Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Trip

cisole

I was on my lunch break and as I drove by a Wells Fargo I thought, why not ;)

So I drove in an asked her if they had a De La Rue Machine to count IQD.

Her Immediate response was “We have nothing to do with Iraq or its money.”

Me: “You will after it revalues.”

Her: “ :blink: (10 second pause) Well if you have large amounts of Foreign money to exchange you will have to take it to our larger branch in Albuquerque where they have a machine, however we exchange smaller amounts of foreign money here right now without it (not meaning IQD of course).

Me: How much is small?

Her: I would have to check our latest policy for you.

Me: Its ok, thank you for your time.

Her: Your welcome, if you don't mind me asking, will you need to exchange lots of IQD if we do offer exchanging it in the future? (Keep in mind this is a small rural bank in BFE New Mexico)

Me: Yes

Her: Well hopefully we will get your business if/when it does "revalue".

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

because im bored at work at its a pointless non pumper story? if it made you angry, i do apologize :(

:lol::lol:

Hey, if it is a small bank, you probably made her day. Doesn't matter if she was positive or negative, she probably talked about it all afternoon. Probably even checked the internet. Good fun. :P

• Upvote 2

Her: “ :blink: (10 second pause) Well if you have large amounts of Foreign money to exchange you will have to take it to our larger branch in Albuquerque where they have a machine, however we exchange smaller amounts of foreign money here right now without it (not meaning IQD of course).

Her: Your welcome, if you don't mind me asking, will you need to exchange lots of IQD if we do offer exchanging it in the future? (Keep in mind this is a small rural bank in BFE New Mexico)

OH NO NO NO NOT ANOTHER BANK STORY YOU GOTTA JUST LOVE IT, PEOPLE JUST WANT GIVE UP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL I like that story. It flies square in the face on my visit to WF last week, where at a very large branch at 45 Rockefeller Plaza in Midtown Manhattan they said they did not even deal with Foreign Currencies. I guess maybe the branch in New York City of too big to deal with Forex? Perhaps a little hole in the wall branch in the middle of BFE is better equipped. ROFLMAO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

For you to ask him "WHY"....biggrin.gif

I put on my thinking cap and found a solution for those hating bank stories.... Ok, here it goes....Pls pay att'n.......When you see a thread title mentioning a bank name and suggesting that it might contain an event which supposedly happened in that Bank or that has references to that Bank....Just skip it ..Do not read it... Just move on in your Forum reading........

Ok, removing thinking cap now..... Hope it will be useful for some....