Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA RUMOR ON FRANK'S CC NOW

DinarChiTown

So you think "big money" had rather pay $1 per dinar instead of getting 1170 dinars for one dollar??? Is that what they call "new math"???

Just a thought here, but at 1178 we had/have no idea yet what will still happen, but you can almost bet if it RV's around $1.00 it will for sure rise and this eliminates all of the unknowns we are all still facing. Right now this is a very big gamble still for us, but this action would change the game and I am sure people would buy in for a buck.

I call BS as well

How narrow minded.

He was either on tv or he wasn't( It has been reported in several places that he was) Keep an open mind.

He spoke in Arabic ( or if point one is proved you doubt he spoke) so what was said would be down to the translation. Keep an open mind.

At this point it is unconfirmed information so unless you can prove he did not appear on tv you should keep your comments to yourself.

No wonder this site has been referred to as the Titanic.

I'm going to buy a "green machine" with my dinar! They do still make them right?

I sure hope so because those kick ARSE! Except I always burned the plastic wheels apart my mid summer...LOL

How narrow minded.

He was either on tv or he wasn't( It has been reported in several places that he was) Keep an open mind.

He spoke in Arabic ( or if point one is proved you doubt he spoke) so what was said would be down to the translation. Keep an open mind.

At this point it is unconfirmed information so unless you can prove he did not appear on tv you should keep your comments to yourself.

No wonder this site has been referred to as the Titanic.

Well said! I'm skeptical but until we debunk it, let's be hopeful.

I sure hope so because those kick ARSE! Except I always burned the plastic wheels apart my mid summer...LOL

Well said! I'm skeptical but until we debunk it, let's be hopeful.

We cruzed the hood when the hood was not a hood. Ok, back when it use to be safe as a kid to ride around the block.

Delta says Dr. Shabibi stated on Iraqi TV today, that the currency will RV in June. Don't know that I necessarily believe this but who knows. He's hearing a rate from .86 to 1.30. The currency is expected to rise in value relative to the 1970's and 80's value by 2013.

Delta has been saying for over a month the rate would be .86 per his contact through CBI.

So is this still where Delta is getting his rate from or did he say Shabibi stated this rate on tv today?

I would also "think" if Shabibi did say the currency will RV this month in June that they would be doing it now and not let it drag on for several to 10 days until the end of the month. If he did announce this it would cause a huge run on people rushing to buy up as much dinar as they could get their hands on. So one would think if one was to annouce this on TV for all to hear then one would think they already pulled the trigger for it to show by tomorrow. At least that is what I would assume. I can't imagine announcing this then letting it sit for days to happen where millions in dinar could be purchased.

Delta has been saying for over a month the rate would be .86 per his contact through CBI.

So is this still where Delta is getting his rate from or did he say Shabibi stated this rate on tv today?

I would also "think" if Shabibi did say the currency will RV this month in June that they would be doing it now and not let it drag on for several to 10 days until the end of the month. If he did announce this it would cause a huge run on people rushing to buy up as much dinar as they could get their hands on. So one would think if one was to annouce this on TV for all to hear then one would think they already pulled the trigger for it to show by tomorrow. At least that is what I would assume. I can't imagine announcing this then letting it sit for days to happen where millions in dinar could be purchased.

Delta did not say Shabibi stated anything regarding rate. This is just his opinion or the opinion of his contacts.

I listened to part of the call...Delta quoted Shabbibi saying telling the people that their money was going to increase in value "this month". Shabbibi did not give a rate or exact date. Ridiculing what you think someone said that Delta or Frank said that Shabbibi supposedly said publicly in Iraq that is not possibly an exact quote is in itself very ridiculous.

I suggest before you criticize the participants on the call you first listen first hand so that you might know what you are talking about.

My father used to tell me, "Son, if you don't have something good to say, then don't say anything."

Good advice from the most honest man I ever met, and he practiced what he preached, too!

I'm next in line for the dream pipe.

They're bogarting

'Jaykay',

I agree with your opinion.

IMHO, I believe it will be somewhere in the range of $3.00+. The reason I say this is because pre-war was $3.22 with a dictator in charge; post-war and sanctions lifted coupled with a recognizable democracy in place, they need to come out strong with a number equalling to or above the pre-war value, so the world and their countrymen will have a faith in their currency to be a contender in the world economy. JMHO.

Thank you,

GG

I believe the dictator set the rate - probably an ego-inflated rate.

iF SOMEONE CAN CALL iRAQUI TELEVISION AND VERIFY THIS STORY AND FIND OUT IF THIS TRUE

I vote that you call Steve. Do you need the number? 1-023-099-4536-1945. Ask for Wendy.

I am sorry to post to this issue but I truly believe that while the Iraqi's have the not just oil,but natural gas, food resources , metals underground--ability to have labor strarveing for a job-education the young--look at the news of graduating new citizens- think about over the next 30 YEARS --everyone is looking too much to chap 7---when that is relieved Iraq can now go to chap 8 actually putting a value on the all their resources which are not in issue at this time--chap 7 is---just a steping stone This is why I believe that the real value of the Iraqi dinar will be very close to the neignbores TO BEGIN WITH---the hand writing is on the wall---everyone is running scared---a couple of posts I have read here and in mainstream media states the Saudis have put 400 billion dollars aside to convert thier domestic energy needs to natural gas---a useless by product of oil- to them no market , now way to to sell it, no way start a market --there re many countries that everywhere that can drill i produce it and havontinue to export oil at a higher price --15 years the doomsayers here in the US has maintained the WE and SA have reached our PEAK production level--LOL!---so why would Saudi Arabia start to change thier counrty into being dependent on NATURAL GAS a comodity that they had now way to make a profit off of---- seems strange to me but IRAN has already jumped the bandwagon in the respect of taking advantage of what is needed to sustain the country---it is not all nucs sometimes is slieight of hand and just blackmail

JMHO

capt cliff

Yeah, this should be fairly easy to corroborate or debunk. SOMEONE in Iraq should be able to help us out here. ANYONE know ANYONE in the sand box?

This story is not true. First of all, it is ridiculous to think a rate of .86 to whatever would be announced on tv. And second, consider the source. This was looser from the beginning. The only reason we are reading and commenting on it is because there is little else going one, but we feel we have to be connected somehow.

If you want to call an Iraqi tv station and verify. I have the number. Ask for Wendy. See previous post for number.

Yeah, this should be fairly easy to corroborate or debunk. SOMEONE in Iraq should be able to help us out here. ANYONE know ANYONE in the sand box?

This story is not true. First of all, it is ridiculous to think a rate of .86 to whatever would be announced on tv. And second, consider the source. This was looser from the beginning. The pumpers think we are naive, but let's not prove them right.

The only reason we are reading and commenting on it is because there is little else going one, but we feel we have to be connected somehow.

If you want to call an Iraqi tv station and verify. I have the number. Ask for Wendy. See previous post for number.

This story is not true. First of all, it is ridiculous to think a rate of .86 to whatever would be announced on tv. And second, consider the source. This was looser from the beginning. The only reason we are reading and commenting on it is because there is little else going one, but we feel we have to be connected somehow.

Perhaps you didn't read the post very closely. No one said an actual rate was stated by Shabibi. He allegedly told the Iraqi people that the value of the currency would rise this month. That's it.

Trying to reason why Shabs wouldn't tell the people of Iraq that their money will go up in value soon, using the "people will just go out and buy up more dinar" comment, doesn't work.

Think about it: If Obama said today that the USD would go up in value this month, could YOU go out and "BUY" up more dollars???

Not really. We only have so much money in our possession personally, and it is usually in our own country's currency.

There are not many people in Iraq, listening to Iraqi news, that can some how pull more dinars out their ass, or USD for that matter and go trade it in for more dinars....

These people have only some dinar to live off of and they cannot and do not make any kind of "RUN" on the banks to buy more dinar.

It is good news to them because the money they DO have will be able to buy more goods and foods. That is all the good news means to them.

Trying to reason why Shabs wouldn't tell the people of Iraq that their money will go up in value soon, using the "people will just go out and buy up more dinar" comment, doesn't work.

Think about it: If Obama said today that the USD would go up in value this month, could YOU go out and "BUY" up more dollars???

Not really. We only have so much money in our possession personally, and it is usually in our own country's currency.

There are not many people in Iraq, listening to Iraqi news, that can some how pull more dinars out their ass, or USD for that matter and go trade it in for more dinars....

These people have only some dinar to live off of and they cannot and do not make any kind of "RUN" on the banks to buy more dinar.

It is good news to them because the money they DO have will be able to buy more goods and foods. That is all the good news means to them.

You're exactly right! To add to your comments, the rationale that the world outside of Iraq would go buy up all the currency is absurd. The Dinar that the dealers and banks have is already accounted for. It's out there and it ain't coming back until AFTER an RV.

The point is, it doesn't stop people in other countries from buying up dinar. They know everyone is monitoring everything they do waiting for this. So forget the people in Iraq that may not be able to hang onto their dinar they may have, this would cause millions around the world to go out and buy up a bunch of dinar.

My understanding is when Kuwait RV'd they came out and said they were not going to RV and then RV'd the next day. Here, you got a guy coming out basically spilling their intent to raise the value of their currency on Iraq TV that millions around the world would get wind of that. Those are the people that can go buy more dinar. You might as well run an ad saying hurry up and get millions in free money!

• Upvote 1

Phoenix just said on his call that supposedly someone got a screen capture of Shabibi on Iraq TV today and it had a scrolling bloomberg banner on it stating Shabibi is going to lift the zeros and issue a new currency.

There are several sources apparently reporting this other than Delta from Frank's call.

Even old Okie reported he heard this earlier today.