Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA RUMOR ON FRANK'S CC NOW

DinarChiTown

How narrow minded.

He was either on tv or he wasn't( It has been reported in several places that he was) Keep an open mind.

He spoke in Arabic ( or if point one is proved you doubt he spoke) so what was said would be down to the translation. Keep an open mind.

At this point it is unconfirmed information so unless you can prove he did not appear on tv you should keep your comments to yourself.

No wonder this site has been referred to as the Titanic.

I pulled this from Iraqi TV News. These are the headlines for the day. Keep an open mind.

Baghdad Headlines

Full StoryBaghdad begins search for missing billions

Full Story4 former US ambassadors to Iraq urge Congress to fund Baghda

Full StoryEmirates to commence services to Baghdad

Full Story9 dead after car bomb, gunmen assault Iraq government compou

Full StoryDubai's Emirates announces new Iraq route, says flights

Full StoryIraqi official: 8 killed in attack near Baghdad

I don't see anything about Shabibi or a revaluation. Don't you think that this would be a headliner, not only for today, but for a week? Yes, it would, not only in Iraq but all over the world. It is huge international news. Keep an open mind.

We always need to have an open mind, but we need to drop a little common sense into our open mind while it is open.

You are asking someone to keep their comments to them self if they don't know for sure that Shabibi was on tv. Do you know whether he was or was not on tv. If you had gotten away from your lazy lecturn, you could have Googled the info in less time that it took to give another member a lecture.

Titantic? Providing valid debate, research, and yes, an open mind, keep this site the only place to be for informed investors and plebians looking to learn. Titantic? Lifeboats are to the left......

The point is, it doesn't stop people in other countries from buying up dinar. They know everyone is monitoring everything they do waiting for this. So forget the people in Iraq that may not be able to hang onto their dinar they may have, this would cause millions around the world to go out and buy up a bunch of dinar.

My understanding is when Kuwait RV'd they came out and said they were not going to RV and then RV'd the next day. Here, you got a guy coming out basically spilling their intent to raise the value of their currency on Iraq TV that millions around the world would get wind of that. Those are the people that can go buy more dinar. You might as well run an ad saying hurry up and get millions in free money!

I understand your logic but as I see it, the Dinar that the world bank/brokers hold is already calculated into the equation. They know it's out there. If a broker owns a billion dinars, he owns a billion dinars. Whether you and I go out and purchase it from the broker is immaterial. And remember, Shabibi has been quoted in print stating he would raise the value of the Dinar when it was the right time for Iraq. He's stated this several times in articles over the last two years. So unless there's some grand plan to dupe the world into buying pretty wall paper, which I guess is plausible, then we have a good shot at making out big on this investment. Again, we wait.

I can tell you this much, I DO SPEAK ARABIC. I listen to Delta's and Frank's calls every Mon. Tue. Wed. and Thur. Every time Delta has said something about Iraqi T.V. he has never lied. I have tried to listen for lies and he has told the truth 100% of the time. I personally have not heard the TV announcement, but I can bet you that if Delta said it, it is the truth. I have heard over several months now from friends and family that it will come out close to our dollar. It has been on Iraq's TV for a while saying soon, very soon.

As far as everyone saying they cannot come out that low because everyone will buy out Iraq, you are wrong. Delta also explains why that will not happen. I don't have time to go into that but the conference call will be transcribed soon and you can read the whole conference call yourselves. It is pretty sad to think when people say $3.00, $4.00, $5.00 or even $8.00, everyone believes it, but when the truth comes out, it is automatically rejected. So sad. The IQD will go up more in value, but it will take a little while after the first RV in stages. That has been implied from day one.

• Upvote 1

I can tell you this much, I DO SPEAK ARABIC. I listen to Delta's and Frank's calls every Mon. Tue. Wed. and Thur. Every time Delta has said something about Iraqi T.V. he has never lied. I have tried to listen for lies and he has told the truth 100% of the time. I personally have not heard the TV announcement, but I can bet you that if Delta said it, it is the truth. I have heard over several months now from friends and family that it will come out close to our dollar. It has been on Iraq's TV for a while saying soon, very soon.

As far as everyone saying they cannot come out that low because everyone will buy out Iraq, you are wrong. Delta also explains why that will not happen. I don't have time to go into that but the conference call will be transcribed soon and you can read the whole conference call yourselves. It is pretty sad to think when people say $3.00, $4.00, $5.00 or even $8.00, everyone believes it, but when the truth comes out, it is automatically rejected. So sad. The IQD will go up more in value, but it will take a little while after the first RV in stages. That has been implied from day one.

Queen, do you know anyone on the ground over there? Do other Arab countries get Iraqi TV? I assume tomorrow we'll have someone that can corroborate Delta's statements. Any help would be greatly appreciated by all....Thanks!

I pulled this from Iraqi TV News. These are the headlines for the day. Keep an open mind.

Baghdad Headlines

I don't see anything about Shabibi or a revaluation. Don't you think that this would be a headliner, not only for today, but for a week? Yes, it would, not only in Iraq but all over the world. It is huge international news. Keep an open mind.

We always need to have an open mind, but we need to drop a little common sense into our open mind while it is open.

You are asking someone to keep their comments to them self if they don't know for sure that Shabibi was on tv. Do you know whether he was or was not on tv. If you had gotten away from your lazy lecturn, you could have Googled the info in less time that it took to give another member a lecture.

Titantic? Providing valid debate, research, and yes, an open mind, keep this site the only place to be for informed investors and plebians looking to learn. Titantic? Lifeboats are to the left......

Carello, Well said.

I find it amusing that people are even contemplating that anything that comes from Franks show would be true. The guy is a joke and a Dinar pumper. Of course they are going to say that Shabs said its gonna RV. That's what they do. They pump Dinar. Has everyone suddenly forgotten that Franks a pumper? How many times do we have to be lied to by this guy before we realize he is a liar?

• Upvote 1

I have spent the last several hours scouring over at least 12 major Iraqi News Stations and all have NO stories relating to Maliki and the alleged "currency change" or "revalue announcement". This would be a major story to the Iraqi people and would be easily found everywhere. I don not believe any of this.

But I still believe in the Dinar!! Go RV very soon!!

Just a thought here, but at 1178 we had/have no idea yet what will still happen, but you can almost bet if it RV's around $1.00 it will for sure rise and this eliminates all of the unknowns we are all still facing. Right now this is a very big gamble still for us, but this action would change the game and I am sure people would buy in for a buck.

If you could spend a dollar and have the chance of making 3-5 dollars that is a nice risk to reward. If you had to spend 2.50 to possibly make 3 dollars the reward is not as great for the risk. All i am saying is it would best suit iraq to come out with a reasonable rate to get people to cash in larger notes and then possibly RV again later on..I dont believe .85 cents is the rate that would get that done.. Investors know it is gonna be alot higher than .85 ..So people hang onto the big notes and the sharks come in and own Iraq..This is my opinion and I could very well be wrong..

Phoenix just said on his call that supposedly someone got a screen capture of Shabibi on Iraq TV today and it had a scrolling bloomberg banner on it stating Shabibi is going to lift the zeros and issue a new currency.

There are several sources apparently reporting this other than Delta from Frank's call.

Even old Okie reported he heard this earlier today.

That scrolling Bloomberg banner was debunked in another thread just today. If the current rumors are due to this banner, then I would have to say this is not true. Please don't go out and buy more dinar based on the current rumors. It seems we are just in a wait-and-see mode right now.

Kim

That scrolling Bloomberg banner was debunked in another thread just today. If the current rumors are due to this banner, then I would have to say this is not true. Please don't go out and buy more dinar based on the current rumors. It seems we are just in a wait-and-see mode right now.

Kim

Yeah, another member made the attached picture in 15 minutes using the basic MS image editor. He purposely changed the color of the font for illustration. Pretty easy to do. It's BS....pretty funny though.

post-23948-130862996025_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Baghdad Headlines

Looks like you have convinced yourself that he did not appear on tv. Nuff said.

Read more:

Edited by sandyf

On that same screen shot it says that Iraq plans to slash three digits from its currency and also says Iraq plans to introduce a new currency. Huummmm. What does that sound like to you? If anything Shabs was on TV talking about the LOP.

haha wow I've read a lot of your posts and honestly you are so doom and gloom its sickening, and i know what you-re gonna say to counteract me well im not saying 3-5 dollar rate like most of the pumpers well let me tell you if you honestly believe in your heart it will LOP and having said that you've been here for a while. Honestly you're gonna sit here and tell me you've stuck around this long to only make a few grand or do you have the hope still you might be wrong and you might make out BIG on this investment i can read people very well whether its writing on a froum or in person and you my friend want to be so ooo right where you can gloat in front of our faces but i am gona disagree with you and move on. It's just all your posts seem to give off this well I am right and you are all wrong . Correct me if i'm wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Carello, Well said.

I find it amusing that people are even contemplating that anything that comes from Franks show would be true. The guy is a joke and a Dinar pumper. Of course they are going to say that Shabs said its gonna RV. That's what they do. They pump Dinar. Has everyone suddenly forgotten that Franks a pumper? How many times do we have to be lied to by this guy before we realize he is a liar?

How can you say that about Frank? Wasn't it Frank who endorsed George Robinson? George said it would rv by June 10.............my bad

I understand your logic but as I see it, the Dinar that the world bank/brokers hold is already calculated into the equation. They know it's out there. If a broker owns a billion dinars, he owns a billion dinars. Whether you and I go out and purchase it from the broker is immaterial. And remember, Shabibi has been quoted in print stating he would raise the value of the Dinar when it was the right time for Iraq. He's stated this several times in articles over the last two years. So unless there's some grand plan to dupe the world into buying pretty wall paper, which I guess is plausible, then we have a good shot at making out big on this investment. Again, we wait.

As far as the brokers holding a inventory of dinar, I was told they will not be able to keep that for themselves. And hearing they are being audited that would make sense. Now whether it is true or not I can't say for certain, but logic would say they would not be able to just keep that for themselves to cash in at the higher rate. I think I even recall hearing one the dinar dealers stating this on one of the past conference calls I heard.

It became debunked the second the "super rate and date" was posted..... This is going to be one of the biggest transfers of wealth in the history of the world..... It will be on every TV, news article, and paper you see. Did you see it? NO

I somewhat disagree. I feel it will be announced but somewhat back-burnered. There have been many (not so signifigant) revalues and transfers of wealth kept quiet between the rich. I agree that there will be some news on it but it will not be front page material. Only time will tell though.

The Bloomberg banner is a fake, changed in Photoshop. Just sayin'.

I don't know how to attach the link to the other thread, but there is a thread from today about the Bloomberg banner and it was debunked.

Kim

Well if that was faked by photoshop then all I can say is whoever did that, the White House should of used that person because it looks a lot more real than the person that faked Obama's BC. LOL

Kim

I don't go out and buy more dinars because of rumors. In fact, I haven't bought more dinar this entire year. I've been done buying dinar and will just sit on what I have until it happens. I'm not greedy. If it happens I will have enough to live on.

As far as the brokers holding a inventory of dinar, I was told they will not be able to keep that for themselves. And hearing they are being audited that would make sense. Now whether it is true or not I can't say for certain, but logic would say they would not be able to just keep that for themselves to cash in at the higher rate. I think I even recall hearing one the dinar dealers stating this on one of the past conference calls I heard.

I have actually heard the same thing. I just can't confirm nor deny it. But if it were true that they can't keep it, it would imply they don't actually own it. I can't see how the Dinar would, in effect, be on loan to the brokers. Anything you don't sell, you have to return. But I'm clueless as to how this whole brokerage thing works, so who knows. Thanks for the insight....

Well if that was faked by photoshop then all I can say is whoever did that, the White House should of used that person because it looks a lot more real than the person that faked Obama's BC. LOL

Go read the thread. I do not know how to post the link. A member of this site re-created the scoll and wrote in there something about Okie running for president of IMF. It is a fake.

FYI, Obama's birth certificate is not a fake.

Kim