Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Self Sustained Community Project

Gibbs427

I've met a few people here at DV that share my interest in self sustained communities and wanted to write this up to see if there are more people interested in such a project, post rv.

Let me make it very clear from the beginning that I am NOT looking for monetary investors as post rv, I will have the funding to do this project.

What I am looking for are the right people who have the areas of expertise to form a working community that would be seriously interested in such a project.

I am exploring several different areas but have been centered on doing this in Belize for several reasons. Belize offers many of the attributes that are required, climate, agriculture, livestock and, economics to name a few.

It is my intention to not only make it as close to self contained as possible yet, still have modern amenities such as electric, internet access, on-site health facility, holistic medicine research facility, agriculture, livestocks, governing body, judicial tribunal, etc.

I realize the complexities and logistics involved in this and also realize that experts in various fields will be required.

It's not something I'm taking lightly or half-hearted at all.

• Hydro-electric power generation
  • Solar power generation
  • On-site medical clinic
  • Waste recycling
  • Natural remedy research facility
  • Horticulture
  • Teaching & education
  • Construction utilizing natural resources

Just to name a few.

If anyone here has a serious interest or knows of someone that is seriously interested, please contact me through my profile comments (my comments are hidden).

Again, I'm not soliciting for monetary investment from anyone, I will fund this project monetarily myself.