Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This the Titanic or What???

smee2,

Couldn't have said it better myself! In fact, I tried, but I guess I'm still working on being "ice cold"! My emotions kept telling me that if I was Adam, I would freggin sue someone! Oh well...I guess I had enough control to NOT post it...up until just now. cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif GO RV ALREADY!!!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if they know something and Adam wont let the tell us? :unsure:

Funny....Thats what I was thinking.....With all of the Trolls this last week and then the "Gurus" leaving one by one, then the Mods up and left? Whats next? Adam?

• Downvote 1

Adam should have emailed Scoot about his appearing on a show with scammers... (clipped)

I did.

My last email went like this:

Scooter, I hate to see you go and the door is always open if you care to return. I sincerely hope you address the issue of you associating with scammers like Rudy. Either you endorse them, or you don't. We are waiting to hear where you stand.

To this date, he has not replied to that email, nor has he taken a stand. (UNFORTUNATELY)

• Upvote 2

Funny....Thats what I was thinking.....With all of the Trolls this last week and then the "Gurus" leaving one by one, then the Mods up and left? Whats next? Adam?

Why would he leave? On a strictly business standpoint, he STILL has the most successful Dinar websites on the net...you don't think a couple hundred defectors is going to change that do you?? If you are here to get information about your investment in the IQD this is hands down the best place for it. If you are on here looking to score a date or get married post RV...well you figure that out. C'mon people! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Oh Lord... looking to the sky with folded hands.... why Lord, why, did you put me on this earth to always always be the one who has to feel compelled to give an alternative view from a different angle....

I understand that not everyone agrees that it is in our differences, that the seeds of creativity bloom... and at the same time, having spent 25 years in careers that have always managed to involve weapons as a means of settling differences.... I have managed not to get shot yet..... so here goes...

(why Lord, why can't it be someone else... just once... )

So Smee,

I’m not in any way disagreeing with you and instead would like to offer an alternative road to Rome for your consideration…. I get its off topic to some extent, and at the same time we can all learn from each other to the extent we take responsibility to share (plus this may help some of you future millionaires running companies in terms of an alternative perspective)…..

I’ve had at least 5 full career paths loosely joined…. and in my recent incarnation, some wing nut, that others like to refer to as the governor, decided to put me in charge of this really huge group of people…… I’m jointly responsible for a budget of 2.3 billion and that’s with a B. I think our overall is about 6B. And, while serving in government, is certainly not private, the principles of management are applied similarly….. And if anything, the government is way behind the Fortune 500 ‘clubs’ in terms of how we approach the management of large massive groups of people who are on the ground running the day to day business.

One of the most successful concepts (though agreed, most certainly not the only), is that of concentric or web management. In developing this approach, one of things the astute management model scholars noticed is that you can’t really separate a person from his or her core beliefs. There are to be sure, preferences, and likes or dislikes or wishes…. however we are talking core beliefs….core values… Those things that when crossed become a sincere dilemma for a person .in terms of continued fully productive work.

If your bottom line is productivity, then you will never ever reach your maximized potential , if you think you can ignore those core beliefs among the people working for you… it won’t happen (and yes this does get into the servant leadership management model to some extent as I’m sure you recognize).

So how do we incorporate this approach with massive amounts of people…. (for all those potential company owners out there)

Okay this is the pain in the tail part to be sure… In fact I am going through this right now with about 105 of my lead/ dept head people….and it is work.. (and the payoff is immense, indeed almost unbelievable).

You sit down with the group, and you do strategic consensus. The individual as part of the group identifies their core values and then (simplistically put) you build a model around that, which in turn takes into consideration these core beliefs. Keep in mind that this is not in any way a democratic process, its not who has the most votes…..or who can convince whom of what….that won’t work… you don’t change a person’s core beliefs….. it’s about building a business system of approach that will accommodate the core beliefs/values of each person. Believe it or not, if facilitated well, this can happen in solving very complex and convoluted problems in a matter of a day or two (10 hours days)…. And this is for solving what to everyone initially believes impossible,… with huge disagreement, and emotional loading between at times, raging, angry, oppositional sides. You build consensus. And it’s a skill (step away from the angry guy unless you know what you are doing) and most companies hire a facilitator (companies that have millions on the line) and it works …. amazingly …and in present day, its considered to be at the forefront of maximizing productivity while exercising stringent fiscal prudence. It works like no other approach I’ve ever seen (and yes I’m former military, former hostage negotiator, blah blah current big cheese, and have been in top down models all over the place.). This is the only one I have ever engaged, in which there was complete and total buy in to the point people manage themselves. And I don’t know about you, but I have neither the will or the ability to watch over large groups of people to make sure they are executing the rigors of my expectations..

And no, I am not in any way suggesting a management model for this particular herein topic issue, event or whatever it is going on. I am posing it as an alternative suggestion to you and others who might benefit (all the future millionaires out there) in considering an alternative in that you don’t in fact have to separate a person’s core beliefs (what may be misconstrued as emotions) from business decisions, ……and,….. in fact, if you acknowledge them and incorporate them into your system of delivery, it is only then you will actually reach the goal of maximum productivity marked by fiscal prudence (that you don’t have to constantly oversee and Shepard)

BTW Smee, if you are interested in this, I can give you the name of an excellent professor at SUNY who developed the facilitation of this to perfection (and you could probably hire to facilitate your hard core knock down drag out blood spilling corporate fights…when you dump your millions into the corporate pursuit of your desires… (lol )…. Or you can always email me….. I’ve been doing this for years, in everything from the literally lethal, to the emotionally charged hell pit.

And as future corporate owners, please don’t ever think you have to separate a person’s core values (emotions) from business decisions, like they do on TV or in companies now going down in flames in the 21st century….. and actually in contrast, if you do this, it will likely cause more problems then benefit, and if nothing else make your job as ‘manager’ a living hell of dissent and in-fighting.

And just in general by the way, in case there is any confusion,….. I am in full support of Adam exercising the actions he felt necessary in staying true to his beliefs….. as I do for those I will now miss…. And I would suggest that we not look at this X against Y or some kind of polarized situation, or right vs wrong or good vs bad, or even that it is necessary to make someone wrong in order to be right…. I for one would instead respect that people have to remain true to what it is they hold in their core in their soul… as a value…. Keeping in mind there is no choice if one is to remain true to self… really, literally …For one remaining true to self, there is no real genuine choice for anyone in this….one has to be true to the core of their values… it’s a dynamic of humanity…. And be very clear no one’s core values are any better or any worse than any other person’s …. They are just at times …..different…. Clearly, I don’t have to make wrong in order to be right (hollow victory at best, and serves nothing good)…. And in respecting that, I in turn support the integrity of each person involved who stood strong for what they believe…. And that doesn’t have to make anyone wrong or right…. It just means there is a difference and the difference is such that it no longer serves each individual to remain on this current path together as a group….

And its okay, and we move on, and we respect the choice of others, and don’t have to make it about each of us reading this, and we can let everyone have their space to do what serves the highest good of each individual while refusing to engage in observational commentary that can only be destructive… It really is between those involved, and needs to stay there…

Just sayin….

Blessings~~ :)

• Upvote 3

I think I have something to add from a different perspective about what is occuring here. I guess a little from the quantum physics realm.

I was talking to a minister friend of mine a few months ago about the concept of manifesting. You know, creating what you want from a thought form and bringing it into physical expression. (I guess that's the best way to explain it) Most of us do this quite naturally day to day and don't think a second thought about it. We think (desire) it, we consider the benefits and potential problems, and then we get into action. Easily and effortlessly, usually.

Except when we go after something that is outside of our "norm" or usual vibration. As I was talking with this minister, I explained that everytime I have attempted to go after the "big one", something happens and all hell breaks loose in my life. I'm not kidding you, in the past 2 years (ever since I considered and then uttered the words I Am A Mega Millionaire) the fans have been running overtime and you know what's been hitting it!

This minister friend explained this quite simply. It is the process of chemicalization. Chemicalization is explained as the process wherein something that is vibrationally different from our own vibration (such as this RV attainment for much greater wealth than many of us have had), requires that all existing vibrations not in alignment with the desired "result, energy or form", be discarded so that the new vibration can come into full form. And that this usually happens right before the manifestation is seen in the physical.

I believe that we are right on top of this RV and all of the upheavals we are seeing is because this RV is chemicalizing.

Just a little off the wall perspective to consider. :blink::rolleyes::)

With that said..........LET'S GO IRAQ.....COME ON RV!!!

Namaste

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 3

Why would he leave? On a strictly business standpoint, he STILL has the most successful Dinar websites on the net...you don't think a couple hundred defectors is going to change that do you?? If you are here to get information about your investment in the IQD this is hands down the best place for it. If you are on here looking to score a date or get married post RV...well you figure that out. C'mon people! cool.gif

Why would all of the Gurus and the Mods leave? (on a strictly business standpoint)? I am sure that Adam is still the most successful Dinar site on the net.....Thats why I have been watching it for a very long time. It is not just a "defector" theory. It is just an observation. I could do a bullet point for you if you would like. The "defectors" weren't merely "defectors". They are the ones with the intel. THE ONLY ONES. Who were systematically attacked.

And.......That is EXACTLY why I am here...to get information on my investment, but sometimes I am really concerned about what is going on with this site. There has been some things that have struck me as odddddd.

You really don't need to attack me for being a woman. I didn't know that I wasn't aloud to post my opinion too.

Woooowwwww!!

I think that I am going to cry......

I, for one, am a moderator that completely supports Adam in his decision concerning this issue. And there is still a very loyal moderator/staff here to support Adam & this site. This is a small hiccup along the way. Adam has my respect for his stand on this issue. Just so you guys out there will know........this too shall pass! Now, back to work........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Personally, I come here to read the news and rumors about my investment. This place has always had the most concise information not to mention the most up to date.

I don't involved in cliques or groups and I could care less about other people's drama.

Most of it comes from people with absolutely no business in whatever going on sticking their nose in or just having to offer an opinion.,

I try to throw in a joke every once in a while, but I could turn the computer off as fast as I turn it on and not worry if some guy with a fake name is selling snake oil.

Adam, keep the free discussion open. Keep deleting the drama and let's have a place to keep track of our investment.

If someone wants to start a "he said, she said" website, there's plenty of free bulletin board software out there.

Just my humble opinion, but you all better listen because it's factual and genius. LOL

buds

PS: I'm going to try to post a pic of my newly restored 1934 GE Fridge ..... It's for sale for the right price

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 1

DinarC..... from a physics perspective.... consider reading: "Power vs Force", David R Hawkins.... Right up this alley and I think therein you might like it ........of course the "Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightment" is also pithy in this regard, and really gets into the whole vibrational thinkg in a total meta engagement.... Can't think of the author of that one right now... but let me know if interested and i can track it down... :D:D

Blessings~~

• Upvote 1

I think I have something to add from a different perspective about what is occuring here. I guess a little from the quantum physics realm.

I was talking to a minister friend of mine a few months ago about the concept of manifesting. You know, creating what you want from a thought form and bringing it into physical expression. (I guess that's the best way to explain it) Most of us do this quite naturally day to day and don't think a second thought about it. We think (desire) it, we consider the benefits and potential problems, and then we get into action. Easily and effortlessly, usually.

Except when we go after something that is outside of our "norm" or usual vibration. As I was talking with this minister, I explained that everytime I have attempted to go after the "big one", something happens and all hell breaks loose in my life. I'm not kidding you, in the past 2 years (ever since I considered and then uttered the words I Am A Mega Millionaire) the fans have been running overtime and you know what's been hitting it!

This minister friend explained this quite simply. It is the process of chemicalization. Chemicalization is explained as the process wherein something that is vibrationally different from our own vibration (such as this RV attainment for much greater wealth than many of us have had), requires that all existing vibrations not in alignment with the desired "result, energy or form", be discarded so that the new vibration can come into full form. And that this usually happens right before the manifestation is seen in the physical.

I believe that we are right on top of this RV and all of the upheavals we are seeing is because this RV is chemicalizing.

Just a little off the wall perspective to consider. :blink::rolleyes::)

Namaste

I find this topic very interesting. I watched The Secret when it became popular a few years ago and found it fascinating. I've also done a little other reading on the subject. This is a good reminder that maybe I need to get back into it.

The Secret actually changed my life/ My wife's also and our lives have never been better or more fruitful.

Wonderful book and movie.

buds

Wow that is great! I really need to get back into it! Not that life is bad lol, it just can be better! I want to be able to travel as much as I want, whenever I want!

We did not sign up for the people who moderate or comment on this site, we signed up for the integrity of the site and the information on the dinar and investments. I ask you this has that changed? No it has not, so let whatever is happening be and continue on our journey of investment. The people who have differences shall work this out among themselves if so desired. DINAR IS WHAT WE COME HERE FOR NOT GOSSIP OR TO BE A COMMENT COLUMN ON JUDGING OTHERS. Your opinion does count, but can we please move on??? :)

• Upvote 2

Just a little off the wall perspective to consider. blink.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Namaste

I totally 100% agree! I believe you are as you think! I believe you create to a certain extent the reality around you! I wish for peace and prosperity and think of these things everyday as of my investment. Before I believed an opportunity was out there waiting on my wife and I. I believe it is close, so close we are on the threshold of great things right now. This upheaveal is only trying to discourage us from our goal and objective, but stay the course. Be like Christ and turn your face like flint to Jerusalem and let us claim that victory no matter what anyone says or does around us!

We are winners!

Edited by Cosmicndn
  • Upvote 3

Some people didn't get the "it's just business" memo when they signed up.

Mods resignations? Someone kindly update me/ brief me about this. Thanks in advance.

Mods staging a mutiny. Man the life boats. Mods are abandoning ship.

SR, for real? No kidding? Sounds incredible......What's going on around here? Does ir still have to do with Scooter's issue or what? Pls could you give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

Hi GG, I just saw the post with my own eyes and tried to reply, then recieved an error message and the original post has vanished.

I don't know what is going on , I hope Adam is trying to fix this giant mess

Only VIP's can see the post or everybody? I couldn't understand from what I read so far. Thanks.

and I would bet that more are joining as we speak for this is the best fourm that I have seen bar none.

End Quote

Tom777, I fully agree and that's why I d like to have some understanding at least if possible of what's going on ...........

Edited by umbertino

WoW I leave for 4 days and the whole shibang goes to He!! Hey good bye to all the good people and hello to all the new people. It`s a investment forum not a social club. I am sure new acquaintances will be made.

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why I am here

• Upvote 3

Not even close to the Titanic.

In a couple weeks we will have all forgotten this little fiasco. The mods who left will be bored and emailing asking for forgiveness, or attempting "raids" on this site to cause drama.

Eventually the LOYAL TEAM I still have will ban all the ip's, and in about a week after that.... we will be discussing Dinar as usual.

Unless it RVs before then. Which I really hope happens!

But if not, this site will continue, just as it always has.

Thank you to all those that are loyal, respectful, and especially those who are loyal AND respectful AND take the time to bring news to this site.

Best regards, all!

- Adam

Thank you Adam.