Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freedom of Speech Here

Monday, June 20, 2011

Official Mod Unity Call; Resignation

We (Mods) would like to thank all here at DV that have allowed us to call this place our Dinar Home. In our stay we have done our very best to be forthcoming, fair, honest.

We (Mods) have collectively fought the good fight; we have followed the rules but they kept changing on us thus preventing us from doing our jobs. We have chosen to leave on our time, not Adams, we have chosen to defend what we believe to be fair and true. We had no part in the assault on Scooter and as of late the unwarranted attack on Scooby Doo and his removal from DV; in fact our opinions were not sought.

We (Mods) have collectively reached a threshold on our values of what is right or wrong with the DV site, we do not approve of the malicious attacks on investors and mature members while sitting on our hands watching this take place at the request of Adam. We have watched many wonderful people leave because of the vial negativity within the site that we have been told to ignore. We cannot do this anymore. WE WILL NOT DO THIS ANYMORE.

We (Mods) have reached an in surpass with Adam. Significant differences of opinion ethics, Morales and values. Respect and loyalty are not given freely they must be earned and Adam has given us no reason to show him any of the above. So we choose not to stand by him. We believe there has become an incurable cancer within this site for that you can lay responsibility solely and squarely on Adam as it is his site. NO MORE! FOR US!

We (Mods) Want to sincerely apologize to members here at DV like ………… Venetia, Aferriss, Scooter, Scooby Doo, graml, asiegel and so many others out there just like these folks. Many times we tried to intervene or act on their behalf’s only to be overruled or our actions blocked or reversed. NO MORE! For this WE OUR SORRY FOR HAVING LET YOU DOWN! NOW IN UNITY WE ARE TAKING A STAND.

We (Mods) who below have posted our names collectively agree to the above in unity, we have chosen to step down from our posts as DV STAFF or Moderators. Adam may take actions against us so we cannot say with any certainty that we will be back. For such a reason we will also include our warm wishes to you all and a solemn Goodbye. Peace to all of you and GO RV!

Mods Resigning from DV Are As Follows

1. BanG 2. Rsskelton 3. Pleasant Valley Sunday 4. Riley

5. Jimsdandy 6. Scooby Doo 7. Graml

Many Current DV members are following us as well for that thank you. Peace

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

unfortunate, but I completely understand.... things have been handled very poorly here of late...

an apology would have gone a very long way to diffuse the situation.... but instead a prideful defense was put up.... big, big mistake....

sorry adam, but I have to say that you have erred badly in dealing with this situation...

The fallout was inevitable and highly unfortunate for both you and everyone here...

• Upvote 15

You Mod's are the reason that many of the people have decided to leave you and your God rightious selves. You and only you can be held responsible for your actions that you forced onto the people of this forum. Blaming Adam for you problems is like the drunk telling the cop but I only had a couple. Grow up you cry babies and face the issues that you caused. I remember where you the Mod's would nail people to the stake because they would say something to someone who posted BS and because they were your personal friend you sanction the other person. So if you want to leave then leave and don't let the door hit you where the sun don't shine.

Maybe Adam found out through the others that you slammed and told others to quit writting their beliefs toward your friends. So when he requested you to back off and let us post our feelings toward these people who only give BS then you all decides to retaliate against Adam so to make him the bad guy when all along he was going to allow you to leave without placing blame. To me that is the way a person should be not like you whinningand crying about him not letting you slam us, his investors and friends. Git, go, leave and don't come back but if you do we Adams friends will still be here to the end.

You stated in unity you are taking a stand but in fact in unity you are all running away because it isn't going you way. See ya but don't want to be ya.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 38

BanG banned for this post.

Other mods:

Scooby Doo, graml, and anyone who failed to reply to this thread is also banned.

Riley, PVS, please respond.

Adam thanks for everything that you have done for us investors and many of us will be there until the end. Keep up the great job that you are doing, again thanks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So let me get this straight... DinarVets and Adam gives these mods an online presence of responsibility and a place to voice their opinions without many limits but because of 'ethics' they decide to leave. In doing so, Bang decides to promote another dinar site--- classless. If you want to resign, do so and no one will wonder but to promote another site makes me wonder if the resignation isn't for another reason. I'll visit the site to see what it's about, but still recognize this wasn't a class act. Oh well, just my opinion and everyone has one. Still think Adam handled the situation well. Go RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Some people need to get a life. Living minute by minute in the dinar world is not a life. People come, people go and yet the world keeps revolving around and the sun continues to rise. I know of no one here that is more important than anyone else. This is Adams site as far as I know. He makes money with it I suppose (I like making money myself) His site, he can do what he wants with it. People can stay or go, freedom of choice is good. Anyone that thinks they are needed and can not be replace consider this: Take a bucket of water. Put your fist in the water. Consider yourself as the fist in the water. When you take your fist out of the water, the hole that is left in the water is how much you are irreplaceable.

There is a lot of crap that has happened in the forums from a lot of people. If you don't like it, you have freedom of choice as how to respond to it. What was your choice? In the whole scheme of the world, were you proud of your actions? Are you letting the dinar control your actions? If anyone leaves, are you leaving with your head up and proud of your actions . . . or . . . are you leaving and throwing stones as you exit?

Now . . . on a personal note: I don't like all of the childish crap that happens between members here. For the most part, I just go on with my life and don't give it a second thought. By the next day, I have forgotten what crap I read the day before (if I get online with the forum the next day). People get a life. I see a lot of people on here EVERY time I get online. Don't let this site or any other site control your life. Ok, I said my bit. Time for me to get my metal detector and go see if I can find an old wheat penny. If I get real lucky, I may find an old SILVER dime. Metal detecting is more fun than staying glued to the computer.

Have a great life ya'll.

• Upvote 6