Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 15th - Adam's Chat

weavey323

First things first, I am not going to say how much dinar I have in my possession. However, what I will say is that I have less than 1,000,000. Can someone please clear up all this hype/confusion about the cash in procedure under this new law?

If the rate comes out low, like i think it will, my post RV amount will not accumulate 1mil USD. I would need the rate to be over $2 to even come close. So can someone please tell me in laymen terms what my options are?

If the rate comes out low, and my investment turns into 500k USD, does that mean I can't cash out at all?

First things first, I am not going to say how much dinar I have in my possession. However, what I will say is that I have less than 1,000,000. Can someone please clear up all this hype/confusion about the cash in procedure under this new law?

If the rate comes out low, like i think it will, my post RV amount will not accumulate 1mil USD. I would need the rate to be over $2 to even come close. So can someone please tell me in laymen terms what my options are?

If the rate comes out low, and my investment turns into 500k USD, does that mean I can't cash out at all?

FIRST OF ALL WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO REPLING TO ADAM'S CHAT JULY 15TH OR DO YOU MEAN JUNE 15TH, SECOND YOU CAN FIND YOUR ANSWERS IN THE PREVIOUS FORUMS ABOUT CASHING IN OR BUY ADAM'S BOOK CASH IN GUIDE.. HOPES THAT HELP....... :lol::lol:

• Downvote 8

No it doesn't help, b/c there is no reference of this law in his guide... I'm referring to his date in his chat that took place today.

OH OK SORRY HADN'T GONE TO CHAT, AFTER READING HIS CHAT I'M JUST AS CONFUSED I'M GOING BACK TO REREAD IT AGAIN AND MAYBE AGAIN.. :lol:

IN MY HUMBLE Opinion

We are all making to much out of this Dodd Frank bill.

It is reffering to investments.

You hold in your had currency(not tradable now unitll after the RV)

It will not be an investment, it will be a tradeable currency that you can go to A bank(or if you are VIP) one of Adam's list of Cash in Banks) and cash in your dinar, pay your taxes and go on with your life.

You are not investing in anything, you are simply holding a currency. You are not buying a secruity and are not going through a securites broker for your transaction. It would certanly seem likely that Banks will take your tradable currency when the time is right for them to do so.

Stop worrying, (cash it in at $25,000 at a time if you have to.

I am by no means an expert nor am I giving advise

I personally think that we should all take a 2 day break from the site to give ourselves a chance to cool off. JMHO

Have a nice day and GO RV

any imput is greately appriceated

FIRST OF ALL WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO REPLING TO ADAM'S CHAT JULY 15TH OR DO YOU MEAN JUNE 15TH, SECOND YOU CAN FIND YOUR ANSWERS IN THE PREVIOUS FORUMS ABOUT CASHING IN OR BUY ADAM'S BOOK CASH IN GUIDE.. HOPES THAT HELP....... :lol::lol:

If you didn't have any additional info why did you respond with an obnoxious tone? :(

There's some very serious issues going on here that need to be clarified.

Adam, your chat has opened up much more confusion than already existsed regarding Accredited Investor laws. These posts are going to multiply quickly. As per the OP, I hope there are answers from other people in here that don't cost money to join a special investment club!

I posted more info on this topic in PVS post with the chat. Here is the link again. I hope it helps others. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi!

I say you all are sweating for either nothing or very little. Adam is developing work arounds if needed, he is still researching.

To ease your mind go to the chat forum where PVS has posted his chat. There are pages of information that should help, after his chat from others here and also from ADAM. :)

IMO, when this thing RV,S, NO ONE can stop you from cashing it in! PERIOD! You might have to pay a fine or penalty but you can cash it in. Stop worrying over something that WE have no control over. If it legal tender ,then it is legal tender for all.

If you didn't have any additional info why did you respond with an obnoxious tone? :(

There's some very serious issues going on here that need to be clarified.

Adam, your chat has opened up much more confusion than already existsed regarding Accredited Investor laws. These posts are going to multiply quickly. As per the OP, I hope there are answers from other people in here that don't cost money to join a special investment club!

I posted more info on this topic in PVS post with the chat. Here is the link again. I hope it helps others. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor

ROOKIE, FIRST OF ALL I APOLOGIZED TO WEAVY323 AND SECOND ITS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOW I RESPOND TO SOMEONES POST. HAVE A GOOD DAY..

• Downvote 1

IMO, when this thing RV,S, NO ONE can stop you from cashing it in! PERIOD! You might have to pay a fine or penalty but you can cash it in. Stop worrying over something that WE have no control over. If it legal tender ,then it is legal tender for all.

I tend to agree... this is really just a currency exchange. If the purchase (exchange) we made to obtain dinars is not classified as an investment now (as stated on my bank receipts)... again it is just an exchange at the current rate. It just happens to "become an investment" due to the RV we all hope for. Of course... the government may try to circumvent that with new laws, but I'm not necessarily seeing that here.

OK Adam said it won't effect you if it doesn't make you investment over 1,000,000 USD you will just have more paperwork to do when cashing out. remember you had your dinar before this law was passed so you will be able to cash out.

So much ado about nothing, geeze people go read a summary about the law and what Phoenix said is just his opinion. Can't people deduct things from their own readings or do they want all the work done for them. We all have an opinion on things and if your questions aren't answered here to your liking then seek out an authority on the subject. Sorry if this sound negative but am tired of people crying wolf. JMO

I have not gone to read the chat, so forgive me if I am way off base, but did it not have something to do with being an "Accredited Investor"? If so, this has nothing to do with our situation right now. It has everything to do with the future.

Right now, if you wanted to join a hedge fund or some investment group or even invest $$$ into certain projects, you must be what is considered an "Accredited Investor". What this mostly means is you have to have a certain net worth, you have had to have your net worth for some years, you must make a certain amount of money every year, etc...... Anyway, it is a very small list of requirements, but in the end, the requirements are there to protect you to make sure you are mature enough to invest.

These new laws that they are trying to pass are just extending the "Accredited Investor" requirements into Currencies and Metals.

I hope that helps, if not, please ignore.... Either way, no worries. Once the RV hits go cash in and be happy :)

Edited by drummerboy