Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't wait to cash in baby!

cashman54

As so many of us Christians know, this is about to happen. So you are correct, WWWWOOOOHHHHHOOOOO.

On a side note, something occurred to me this morning after my daily prayer.

Most of us have listened to Shabbs tell us for quite some time that,"give me a goi and I'll give you an rv".

What occurred to me is that it is not the goi we really need but the official removal of ch 7.

What with all that is going on, and I am referring to every aspect of this, It would not surprise me to see

an rv within hrs of tomorrows UN meeting.

Why is being a Christian relevent to this topic?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

As so many of us Christians know, this is about to happen. So you are correct, WWWWOOOOHHHHHOOOOO.

On a side note, something occurred to me this morning after my daily prayer.

Most of us have listened to Shabbs tell us for quite some time that,"give me a goi and I'll give you an rv".

What occurred to me is that it is not the goi we really need but the official removal of ch 7.

What with all that is going on, and I am referring to every aspect of this, It would not surprise me to see

an rv within hrs of tomorrows UN meeting.

UN meeting tomorrow? I must have missed that. I agree the UN meeting is very important, as I remember the UN said they feel Iraq has worked out many of the differences with Kuwait and will discus this progress of lifting chapter 7 at the next meeting that will be held soon.

Thanks

Why is being a Christian relevent to this topic?

Maybe because they felt compelled to share an idea that they got in prayer... ya think? Why waste a post for such rhetoric? Just curious? I mean if you said... I am a "human" , or "redneck", or whatever I don't think anyone would even take the time to bring it up your point... so why jump on them for being inspired in prayer and sharing that. Lets just give each other space to be who we are folks... and one thing we have in common right now is the dinar! smile.gif

• Upvote 6