Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta actually went to Iraq and well he has been watching Iraqi T.V and said .86-1.30 scooter has said it makes sense as well for them to come in around .86-1.17 i know Scooter doesnt give out specific rates but HE has mentioned it in his trifecta theories this really might be it everyone. I am getting very excited now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for my ignorance on the matter but, is Delta a pretty reliable source? I know that you're getting pretty excited Easy but you're also more optimistic than most about the investment. So anyway, tell me, quickly, about this "Delta" guy!

Wow, I haven't made a real post about dinar in a while. =P

yes i have listened to him for a while now many dont believe him but he did go to Iraq so i do believe what he says.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Delta actually went to Iraq and well he has been watching Iraqi T.V and said .86-1.30 scooter has said it makes sense as well for them to come in around .86-1.17 i know Scooter doesnt give out specific rates but HE has mentioned it in his trifecta theories this really might be it everyone. I am getting very excited now.

'EZ',

Good post....!

I think we are all ready for some GOOD news.....!

Thank you,

GG

EZ, I wasn't aware that you were among Delta's fans. I don't mean that sarcastically either. I've read a lot of Frank's CC transcripts, but he always came off as a kind of a kook to me. I did see that Delta was supposedly in Iraq, but wasn't sure how "true" that was. He also argued the rate with Frank, and has been sticking with .86 to 1.30 for a month or so. If you're on board, I guess you must be convinced. We're going to see here soon.

EZ, I wasn't aware that you were among Delta's fans. I don't mean that sarcastically either. I've read a lot of Frank's CC transcripts, but he always came off as a kind of a kook to me. I did see that Delta was supposedly in Iraq, but wasn't sure how "true" that was. He also argued the rate with Frank, and has been sticking with .86 to 1.30 for a month or so. If you're on board, I guess you must be convinced. We're going to see here soon.

I've spoken with Frank personally he really is a good guy yes he has been wrong in the past but who hasn't and yes delta was there in Iraq we shall soon see if he is right and telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've spoken with Frank personally he really is a good guy yes he has been wrong in the past but who hasn't and yes delta was there in Iraq we shall soon see if he is right and telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

EASY I ALWAYS LOOK FOR YOUR POST I REALLY HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOUR OPINIONS AND YOUR NEWS I HOPE YOU DONT LEAVE TOO?

but he did go to Iraq so i do believe what he says.

Not saying anything negative but, is going to Iraq a good reason to believe someone? I went to LA last week and Portland and Miami doesn't make me honest cause I wasn't actually in LA only near so I was not entirely accurate. Made my point?

• Upvote 3

EASY I ALWAYS LOOK FOR YOUR POST I REALLY HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOUR OPINIONS AND YOUR NEWS I HOPE YOU DONT LEAVE TOO?

nope im in it to win it!!! love this site.

Not saying anything negative but, is going to Iraq a good reason to believe someone? I went to LA last week and Portland and Miami doesn't make me honest cause I wasn't actually in LA only near so I was not entirely accurate. Made my point?

you are right, you do have a valid point i guess i worded that wrong. I have spoken to Frankand know what his intentions are he is a good man and associates himself with good people if DELTA is a liar then Frank is a lair and i dont believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

yes being in Iraq is a bit overrated. :lol:

hahaha funny, love it, so true.

Regardless of what is coming out, and will most likely continue to come out over the next 9 days, the truth of the matter is we could all be staring this thing right in the face. Admittedly, we as a group are probably the most skeptical people on the planet when it comes to this investment, but this ride really could be over soon. I'm not saying that it will, but for all intents and purposes, it very well could be.

All aboard! RV train, rolling out!:wave:

• Upvote 1

If any of you listened to the end of the call, you would have heard Delta speak in Arabic, repeating what Shabibi said on TV. He also claims to have many sources in Iraq, some who work for the CBI, who have first hand information of what the plans are for the RV.

Anyone who can read and speak Arabic and talk directly in thier language has to be a far better source than anyone I have found anywhere on any of the blogs, which I have searched diligently the last 3 months!

Delta is very credible in my newbie opinion, I just hope the rate warps quickly to $3.86!

I can't wait to get my new SUV the day after RV! My current SUV has 145,000 miles and is 11 years old!

• Upvote 1

EASY-You've always been among those of deserving respect regarding your posts and I don't differ on that at this point, but with due respect, how can you explain the IQD dealers still selling at the same prices after Delta hearing this annoucement ? Thanks.

EASY-You've always been among those of deserving respect regarding your posts and I don't differ on that at this point, but with due respect, how can you explain the IQD dealers still selling at the same prices after Delta hearing this annoucement ? Thanks.

They will continue to sell no matter what it comes out at they will change the sale of the dinar when it is made public.

• Upvote 1