Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Impromptu CHAT -- Monday AM

pleasantvalleySunday

Ok sorry I am not understanding something here... My daughter only has 125,000 dinar if it rv's at .85 she will no way have near 1,000,000 dollars so will she not be able to cash in???? need some info here

I figured that I could cash in for any of the people I know that have less than 1mil. and just charge them whatever it will cost me in taxes. Some people might try to make a profit off people though. Adam said it would just be more paper work. So whatever that means.

This may be a stupid question, but do you have to be VIP member to not worry about cashing in? And lets say just for an example you have 2 million in dinars and make around 75,000 a year, will you be ok? Maybe another stupid questions, just with all the stuff going on with this investment, just want to have a clear picture.

Thanks for you help, this board has been a blessing , helping me out with this investment.