Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Impromptu CHAT -- Monday AM

pleasantvalleySunday

Topic: Adam impromptu chat in progress, please hold the typing

[Adam Montana] hold typing

[irie Herb] morning all dinarians

[Adam Montana] There are... as many of you know... a couple of issues going on right now

[Adam Montana] the first I will address is the departure of one of our respected members

[Adam Montana] I regret his decision, but the door is always open if he cares to return

[Adam Montana] luckily

[Adam Montana] this investment doesn't hinge on him

[Adam Montana] and others will step up to offer words of wisdom

[Adam Montana] and we will see the return on our investment with or without him

[Adam Montana] so on that note... the subject is officially closed

[Adam Montana] And the drama ends

[Adam Montana] and we can all go back to being adults, and worry about what is important - the RETURN on our investment!

[Adam Montana] now to the important topic

[Adam Montana] the other issue

[Adam Montana] Frank-Dodd Law

[Adam Montana] there is a rule in place that prohibits small guys like most of our members

[Adam Montana] from making large transactions

[Adam Montana] one of the "other sites", or "other gurus"

[Adam Montana] misinterpreted this law

[Adam Montana] and has everyone scared that we won't be able to cash in after july 15

[Adam Montana] due to this rule

[Adam Montana] I understand how the mistake was made

[Adam Montana] because I have the education and have passed the Series 65 to be a Registered Investment Advisor

[Adam Montana] itsinthemx is now banned from chat

[Adam Montana] there is NOTHING to worry about with this rule

[Adam Montana] and I'll explain why

[Adam Montana] the law is reagarding "Accredited Investors'

[Adam Montana] to be an Accredited Investor, you need over $1,000,000 net worth

[Adam Montana] or an individual income of over 200,000 USD for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same in the current year

[Adam Montana] or a joint income of 300,000 for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same this year

[Adam Montana] as long as you are an "Accredited Investor", the F rank-Dodd Law does not apply to you for this investment

[Adam Montana] (keep in mind that the 1,000,000 net worth excludes your primary residence)

[Adam Montana] bottom line is this:

[Adam Montana] if the Dinar RVs and you are the owner of over $1,000,000 in assets (Dinar)

[Adam Montana] then you are an Accredited Investor

[Adam Montana] I don't fault the "gurus" for not understanding this

[Adam Montana] it's a complicated subject, and that's why they don't allow every Tom Joe and Harry to open an investment practice!

[Adam Montana] I am also very thankful i was able to dedicate the time to getting this education

[Adam Montana] because otherwise i would have had to pay a lot of money to get the answer I just gave you

[Adam Montana] that's it, i will open the floor to F rank-Dodd Law questions ONLY

[Adam Montana] for about 5 minutes

[DaveH] is that going to effect people that only have say 250,00 dinar then ?

[irie Herb] Hello Adam, I am new here so, nice to meet you. I have a question, isn't the law set up mostly to stop small investors from buying on Margin and driving prices up ?

[Adam Montana] then I have to run

Topic: Frank-Dodd Qs only

[FishMan1969] Adam Montana I listened to Phoenix take on it and feel very similar to his opinions... did you have a chance to review his opinion?

[DaveH] and thank you for clearing that up

[Adam Montana] DaveH depends on the rate of course

[DaveH] right

[straightshot] Adam Montana ...so if your post rv dinar adds up to 900,000 you are screwed... right?

[Adam Montana] Straightshot not necessarily, there are still ways around it

[Adam Montana] it will just involve more paperwork

[straightshot] Adam Montana ... straightshot breathes

[Adam Montana] will still get to cash in, if the rule gets applied the way they are talking

[sassyk] Adam is the Mil-- net worth ----after the dinar rv---

[Adam Montana] sassyk if you have 500k in gold

[Adam Montana] then your net work doubles

[Adam Montana] sorry, then gold doubles

[Adam Montana] so does your net worth

[sassyk] Adam Montana Don't have gold --

[Adam Montana] sassyk same applies to Dinar

[sassyk] Adam Montana thanks

[bobbidoll] Adam Montana I have to leave but thank you very much.

[Adam Montana] bobbidoll welcome

[Adam Montana] wow did I really do THAT good of a job explaining?

[Adam Montana] Straightshot yw!

[Adam Montana] glad I could clear it up

[texasspark] Adam Montana

[4Horsn2] Adam Montana ... thanks for the insight!

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of fearmonger gurus out there do some shady stuff for attention

[sassyk] Adam Montana calmed some nerves ---

[Adam Montana] I just wanted to clear that one up real quick

[texasspark] Adam Montana any dates we should be looking for?

[Adam Montana] texasspark don't forget your anniversary

[Adam Montana] or moms birthday

[texasspark] Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] those are the only dates I'm going to give today

[Thankudad] As usual Adam Montana thank you for all you have done for all of us, I only got half of the chat, will this be posted?

[Adam Montana] Thankudad i believe so

[texasspark] Adam Montana Ty

[Adam Montana] mods - anyone get it all?

[pleasantvalleySunday] Adam Montana got it

[pleasantvalleySunday] ready to post

[Riley] Adam Montana Thanks Adam

[Adam Montana] thank you PVS, go ahead - I'm done here for now. got a lot of work to do today!

[Adam Montana] thanks all

[Adam Montana] have a great day!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

So where is Scootter anyways?

Haven't seen him lately in these parts.

He chose to take a leave of absence. Out of respect for him, please let him do so.

I didn't see your comment in the chat when it was live, so I'll answer it here: I didn't see the comment you are referring to. If you give me a link, I will happily review it.

• Downvote 1

Phoenix posted his take on DV,

and then spoke about it on his Talk Radio show last night.

In summary, he basically said the law is a good thing because there will be a billion jealous people, relatives, and neighbors that want to duplicate what they just saw with the IQD RV after they see the effects of it.

He thinks this will put a stop to a bunch of copycat wannabees and the scammers who would prey on them on the internet after the RV.

I hope I relayed that correctly, in summary.

I don't have the link, but I am sure someone will post it after they read this.

Thanks

ALSO: Adam,

I said Scootter, the impersonator intentionally... I know where the real one is....

• Upvote 2

Phoenix posted his take on DV,

and then spoke about it on his Talk Radio show last night.

In summary, he basically said the law is a good thing because there will be a billion jealous people, relatives, and neighbors that want to duplicate what they just saw with the IQD RV after they see the effects of it.

He thinks this will put a stop to a bunch of copycat wannabees and the scammers who would prey on them on the internet after the RV.

I hope I relayed that correctly, in summary.

I don't have the link, but I am sure someone will post it after they read this.

Thanks

Ah, I see. No link necessary - I don't care to comment on other people's comments. It's a waste of time.

ALSO: Adam,

I said Scootter, the impersonator intentionally... I know where the real one is....

:lol: - in that case, who cares?! :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still a scary situation as it gives us much more hurdles to jump over.

Basically, for our own protection, we need a R/V high enougn to make our net worth equivilant or beyond 1,000,000.

So, for those that hold a small figure such as 100,000... It would take a $10 R/V for it to work out for them. (We all know the likelihood of that).

Could you go in-depth on those that may fall short on what steps they can use to still cash-out? I would hate to see people feel obligated to go buy MORE just to push themselves over the million mark.

Sorry I am a little confused...any clarification is appreciated on the following excerpt from AM's chat (specifically what I bolded below). If one does not already qualify to be an accredited investor (net worth or individual income), this is assuming we will see an RV substantial enough, no? Furthermore, for many of the DVers that believe the RV will either be extremely low or increase gradually over time, etc., what happens to them? Thanks.

[Adam Montana] or an individual income of over 200,000 USD for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same in the current year

[Adam Montana] or a joint income of 300,000 for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same this year

[Adam Montana] as long as you are an "Accredited Investor", the F rank-Dodd Law does not apply to you for this investment

[Adam Montana] (keep in mind that the 1,000,000 net worth excludes your primary residence)

[Adam Montana] bottom line is this:

[Adam Montana] if the Dinar RVs and you are the owner of over $1,000,000 in assets (Dinar)

[Adam Montana] then you are an Accredited Investor

[Adam Montana] I don't fault the "gurus" for not understanding this

Concerning this law, we have the same thing in canada. Its been there for years.

people with under a certain net worth or revenu are not allowed to do certain types of transactions.

as an exemple they are not allowed to participate in certain mutual hedge fond.

The reason being is that you need to understand the risk of investing and some higher risks involve in certain types of securities.

Most people tend to look only at the potential of increase not at the potential of decrease.

Investing is not lottery and some people with lower net worth tend to forget that. The law is there to protect them not control them.

• Upvote 2

Concerning this law, we have the same thing in canada. Its been there for years.

people with under a certain net worth or revenu are not allowed to do certain types of transactions.

as an exemple they are not allowed to participate in certain mutual hedge fond.

The reason being is that you need to understand the risk of investing and some higher risks involve in certain types of securities.

Most people tend to look only at the potential of increase not at the potential of decrease.

Investing is not lottery and some people with lower net worth tend to forget that. The law is there to protect them not control them.

If the law is meant to protect you, why would it prevent you from cashing out millions?

I foresee how it would likely create a problem to purchase in the near-future... Those investing into other foreign currencies...

Hey Adam, I'm not the sharpest when it comes to understanding everything going on with this law and how it will affect me... I have 300k IQD, if the RV comes out and it does not push this above $1,000,000 what kind of problems will I have to deal with in order to cash in?

I have not logged on to this website since last Friday so I feel like I am a bit in the dark here. What is going on? I only have 100,000 dinar and my brother only has 700,000. Can someone please explain to me what Adam is talking about? I am a bit freaked out here? Thank you.

Still a scary situation as it gives us much more hurdles to jump over.

Basically, for our own protection, we need a R/V high enougn to make our net worth equivilant or beyond 1,000,000.

So, for those that hold a small figure such as 100,000... It would take a $10 R/V for it to work out for them. (We all know the likelihood of that).

Could you go in-depth on those that may fall short on what steps they can use to still cash-out? I would hate to see people feel obligated to go buy MORE just to push themselves over the million mark.

ADAM I am sure will answer your question, but here is some food for thought until he does.

It took me a long time to read all 6 pages, WOW.

So lets study this for a bit. Disregarding it appears to even more limit our GOD given freedom of being USA citizens. Lets study a work around this problem.

Ok, so this applies to accredited investors. Some of us, if this is true will go to another country and cash out there.

Lets do another work around the issue. Lets set up a corporation after cashing in one 25,000 Dinar note. Then deposit the rest of the Dinar into the corporation as a gift. Sure you owe gift tax. You legally cash in all of your Dinar.

Simple, effective, and a great work around! Just my :twocents:

Read more:

The way I read the law is that if you have a net worth over a million, you are okay ... right, that has been established.

Now a lot of you are asking what about a hundred thousand dinar? or five hundred thousand?

There is a part in the law that says smaller amounts are okay, and they refer to it as travel currency ... what you would take with you to Iraq if you were travelling there. Well it is not inconcievable that if you were to travel to Iraq you would need, pre-RV, to have any amount of dinar up to and over a million dinar if that were the case.

I mean, look at the pre-RV dinar, and that is what they are going to assess this on, not just what it is worth after. Be reasonable. If you had gone to Iraq, came home with dinar not spent, kept it for a while and the RV happens, what then? You take say three hundred thousand to the bank. At the time you took it to Iraq it was worth how much? ... a few hundred dollars U.S., right? I would suggest that they would evaluate what you were holding, as travel currency not spent during travel, and it would be okay. I don't see why not.

Maybe I am way off here but I don't see a problem with this. You are all assuming that the moment you go to cash in they are going to assess you according to what the RV value of your dinar is ... and for taxes and other stuff, yes, that is reasonable. But if it did start out as travel currency, which they allow in smaller amounts, even a million dinar is worth maybe a thousand dollars which is not unreasonable to use as a travel currency. I am repeating myself here. I hope I got the point across.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

The way I read the law is that if you have a net worth over a million, you are okay ... right, that has been established.

Now a lot of you are asking what about a hundred thousand dinar? or five hundred thousand?

There is a part in the law that says smaller amounts are okay, and they refer to it as travel currency ... what you would take with you to Iraq if you were travelling there. Well it is not inconcievable that if you were to travel to Iraq you would need, pre-RV, to have any amount of dinar up to and over a million dinar if that were the case.

I mean, look at the pre-RV dinar, and that is what they are going to assess this on, not just what it is worth after. Be reasonable. If you had gone to Iraq, came home with dinar not spent, kept it for a while and the RV happens, what then? You take say three hundred thousand to the bank. At the time you took it to Iraq it was worth how much? ... a few hundred dollars U.S., right? I would suggest that they would evaluate what you were holding, as travel currency not spent during travel, and it would be okay. I don't see why not.

Maybe I am way off here but I don't see a problem with this. You are all assuming that the moment you go to cash in they are going to assess you according to what the RV value of your dinar is ... and for taxes and other stuff, yes, that is reasonable. But if it did start out as travel currency, which they allow in smaller amounts, even a million dinar is worth maybe a thousand dollars which is not unreasonable to use as a travel currency. I am repeating myself here. I hope I got the point across.

:)

smee2

makes sense to me, I hope you're right!