Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This the Titanic or What???

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Good evening!

I am sure most if not all VIP members have seen the multitude of posts by 'BanG' and the mods tendering their resignations. When I joined this site in May 2011 these people seemed to be an essential part of this venture and now they are leaving.

What is going on with this site???

I encourage your replies and or opinions on this topic.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi GG, I just saw the post with my own eyes and tried to reply, then recieved an error message and the original post has vanished.

I don't know what is going on , I hope Adam is trying to fix this giant mess

Hello Shelly,

Good evening!

I just completed my post as well and when I submitted it, an error message appeared and then the post was gone. This is a very strange time right now and I do not hope that this impending RV or RI is making people act in a fashion or in a manner not consitent with their normal and customary demeanors.

Thank you for responding to my post!

Have a good night,

GG

I'm a newbie and a VIP, and have been reading for a few weeks now. I have to say -- the mod defection message just sounded really emotional and overwrought. I appreciate that they're passionate, but why not have your own site in the first place if you're that unhappy with Adam?

I don't know Adam, but he comes off as a credible businessman. From what I understand, he started the site, and is recognized as a leader in the IQD investment. Every post of his I've read is respectful... I don't know what's gone down between the mods and him, but it all feels too dramatic.

People just need something to rebel against, I guess.

• Upvote 2

To all you new members, don't let this deal with the Mod's sway you for they were omnly taking care of their buddies instead of all of the investors like they should have been doing from the beginning. Adam will still give you up front information as it becomes handy and new Mod's will be filling in to take care of the business end . Remember when you have this many people in this fourm you will not be able to please everyone and sometimes changes will need to be made so to keep this fourm strong. To really look at it nothing has changed but a few people and I would bet that more are joining as we speak for this is the best fourm that I have seen bar none.

• Upvote 6

To all you new members, don't let this deal with the Mod's sway you for they were omnly taking care of their buddies instead of all of the investors like they should have been doing from the beginning. Adam will still give you up front information as it becomes handy and new Mod's will be filling in to take care of the business end . Remember when you have this many people in this fourm you will not be able to please everyone and sometimes changes will need to be made so to keep this fourm strong. To really look at it nothing has changed but a few people and I would bet that more are joining as we speak for this is the best fourm that I have seen bar none.

'Tom777',

I appreciate your comments and recommendations!

Thank you,

GG

I'm a newbie and a VIP, and have been reading for a few weeks now. I have to say -- the mod defection message just sounded really emotional and overwrought. I appreciate that they're passionate, but why not have your own site in the first place if you're that unhappy with Adam?

I don't know Adam, but he comes off as a credible businessman. From what I understand, he started the site, and is recognized as a leader in the IQD investment. Every post of his I've read is respectful... I don't know what's gone down between the mods and him, but it all feels too dramatic.

People just need something to rebel against, I guess.

I am sure Adam will get this all figured out. This is the time when the positive must say good-bye to the negative. As we evolve and ascend, we of the positive and the light, vibrate at a higher level. The negative can't stand it and won't be able to ascend unless they return to the light. A spiritual war is going on and we are now seeing the results. The light wins and the dark looses. Hang in there Adam, we are in for a bumpy right. Enjoy the evening!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the reason i'm here because i get respect , there are more lies and b/s on other sites YOU JUST GO WITH THE FLOW !! THERE IS ANOTHER SITE THAT I FOLLOW AND GO BY { DEL RIO } THEY ARE NICE FOLKS . i'm a proud VIP MEMBER HERE !! PEACE

OH BUY THE WAY (D) & ( T) & CHEC,,,,,THERE WEBSITE IS 100% COMMUNIST THERE MODS ARE BRAIN WASHED,THERE MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS ASKING WHY AM I BANNED 24/7 !! THERE HAVING A COMMUNIST GET TOGETHER IN SAN FRAN!! POST RV. !! DINARVETS IS AN ALL AMERICAN WEBSITE !! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said!! Ty

The way I see it ...

The owner of the site is a businessman, first, last and always. What he does, the decisions he makes, are all, repeat ALL, geared towards business. Period.

The members, however, and that includes the mods, are people ... investors if you like, but people who are in many cases first time investors, not business people to the degree the site owner is, and they behave as people. They allow emotions to be part of the site, whereas a true businessman does not let emotions enter into any business decisions.

He said, she said, they said ... and someone left, and lots were upset, and the boss tried to justify ... but again, it is not possible to justify business decisions to people who have not had to be 100% business people in the past.

So, going on their emotions, which is not a bad thing mind you, it is what separates us from the class of people who cannot afford to be influenced by feelings, which is a sad thing, ... anyway, going on their emotional responses, a lot of people, including a lot of mods, have left. They have had enough. Their limits have been reached. Only so many business decisions can sit well with non business people, and try as they might, and being a loyal as they can, they still find a time when it has to break rather than bend. That time has come for many people.

And that is it in a nutshell ... and speaking of nuts ... boy has it been nuts around here for a few days ... totally crazy!

I am going to miss the people I'll no longer get to learn from and enjoy.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 1

Adam should have emailed Scoot about his appearing on a show with scammers. Same with chucky. By calling him out in public, they insinuate that he is also a scammer or naive. Scoot has provided alot of info(spreadsheets, dates of interest). Scoot has never claimed to have guys in Dubai(or anywhere else) that are in the know. I may be way off base but I think these resignations have alot to do with Scoot leaving.

• Upvote 1

Not even close to the Titanic.

In a couple weeks we will have all forgotten this little fiasco. The mods who left will be bored and emailing asking for forgiveness, or attempting "raids" on this site to cause drama.

Eventually the LOYAL TEAM I still have will ban all the ip's, and in about a week after that.... we will be discussing Dinar as usual.

Unless it RVs before then. Which I really hope happens!

But if not, this site will continue, just as it always has.

Thank you to all those that are loyal, respectful, and especially those who are loyal AND respectful AND take the time to bring news to this site.

Best regards, all!

- Adam

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not even close to the Titanic.

In a couple weeks we will have all forgotten this little fiasco. The mods who left will be bored and emailing asking for forgiveness, or attempting "raids" on this site to cause drama.

Eventually the LOYAL TEAM I still have will ban all the ip's, and in about a week after that.... we will be discussing Dinar as usual.

Unless it RVs before then. Which I really hope happens!

But if not, this site will continue, just as it always has.

Thank you to all those that are loyal, respectful, and especially those who are loyal AND respectful AND take the time to bring news to this site.

Best regards, all!

- Adam

Wrong. Funny how you attack them. Who is the LOYAL TEAM? Asking for forgiveness? I don't think so.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2