Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GLEN BECK LEAVING FOX ON THUR JUNE 30

cdoak1fordinar

Many, many companies have their fiscal year end on June 30th. It is also a popular date chosen for contracts to expire in the television industry, which I believe is the actual reason for this date.

YOU ARE RIGHT I BELIEVE ON THIS---ALOTOF CONTRACTS DO END ON JUNE 30TH OF EVERY YEAR-----MINE DID FOR WWT PLANT CONTRACT

I know for a fact that Glen has millions of dinars in his safe deposit box at his bank(5th /3rd) in New York.He does have boots on the ground in Iraq and in the IMF. He knows that it will RV at the end of this month, he's getting his ducks in a row and buying tons of gold and silver............................That's what my teller told meblink.gif at my bank

JUST A STRANGE THING TO ME THAT GLEN IS LEAVING JUNE 30 ,DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT?

This was out quite a while ago, although Beck had a large audience he only told half truths. This is just because he works for MSM and they tell you what you can and can't say, (Ask Bill Maher about that-Politically Incorrect) and while he had a large following he is going to his Internet show and try to emulate Alex Jones because he realized AJ had twice the number of listeners because he is not controlled on what he can broadcast..

Glen used to bash Alex with making stuff up like the Fema Camps and he did shows trying to debunk him and always found out that it is the truth. So his shows lately have been almost word for word copies on shows Alex had already done and that can only be a good sign and maybe Beck can step out of the Fox garbage and bring the truth out to his audience. I haven't listened to Beck besides on you tube clips because I don't watch TV, but it may be the start of another good avenue for truth.

The Alternative Media is now bigger and better than the MSM and is taking over.(Well unless Pres. Soetoro censors the internet in that new bill.)

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This was out quite a while ago, although Beck had a large audience he only told half truths. This is just because he works for MSM and they tell you what you can and can't say, (Ask Bill Maher about that-Politically Incorrect) and while he had a large following he is going to his Internet show and try to emulate Alex Jones because he realized AJ had twice the number of listeners because he is not controlled on what he can broadcast..

Glen used to bash Alex with making stuff up like the Fema Camps and he did shows trying to debunk him and always found out that it is the truth. So his shows lately have been almost word for word copies on shows Alex had already done and that can only be a good sign and maybe Beck can step out of the Fox garbage and bring the truth out to his audience. I haven't listened to Beck besides on you tube clips because I don't watch TV, but it may be the start of another good avenue for truth.

The Alternative Media is now bigger and better than the MSM and is taking over.(Well unless Pres. Soetoro censors the internet in that new bill.)

Agreed!!!!....Nice job! He and Alex have been slugging it out lately. I think FOX is getting a bit worried. It's kind of like singing someone else's song in the "Copy Right World". Way too much irrefutable evidence. Alex has made his voice well heard among us that seek non-mainstream media news. Slay.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 2

Truth???? It will be an avenue for HIS TRUTH....the same "truth" we all have on things viewed through our own eyes. Your truth may not be mine and mine may not be yours.

Glenn Beck is a circus show....a drama queen in the 1st degree who has turned his once "tolerable" tv show into nothing more than a pulpit from where he babbles incoherent BS that weak minds believe and follow...and of course he mixes it in with a little "Bible" dust and "God Blesses" to give it a real air of authenticity...his "Crowd" eat that up like a fat baby loves cake....

Too bad we won't be able to see his daily crying session on the radio show like we do on TV....guess he will just have to cry and sniffle EXTRA loud so all his listeners get their money's worth!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, I'm going to miss him too. Not!!!!!! "Fat baby eats cake"! I love it!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed!!!!....Nice job! He and Alex have been slugging it out lately. I think FOX is getting a bit worried. It's kind of like singing someone else's song in the "Copy Right World". Way too much irrefutable evidence. Alex has made his voice well heard among us that seek non-mainstream media news. Slay.

agreed!!

smile.gifThank you Dudley Doright...............Oh no I hear Nell screaming for help.....Jump on horse(that's his name)and save her, ride like the wind to Vancouver,That evil villan Snidley Whiplash is beating her with a hockey stick.......SAVE HER smile.gif

Truth???? It will be an avenue for HIS TRUTH....the same "truth" we all have on things viewed through our own eyes. Your truth may not be mine and mine may not be yours.

Glenn Beck is a circus show....a drama queen in the 1st degree who has turned his once "tolerable" tv show into nothing more than a pulpit from where he babbles incoherent BS that weak minds believe and follow...and of course he mixes it in with a little "Bible" dust and "God Blesses" to give it a real air of authenticity...his "Crowd" eat that up like a fat baby loves cake....

Too bad we won't be able to see his daily crying session on the radio show like we do on TV....guess he will just have to cry and sniffle EXTRA loud so all his listeners get their money's worth!

Take a puff and wake up, I didn't say I was sleeping with him, I actually said in writing that I never watch him or TV. Someone asked a question and I provided an answer and can provide facts if you need any. I don't know much about Beck but any lame person would know he always had a radio show, this is about him leaving "Faux" network and starting his own Internet TV show, and that is because Alex's show is bigger than all MSM including Fox and CNN. Maybe you need to unplug the idiot box yourself, as you obviously watched Beck on Mainstream Media Corporate controlled TV. Time to get out to the real world and learn what it is you don't know.

PS my truth is backed by facts and if you want to learn just ask...I enjoy a challenge. As for Beck I couldn't give two pieces of excrement about what he has done..wouldn't know.

smile.gifThank you Dudley Doright...............Oh no I hear Nell screaming for help.....Jump on horse(that's his name)and save her, ride like the wind to Vancouver,That evil villan Snidley Whiplash is beating her with a hockey stick.......SAVE HER smile.gif

Sorry, is that comedy?

• Upvote 1

HEY SLADE I HAPPEN TO LIKE GLEN BECK AND YOU ARE ONE NASTY PERSON DID I HEAR YOU SAY YOU WERE LEAVING?

• Upvote 2