Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA RUMOR ON FRANK'S CC NOW

DinarChiTown

Go read the thread. I do not know how to post the link. A member of this site re-created the scoll and wrote in there something about Okie running for president of IMF. It is a fake.

FYI, Obama's birth certificate is not a fake.

Kim

Kim, scroll up and I attached the "Okie" fake. BTW, to post a link, simply click on the thread you want to post. Go to your address bar, right click and select "copy", then right click and paste into your post...and there's your link.

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 1

Kim, scroll up and I attached the "Okie" fake.

Oh, okay, thanks, DinarChi. I was going to attempt but realized I have no idea how to do that. :P

Have a wonderful evening,

Kim :):)

Kim, scroll up and I attached the "Okie" fake. BTW, to post a link, simply click on the thread you want to post. Go to your address bar, right click and select "copy", then right click and paste into your post...and there's your link.

Thank you for the directions too. I thought that was the way to do it but it didn't look right to me. I'll try it some time.

Kim B)

haha wow I've read a lot of your posts and honestly you are so doom and gloom its sickening, and i know what you-re gonna say to counteract me well im not saying 3-5 dollar rate like most of the pumpers well let me tell you if you honestly believe in your heart it will LOP and having said that you've been here for a while. Honestly you're gonna sit here and tell me you've stuck around this long to only make a few grand or do you have the hope still you might be wrong and you might make out BIG on this investment i can read people very well whether its writing on a froum or in person and you my friend want to be so ooo right where you can gloat in front of our faces but i am gona disagree with you and move on. It's just all your posts seem to give off this well I am right and you are all wrong . Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hey easy,

Yeah I guess I do come off as doom and gloom and I won't apologize for it. Some one needs to scream out a reality check on this site and I guess it is me and a few others. I want to pull out what hair I have left when I read the nonsense posted on this forum. I mean there were six post talking about how Delta said is was going to RV on Franks call. In those six post there were countless people going right along with the pump typing out GO RV like a mindless RV robot. It is disgusting. I can hardly contain myself when I read such stupidity.

Why do I stick around you ask. Well not everyone on this site is a brainwashed guru follower who cant think far enough out past Im gonna be rich. I have a lot of money invested in dinar and I also enjoy the entertainment as well as the logical conversations presented by a few. (a very few) I know you are smart enough not to be one of the 3. to 5. dollar crowd as these really have no clue other than what Frank or Oakie tells them but why dont we go ahead and talk about what you believe. If I am wrong please correct me here. A .86 to 1.00 RV overnight. Nothing would please me more but I just cant seem to grasp how that could be possible. As a matter of fact it isn't. You have heard all the reasons why it is not and I know you have a sharp enough mind to not ignore them. The only logical post that I have read on this forum point them out clearly yet since it goes against the Im gonna be a bajillionare mentality they are written off as being bullshite.

You have to admit Easy that something isn't adding up here. 27 trillion in circulation and another 20 trillion electronic simply prohibits them from an overnight RV and at the same time they have been telling us over and over and over that they are going to LOP. Yes I could see them coming in lower to start and that is why I am still here because I have enough Dinar to make out like a bandit on any movement of the exchange rate. Maybe not millions but I am not greedy. It would be a hell of alot more than I had before and a great profit for any investment. What is getting to me are the people who are so brainwashed that they think this can go no other way than for them to become overnight millionares because someone pumped them into believing it and that some one was pumped into believing it by someone else who was pumped into believing it. You can imagine the vicious cycle that the dinar world has created and this is excatly what people like Frank and Oakie do for a living.

I have basically given up hope on becoming an overnight millionare on this thing and I can live with that because I am looking forward to making tens of thousands, hopefully more. There are too many on this site who cannot live with it so they attack anyone who uses common sense and actually bring logic to a debate. I think that I have come to understand your position on this whole thing and it seems to be a positive one but that doesn't mean anyone with a differing view should be shunned as negative. Call me negative call me doom and gloom but I will keep screaming out bullshite when I smell it until Adam kicks me off the site and after witnessing recent events I would say that will be a long, long way off.