Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Just announced about the revaluation date

stevethecloser

What the **** does Delta know?. I am announcing right now that the RV will be on July 3 of 3028. Doesn't mean anything. He has about as much a clue as Oakie.

HEY GENIUS I TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND IF OUR COUNTRY TRUSTED ME DURING THE VIETNAM WAR BY THE WAY GENIUS HAVE YOU EVER SERVED OUR COUNTRY OR ARE YOU ONLY ALL TALK LISTEN TO THE CALL I POSTED I WAS IN COUNTRY FIGHTING THE VC'S

AND WHEN I CAME BACK TO NOTHING SO MY COUNTRY TRUSTED ME HOW ABOUT YOU GENIUS

REMEBER WHAT YOU SAY IAM 6 FOOT 6 400 POUNDS AND MY ARM REACHES ALONG WAY

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 21

HEY GENIUS I TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND IF OUR COUNTRY TRUSTED ME DURING THE VIETNAM WAR BY THE WAY GENIUS HAVE YOU EVER SERVED OUR COUNTRY OR ARE YOU ONLY ALL TALK LISTEN TO THE CALL I POSTED I WAS IN COUNTRY FIGHTING THE VC'S

Who are you?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not sure how the country could trust you when you cannot complete a sentence. You may be excessively using the word "genius" as well. If you don't like what people's responses are, then don't post BS.

Steve the closer - you may want to change it to Steve the motormouth

Edited by Jack Dinauer
  • Upvote 6

I call BS.....If the rate and date was announced on TV, no dealers would still be selling it..... and it would be on the news, in papers, etc.... :rolleyes:

A change in value would NOT cause the dealers to quit selling.

They will continue to sell (if they wish to),with the only change

being the rate at which they sell it...

"Who are you? "

Hey Dinark! Bet you won't be telling the 'closer' to pray till his lips fall off!!

Just sayin

Are you still stuck on that. Wow. Maybe if you remember I said pray for wealth till your lips fall off which is a big difference than pray till your lips fall off. Nice try. Maybe you can go put words in someones elses mouth. Trying to paint me as anti- Christian because I believe God doesn't give you money is way low.

Just sayin

PS......... I seriously have no idea who the "closer" is but hearing how he speaks to Frank everyday gives me a good idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Delta just announced on Franks call on Iraqui television he will Rv on June 30,2011 He claims it will between$ .86-$1.30 listen to the tape call at 760 5697699 ext 626331 pound and listen for your self

at 8 pm california time This is exciting

Please break it off..............just saying

Delta just announced on Franks call on Iraqui television he will Rv on June 30,2011 He claims it will between$ .86-$1.30 listen to the tape call at 760 5697699 ext 626331 pound and listen for your self

at 8 pm california time This is exciting

As a true believer of free speech and a christian, I had to literally hang up my phone half way through the recording, they have every right to sing & preach on their private line but WARNING if you have any sanity left after this Dinar roller coaster ride Don't Bother Calling That Number." I Honestly Think Those People Have A Screw Loose"

• Upvote 2

In the realm of free speech, and following your lead on respect.....

WHAT THE **** DO YOU KNOW? You probably have as much intel as my pet snake.

and it is clear as a bell you haven't got a clue.

just like stupid libs, and what did you say your name was...

JACKAS@DINAR

HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!! Intel? From a Frank call? You have lost it. That's what I know.

• Upvote 2

A change in value would NOT cause the dealers to quit selling.

They will continue to sell (if they wish to),with the only change

being the rate at which they sell it...

You are correct sir! The dealers will keep dealing no matter what.

• Upvote 1