Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting Out of Prison

BBalls

Yes its coming and U.S.A. seem positioned pretty well in this. Our fiscal year July 01 Iraq I'm sure is switching to July 01 . Obama is putting some time on the golf course they do not seemed one bit concerned by the august 02 debt. deadline .and thats when Cheney starts his book tour no doubt filled with pre IQD planning. I'm just trying to understand the congress in Iraq asking for a % of oil for our cost in the war. why it went down like that and how upset Iraq was over it . cant get a good read on what that was about. and the Hillarious conference on June 03 where she was smiling so big she looked like she just had the best sax ever and by the way Hillarious Iraq is ready to roll just before walking before press she was very very happy .and said Iraq's economy will grow faster than China's in the next two years. at 1170 dinars for a buck ,cant wait to see them try that. fawk wall street its time they bring back the confidence to the average Joe investor. a nice RV would bring so many dinar investors into Iraq that in two years NO ONE WOULD RECOGNIZE THEM . I bet they clean up just fine for the next Arab nation to see and get on the democratic Arab nation .

• Upvote 6

Not my post...Got this off another forum and found it interesting...just passing it along

Earlier this evening I wrote this in the chat room and have had several people ask me to put it on the website....so...here goes.

Hopefully after you read this some of your anxieties regarding the RV will be somewhat relieved? Everyone is freakin' out about the RV and there are literally thousands of predictions and rumors and guesses that we have to sort our way through. I'm going to try and paint a picture for you to help everyone better understand what's actually going on right now. Forget about delays and the like.

About 21 years ago Iraq was put on restrictions by the United Nations. So, that means that Iraq lost control of their own rights to free trade and managing their own finances, etc. 5 years ago it really got worse. After Saddam Hussein was overthrown the United Nations placed sanctions against Iraq that were brutal in an arrangement to repay the people of Kuwait. Those brutal restrictions gave the United Nations the ability to control basically everything Iraq did. As an example the DFI (Development Fund of Iraq) was created. Beginning 5 years ago every penny that the country of Iraq has been allow to profit from any type of trade or import/export had been placed in the DFI Fund. Right now there is over 180 billion dollars there. For 5 years if Iraq wanted to spend any money, export anything, sell anything, buy anything, loan any money, they had to have the approval of the United Nations. So about 7 years ago Shabibi made a pact to "stabilize" their currency to help them be able to once again participate in a "World Trade Organization."

Think about it...for 21 years Iraq has been in prison, and their last 5 years IN THE HOLE!! A horrible analogy, but very real. So, do you think they're probably anxious for their day to be freed from Prison to occur? You'd better believe they are. And that day happens to be June 20, 2011.

What too many people do not understand is that this RV is about the Iraqi people and their country. That's the purpose of the RV. It has nothing to do with we investors. But, we have a wonderful opportunity to also be blessed. Iraq has been working every single day and hour to fulfill every restriction that was imposed against them by the United Nations five years ago. Six months ago, last December, the leaders met with the UN and the UN told Iraq that ALL sanctions against them would be completed and released in exactly 6 months. That's June 30, 2011. They are working diligently to comply with everything that needs to be done. And believe me, they DESPERATELY want to be out of Prison then. In addition they've been working to fulfill the requirements of the WTO (World Trade Organization) for a FULL membership, granting them the right to freely trade Internationally. Approximately one year ago Iraq was supposed to obtain their FULL member ship but the WTO said some things were still not in place. At that time Iraq was granted a one-year extension to resolve those problems. (BTW in the history of the WTO has there never previously been an extension granted like this). Having said that I doubt very seriously another extension would be granted if requested. Now guess what day this deadline falls? Yep, June 30, 2011.

As relating to the RV one of the WTO's restrictions for full membership, is that Iraq must have a "Internationally recognized tradable currency." As of June 20, 2011, they do not. Is Iraq'a currency "stable" at the 1170 rate...YES it is. However it's not "Internationally recognized by the IMF". So what do they, as a country, have to do to fulfill that requirement. They must have a currency and RATE that's approved by the IMF that is acceptable to their country's natural resources values. What that rate actually is, nobody knows and nobody will know until it's made public knowledge.

However, this we do know. If they do not establish that rate prior to June 30, 2011 Iraq is NOT going to get out of prison, and as a matter of fact, they may have further charges brought against them and more sentence time added to their prison sentence. Do you believe they want to delay this from happening? Not even a madman would want that. On June 20,2011, if they finish everything they need to complete, not only will they be released from Prison, but the $180 billion dollars in the DFI fund will be theirs to use and control. Additional another 40 billion is reserves sitting in the CBI will also be theirs to use. They'll be free to trade anywhere in the world owing their WTO membership is authorized. And it all depends upon them having an acceptable tradable currency that is recognized by the IMF.

I can't imagine them choosing incarceration over complete freedom.....can you?? I'd just go ahead and RV my currency and become one of the most powerful nations in history! You do your own math...and I think you'll come up with the same answer!! Between now and June 30, 2011 or July 1, 2011

Sounds logical to me. Now let's see what they REALLY do! The 3 minister has yet to be confirmed! One the conditions was for a fully formed government. In fact it stated"Fully Formed". So here's praying and hoping for June 3oth! Great layout and analogy! Anyone (Country/Government) in their Right mind would do anything to get out of this situation with 220 bill to boot. Let's just see what Iraq does???? GO RV!!! Lord yes, I want to go home!!! LOL

I certainly hope these things all happen. I like the logic and simplicity of the analysis presented. I would however temper my optimism with the understanding that most of the ideas presented above presume that the parties involved are each pursuing a collective agenda based on a common view of what is "good for the Iraqi people" as a whole. First, there is not a clearly accepted definition of what constitutes a political and economic "good" for everyone. Such a thing doesn't even exist in the US. Second, these decisions must be made by individuals who also have personal agendas and have in the past demonstrated a willingness to put those ahead of the "collective good" of the people. Again, something we see here in the US every day. We're talking about a country that is willing to be at war with itself and its neighbors as a means of settling their disputes. Presuming that they will act as we wish they would, is like assuming that there should be no crime simply because the "law" penalizes the illegal behavior in a way that is detrimental to the criminal. Yet prisons everywhere are overcrowded.

I am not trying to be obtuse or negative for the sake of it. It just isn't prudent to set expectations based on the application of "logic" with regard to politics and power. Especially in the ME.

That said, I remain hopeful that progress is made and that Iraq achieves a level of success that will benefit them and us. Sooner would always be better than later.

• Upvote 2

Great post for a Monday morning. Mondays always seem somewhat troubling after the on going weekend disappointment. It is great to have information with a fresh perspective. I would love the 20th so I am all in. You have my vote and I will continue to vote until it happens. Looks like it could be today or in the next 10 days. I haven't heard much in the last 30 days concerning our debt ceiling. Not like is was in March-May. Yes they know what is coming and so do we. I am blessed that someone spoke to me about dinar.

This is just another another outlandish scheme probably from pumpers or gurus to sell more dinar. Wonder what excuse they will be using after the 30th of June.

Sorry folks, but don't think the government would allow that many millionaires over night and even if they did, our dolloar would suffer serious problems, JMHO

• Downvote 9

The items in the above post are based on factual events that will likely occur...soon. This ain't pumped gibberish...although there are no guarantees. Not every post that's optimistic is from a pumper...time will tell...10 days...like waiting for Christmas...let's just hope we don't get underwear and socks!

• Upvote 1

This is just another another outlandish scheme probably from pumpers or gurus to sell more dinar. Wonder what excuse they will be using after the 30th of June.

Sorry folks, but don't think the government would allow that many millionaires over night and even if they did, our dolloar would suffer serious problems, JMHO

Let me keep this short and sweet...you obviously don't know WTF you're talking about!

• Upvote 3

to put it in movie triva terms

if they do not have all steps lined up by June 30 2011

it will be like The Green Mile "Dead Man Walking"

so Yes I tend to agree with the origional poster on this it will be time for Iraq to get out of Prison

I was just making an assumption of the devalue of our dollar if all the sudden there appeared about 1,250,000 (uneducated guess) millionaires when and if it RV's but there is a possibility of the devalued dollar after an RV. Come on yall, it was rumored that Donald Trump has enough Dinar to make him the richest man in the world (to about a 220 billion) if an Rv happens. Our goverment has how much? Do people really believe this stuff? People have been posting this same stuff since 2004 or maybe earlier. Found a old archived post the other day that said, Rv eminant, 10 days, can't be stopped, blah, blah blah. It was posted in December 2006.

When I invested in Dinar, (5 years ago) I believed in an rv or ri but now don't believe any of this crap anymore. Yeh, the value will change one of these days and may make a little money for the investers but not in perportions like people are talking about. i just read the forums for entertainment. Just want to add that if it does rv (slim chance) i'll sure be in line to cash out. If it helps--Go RV

Orly sir? Well let me ask you a question, what is your purpose for visiting DV forums if you don't believe in the concept of Revaluation yourself? If you do think a RV will occur, what type of process are you thinking? I am pretty sure you have alternative motives for this post (anti-pumper, pessimistic, like to cause fights -- who gives a F*** to be honest).

If you are going to start a post why don't you make yourself look intelligent with some sources or citations with your research. This is useless though considering like I said earlier, YOUR ALTERNATIVE MOTIVE.

258troll_spray.jpg