothing to do with giving us money!

You guys that bring God into this thing piss me off.

This is a financial investment, not a prosperity gospel BS message!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

God's rain is the pouring out of his Holy Spirit and has nothing to do with giving us money!

.You will never see bond traders or commodities brokers getting together for a bible study. Cocktails and an 8 ball yes, praying their gambles pay off never!!!

"Adam on the other hand hasn’t been proven to be a fraud and I highly doubt he ever will be. He’s got too much invested in his financial career to risk loosing it all on scam investments and possible jail. I’m not a VIP, but I haven’t heard one VIP member complain about their future investments after the RV. Most of us will walk away with a tidy sum and enjoy the rest of our lives. The VIP guys are going to go on and really strike it rich investing in Iraq’s booming economy. It will be quite the ride if you have the cahonies to take the plunge."

What exactly is Adam's background or as you say financial career? I think he is making money off this speculation just like the rest

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I happen to be a bible believing Christian. I have an associates degree in Christian Psychology, and I have studied the Word of God for more than 20 years. Don't you dare tell me what I can or can't say. I know the Word, I live it.

I forgive you for your ignorance. I am sorry you think this is a reason to get angry. Before you start telling me what does or doesn't have to do with money concerning the bible you might want to read one. Jesus mentioned money more than any other issue in His messages.

BTW I have been on this site for over a year as a member and watched for some time before that. I have a good reputation here. Why attack me? Especially since you have been here what, a couple of weeks.

Also there are too many references to prosperity to mention in the Word, but the most obvious is Malachi 10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. " THE OPEN WINDOWS OF HEAVEN BLESSING IS WHAT I SPEAK OF WHEN I SAY "LORD SEND THE RAIN", WHICH I HAVE BEEN SAYING ON HERE FOR OVER A YEAR. IT'S AT THE END OF ALMOST EVERY POST I'VE MADE.

• Upvote 3

DOG i understand what ur sayin,but i also see alot of hurt. I was surprized that Scooter did nt get more support from the big guy.Tho I was not here when all this transpired I have had many many contact me,common thread-jealousy. My question is,if we are so close whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?...........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

Exactly. Why, if we are so close? Something seems odd and no matter how hard I try to piece together the puzzle it's still a jumbled mess.

• Downvote 1

Gosh...leave for a few days and all h&ll breaks loose :huh: ....I will miss all the people bailing now...but you have to do what you have to d :( o.....I myself stay sooooo far away from the drama... :lol: Adam is doing a great job keeping us informed and letting people say what they will. I have had personnel attacks and between Adam and the Mods my issues have been addressed. My advice for what it's worth....stick to the news...be constructive...and bring positive to the forum and other peoples lives.......GO RV!!!! :P Thanks, Paperboy and Bumper64, EasyRider, One4Dinar, Captain Ron and anyone else I know I missed. I appreciate you all and everyone else, but I will miss the Mods who are leaving :(

P.S. Adam if you need help I'm here...... ;)

• Upvote 2

My apologies,

HD

Yet you still insult all of us dont forget calling us whoremongers dont want to leave that out LOL. if your going go have a great life you dont have to rant and call names just leave. I have to say that you point fingers and say no one adds anything like the ones who left what did they tell us before they left we are still as much in dark as I was in 2004 when i started bying dinar if your mad dont rant just leave.

I apologize myself If I was ( like I was) confused given the similarity of the 2 ID's... HD and HD053.

Truly sorry about that.....

That's what happens when 2 ID's are freakin' similar...

.Like the Police showing up at the wrong guy home cos their names were basically the same..

Not that I didn't have my li'l clashes with the original HD053... But OBVIOUSLY that's not the point.

Again I do apologize.

Edited by umbertino