Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would have never left but.....

dinarmamma

Things around here are just too darn dramatic lately and I've been hearing things about what our leader is doing so I'm gone!

com is an awesome site and everyone is there!!!!

Good bye all my friends.

Foolish thing to just leave like that! Keep your bridges intact, don't burn them :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just go for crying out loud..Sounds like all the "weiners" had a plan for some time now and just need a excuse to post their new address...Bad form people, man up and leave with some respect :angry: I for one am stayng hear even if its just to poke fun at Easy :P

Edited by wingsofhope
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OMFG!!!!! goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously was this necessary???????????????? everyone is not there, this whole thing is because of scooter. People gotta let things go.

DITTO!!!! for most of it...I'll pass on scooter cause seems to be too sticky an issue for the moment...but hey...dang if we ain't happy anyway!!! right? :P Couldn't run me off with an ugly stick. I've dealt with people all my life and nobody thinks exactly like anybody else...so Whatever floats your boat!

• Upvote 1

If someone is banned, do they lose their VIP which they paid for? Just asking ....

Yes.

In short: You are not allowed to break the rules - even if you are a VIP. I"m not taking time out of my day to refund money to someone that disrespects me and the site, so I would advise everyone to simply stay out of the drama and pay attention to what you are REALLY here for: the INVESTMENT.

(Legal notice: Read the TOS. It clearly states there are no refunds.)

I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on attorneys, which have provided me with amazing strategies and also long term investment vehicles, and all VIPs get access to that. I also spend more money every single month to make sure our resources are ready at the drop of a hat.

Drama or no drama, the VIP members will get what they paid for... as long as they are a member when the RV happens.

If you can't control yourself and get yourself banned over something as petty as "website drama", well.... you'd end up broke in a year or two anyway, to be honest!!!!

Hmmm...

Do you plan on getting banned?

• Upvote 1

Things around here are just too darn dramatic lately and I've been hearing things about what our leader is doing so I'm gone!

com is an awesome site and everyone is there!!!!

Good bye all my friends.

Get real. Stick with the Capt of the ship I sways say. Mutiny something us Navy boys were taught not to do! :huh: