Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 625,000 dinar

I have 625,000 dinar that I would like to sell. I invested in dinar about a year ago and I'm getting married now in a couple of weeks and could use the extra cash. Please email me at Brandoncrash5@yahoo.com if you are interested in purchasing. I will sell to the bidder that comes closest to the price I paid, the fastest. Let me know if you have any questions. My name is Brandon Morris.

I have 625,000 dinar that I would like to sell. I invested in dinar about a year ago and I'm getting married now in a couple of weeks and could use the extra cash. Please email me at Brandoncrash5@yahoo.com if you are interested in purchasing. I will sell to the bidder that comes closest to the price I paid, the fastest. Let me know if you have any questions. My name is Brandon Morris.

'Brandoncrash5',

IMHO, hold onto what you got for now, you've waited this long.....another 10 days you may find yourself thanking, uh, yourself!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Brandon, hold off until after the 4th of July if you can. Maybe you'll get a nice honeymoon out of it. Just sayin'

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

I agree. I would hold on to it for at least another couple of weeks if at all possible. I definitely feel we are very close to the RV happening. But hey if you need the money then do what you think is best. Also I want to wish you a very happy married life.

• Upvote 1

I'm interested ... bought a lot from DV members ... always have been great to deal with.

Check your email.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I've tried contacting Brandon via profile and email.

Now I'm wondering if this is a hoax ... newbie ... publishing email address on a post ...

I'm still interested ... check your email if this legitimate and contact me

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I've tried contacting Brandon via profile and email.

Now I'm wondering if this is a hoax ... newbie ... publishing email address on a post ...

I'm still interested ... check your email if this legitimate and contact me

Peace

Doc31

Why would you think that it's a hoax? Maybe he's not interested in selling anymore and decided to hold for another week or two before he makes his final decision. Just because someone doesn't get back at you doesn't mean it's a hoax. I suggest you contact the dinar dealers if you are in dire need of buying more dinars

• Downvote 3