Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bought Dinars on Ebay in 2005

hotweelshippy

So my mother and I bought our dinar on line thru Ebay.I didnt get anypaperwork and I dont think paypal records go back that far.She recently passed and left hers to me .I do have the name and address of the seller who was in Jordan that she bought hers from.Just wondering what type of information will be required at cash out time as I only have the sellers name and address and the envelope with the customs stamp on it.Will these things be enough???Any info would be great

So my mother and I bought our dinar on line thru Ebay.I didnt get anypaperwork and I dont think paypal records go back that far.She recently passed and left hers to me .I do have the name and address of the seller who was in Jordan that she bought hers from.Just wondering what type of information will be required at cash out time as I only have the sellers name and address and the envelope with the customs stamp on it.Will these things be enough???Any info would be great

Don't think you will need anything to cash in currency. You may need proof of when you purchased for tax purposes....that is TBD.

As far as I know cash is cash and once it is internationally recognized currency banks should take it if it's not counterfeit.